Birthday Present Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean did you have fun letting my husband take you in the rear and then making him eat you out afterwards. I could smell it all over both of you." Donna stepped up behind Gail and, reaching between us, caressed her breasts.

"It just kind of happened, Miss Donna. You got me so hot with your game that I couldn't help myself. I just had to see Victoria in her undies and one thing led to another. You said I could join in your game."

"Join in by helping feminize my husband, not by humping her. Did she feel good up your rectum?" Donna asked, as she leaned around and kissed Gail's tears.

"Oh, yes" Gail said "she was incredible."

"Does she feel good in you vagina?" she purred into Gail's ear.

Gail, now fully aroused again, ground onto my penis.

"Definitely, she feels good with her little girl penis in my womb."

"Well, I hate to see you not fully satisfied so here" and with that she shoved the lubricated, fabricated penis against Gail's back door.

Startled, Gail flinched and tightened her anus.

"Open up, honey. Victoria and I are going to make your dreams come true, aren't we Miss Vickie?"

I could only moan.

Gail relaxed and the huge dildo started to move into her rectum. Donna had her hands on Gail's shoulders and I saw the remote in her hand. She pushed a button and Gail started thrashing as the dildo started a full strength vibration as it slid fully into her bottom. Donna pushed another button and she started humping Gail in earnest as the other vibrator kicked on. Almost as quickly as she was fully penetrated, me filling her vagina and Donna her rectum, Gail cried out and went limp, hanging from her wrists, riding on my hard on, as I braced my self on my high heels and tried to keep some of the pressure from our wrists.

Donna slid out of Gail's back end and stepped behind me. I felt the slick shaft probe for my anus and tried to relax as much as possible. The vibrating shaft penetrated my anus and crept up my colon, touching my prostate gland. My anus clenched the shaft. I pounded into Gail and pushed my rear back onto Donna's hard penis, clenching onto the vibrating shaft. Imagining that I was being filled in my vagina by Gail and my rear by Donna. Donna reached around and pinched my nipples through my negligee.

All of a sudden I felt Donna thrashing on the dildo, I felt my prostate gland exploding into a star burst explosion and my penis throbbing in climactic orgasm. My butt was on fire from the spanking and my wrists and arms were killing me from hanging in the doorway. I had the most intense climax that I have ever had, even more intense that the days before. I sagged, hanging from the rope with Gail by our wrists. Donna reached up and pulled a piece of rope and we all came tumbling to the floor, me on top of Gail with my penis still inserted into her, Donna on my back with the dildo still inserted. Donna grabbed me and rolled Gail and I sideways to get our weight off of her.

Donna, snuggle into my backside with the dildo pushing into my rectum while she wrapped her arms around Gail and me.

"Do you still want to play, Gail?" she asked as she looked deeply into Gail's eyes.

"My mind tells me I should say no. But my feelings are screaming yes. You bet I do, Miss Donna."

Donna leaned over me and kissed Gail deeply.

"I love both of you girls" she said "and I think we can please each other deeply, given time."

"I've got all the time in the world" Gail said, contentedly, and pushed her matching pink negligee into me and I pushed my panty clad pelvis into her and wiggled my rear as my beautiful, dominatrix wife pushed her tool into me. After all, being trussed up like we were, what else could we do?

Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning and stretched luxuriously under the sheets as the cobwebs in my mind slowly dissipated. As I ran my hand across my chest and felt the prickly stubble of hair, the sexual activities of last night came rushing back across my mind. I remembered the completely erotic emotions of being tied to Gail and hung from my chin up bar, the step by step elimination of freedom of movement by the use of the ropes that Donna had tied us with in strategic places on our bodies, the welts from the riding crop across our buttocks as Donna punished us for our indiscretions at work yesterday, and then finally, the ramming up my rectum of the huge dildo that Donna was wearing.

I had let Donna lead me into doing a lot of sexual things that I normally would not have done. The sex was so good and the climaxes so intense that I had offered little resistance to her leadings. But now, as I thought about things, I realized that we were going to have to put the brakes on. Things had gone way too far. I was prancing around in high heels and being used as a woman by another woman. I like sex, but enough is enough.

Just as I started to crawl out of bed, Donna stirred.

"Why are you getting up so early?" she asked, sleepily.

"I've got to get ready for work" I replied, as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

"No you don't, baby, it's Saturday" she purred, sliding over to me and wrapping her arms around me.

I realized she was right and told her I would be back to bed after I took a leak.

As I passed the bathroom mirror, I caught a glance of a blonde woman with disheveled hair, disarrayed nightie, and smeared makeup, looking back at me. I pulled down the pink panties and sat down to pee. After emptying my bladder, I stood and flushed. Turning to the mirror, I looked at myself. I looked silly. I took the wig off and laid it on the counter. I pulled the pink negligee over my head and laid it there, followed by the garter, nylons, and panties. Picking up a wash rag, I wet it and did my best to remove the leftover makeup from my face.

When I finished, I looked in the mirror. I looked like a shaved chest, stubble faced, sleepy eyed man on a Saturday morning who had gotten up a couple of hours too early. I went back to the bedroom and crawled back in bed. Donna snuggled up to me, sleepily and ran her hand across my chest. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Where's my sweet Victoria?" she asked, pouting.

"Victoria's on the bathroom counter, honey. Vic's here in bed with you" I asserted.

"Mm, ok honey. Let's go back to sleep."

I dozed off with Donna snuggled up next to me.

Later we both started waking up. I crawled out of bed and opened my dresser drawer. Pushing the panties aside I grabbed a pair of BVD's and went to the bathroom to shower. As I ran the soap across my body, I felt the stubble of hair in the places where it had started to grow back. Darn, that was going to itch, I thought. Without thinking, I reached up and grabbed my razor. Sudsing up, I shaved off all of the stubble, until my skin felt soft and smooth to my touch. There, that was better. I turned off the hot water and stepped out of the tub. As I swooped up the towel from the counter a pair of black lace panties fell to the floor. I reached down and picked them up and laid them back on the counter. Then I realized that my BVD's were not there, neither were the items that I had taken off earlier.

Instead, Donna's make up kit was opened in front of the bench. I picked up the panties again. They were so lovely and delicate. Although I didn't intend to wear panties today, I just had to try them on. I leaned over and stepped into them, sliding them deliciously up my freshly shaved legs, settling them onto my freshly shaved crotch and buns. They felt wonderful and looked even better. I watched as my penis started to come alive again. I could hardly believe it, considering the workout it had over the past two days. I felt a flush come over my body and felt my resolve slipping away. I looked at the make up sitting opened on the counter and felt an overwhelming desire to apply some to my face. My penis twitched again and I pulled the bench out and sat down facing the mirror.

I lightly applied the foundation, remembering what Donna and Gail had done. Then I worked on my eyes, accenting my shaped brows, coloring my lids, and extending my lashes carefully with the mascara. After my eyes had come femininely alive, I applied blush on my upper cheekbones, and finished with some dark red lipstick. My face was even bolder than when Donna or Gail had applied it. I didn't seem to have the light touch. I sprayed on the body spray that I was beginning to love.

I went into the bedroom and there were clothes on the bed and the blonde wig was carefully combed and sitting on a star foam head. I picked up a black lace bra and looked at it. The cups were smaller than on Donna's bras. I slipped my arms into the straps and slid it into place. When I tried to reach behind me I realized that I could not fasten the hooks. Taking it off, I wrapped it around my waist backwards and hooked it. Then, turning it around, I slid it up my smooth chest, slipping my arms into the straps and working it up into place. Everything seemed to fit perfectly.

I looked in the mirror at myself standing there in black lace panties and black lace bra, with my face made up. I couldn't stand it. I rushed to the dresser and picked up the blonde wig and gently pulled it onto my head, adjusting the hair around my lovely face and pouting my lips. I shook my head, feeling the hair brush my shoulders and watching if fluff around my face. Smiling at myself, I felt like a hooker propositioning a John. I blew a kiss at myself and went back to the bed. I properly hooked on the garter and positioned it. Rolling the black nylons up, I slid them up my smooth legs and hooked each into place, smoothing them with my hands, sliding my hands up my legs. I noticed the pink polish on my nails and extended my hands to look at them.

Turning back to the bed, I picked up the black, satin shirt lying there and slid my arms into it. It fit great and as I went to button it up I found that I was fumbling with the buttons. Then I realized that they were on the opposite side from my shirts. I was putting on a blouse. I got it buttoned and looked in the mirror. It was a great looking blouse, all shiny and form fitting. My breasts jutted out properly in front of me.

I picked up the black stone washed jeans and slid into them. They, too, zipped up opposite of my regular jeans. I had to wiggle to get them up into place and jump up and down to settle my buttocks into them. When I tried to zip them up, I had to suck in my stomach. Getting them zipped and snapped, I turned and looked again at myself. The jeans fit like skin. They looked great, but I could hardly move in them. I could see the bulges of the garter clips.

On the floor was a pair of black strapped high heels. I sat on the edge of the bed and did my best to get them fastened onto my nyloned feet. It was very difficult with the tight pants. Finishing, I breathed a sigh of relief and stood up. The pink of my toenails showed slightly through the black of the nylons. The shoes pushed my buttocks up and accented the calves of my legs. I looked great. I looked hot. I couldn't believe I had done this by myself without Donna helping.

I walked into the den, my heels clicking on the floor. Donna was sitting on the sofa with the TV on. She was still in her gown. She looked at me.

"You look incredible!" she grinned.

"Thank you" I replied and did a twirl for her. I had completely forgotten my resolve to end this feminine charade.

"Honey, there's a black purse on the table with car keys and money in it. Would you be a sweety and go get us some coffee and donuts?"

I stopped in my tracks, stunned.

"I can't go out like this" I said.

"Like what, honey."

"In womans'' clothes, that's what!"

She got up off the couch and led me into the bedroom in front of the mirror.

"Look at yourself. What do you see?" she asked.

"A beautiful blonde woman" I replied, "but I know what is under all of this."

"That's ok, honey. No one else does. Just remember how to walk like Jenny showed you and talk in a light falsetto. Your only problem will be dealing with the men who want to hit on you.

Now, please, go get me some donuts. I feel like indulging."

With that she slapped me on the rump and sent me through the door. I picked up the purse and went out to the car. It felt awkward, managing the pedals with high heels on, but I managed to pull out of the drive. As I did, one of our neighbors looked me over good as I pulled down the street, a puzzled look on his face.

I pulled up to the front of the donut shop, turned off the car, opened the door and swung my legs out. Hoisting myself up onto the high heels, I gingerly stepped aside and closed the car door, then walked up to the storefront, remembering my walk. As I walked into the shop, I could feel the eyes of several men, sitting there with their coffee, running over my body. So this is what women deal with, I thought. Walking up to the counter, I allowed myself a little extra sway. Give them something to look at. Placing my order, I could see the nostrils of the teenage boy who was ringing it up flaring, as he took in the feminine odor of my body spray. As he tried to make change, he dropped coins all over the floor.

"That's all right, honey" I purred, in my best falsetto voice. "When you get around to picking them up, you just keep them."

I picked up the box and cups of coffee and walked sexily out of the shop. Fumbling with the food and my keys, a man who had just gotten out of his car, hurried over and taking the box and cups, said "Here, let me help." I thanked him, opened the door and slid in. He handed me the donuts and coffee.

"The pleasure was mine, miss." He grinned as he closed my door. I was starting to understand the power that women have over us men. I thought about what I was thinking, looked in the mirror at myself, and thought again. Well, over men.

I got home and took the food into the house, fumbling with packages, keys, and purse, tripping slightly as a heel caught the door jamb. As I rounded the corner of the den, I saw that Donna was watching last nights video and masturbating. When she saw me, she smiled.

"Would you finish me off, please, Miss Vicky? I'm almost there. I set the food down and fell to my knees between her legs.

"It would be my pleasure, Miss Donna" I breathed, in my best falsetto, and proceeded to do what I was being trained to do, and I think I did it pretty well, too.

1...345678