Birthday Present Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny reached up and taking Donna's buttocks in each lovely hand, moved her face into Donna's private region, snuggling and nuzzling her womb entrance. Donna's knees started to buckle and Jenny's grasp tightened. Parting her lips, her tongue reached out and licked Donna's nether lips. Donna groaned and pushed her vagina into Jenny's mouth. Jenny released Donna's buttocks and lifted her hands to grasp Donna's breasts. Slowly, she let her tongue come out of Donna's vagina and ride up her stomach, rising to her feet, she continued up Donna's body until her tongue reached the valley between Donna's breasts. She veered to the side and took one of Donna's nipples into her mouth, tonguing and gently biting it, bringing it to an exquisite hardness. Moving to the other breast she repeated the procedure until it was equally erect.

Lifting her head, she looked deeply into Donna's glazed eyes and moved in for a deep, passionate kiss, lips smashing into Donna's, tongues entangled and dancing like a Samba in a Spanish cafe. Tenderly releasing her kiss and stroking Donna's cheek, she said "Let's get you dressed, beautiful."

Jenny turned and opened the undergarments. Kneeling again, she slid another pair of pink, crotch less panties up Donna's legs, tenderly snugging them into place, purposefully stroking Donna's nether lips as she did so. She gathered and slid the pink nylon up Donna's leg, smoothing and stroking her beautiful leg as she pulled it up. Then she gathered and smoothed the other nylon into place. Hooking the garter belt around Donna's waist, she hooked the garter straps to the nylons. Standing again, she took Donna's arms and raised them above her head and, taking the negligee from the hanger, slid it over Donna's head and down across her perfect breasts and on down, letting it fall to where it barely covered her panties. Reaching out, she released Donna's hair from under the neck of the negligee and let it fall back into place.

Kneeling again, she removed the shoes from the box and helped Donna step into them. She wrapped the laces around her calves and tied and locked them into place. Reaching out to me, she had me face Donna.

"Now, turn your heads and look into the mirror." We did so and caught a repeat performance in pink of what we had observed last night. I couldn't believe that so much eroticism had taken place in our lives in just over 24 hours. Donna reached out and pulled me into her and kissed me deeply, our glossed lips sliding over each other, our breasts touching, her pelvis pushing into my hard on. Suddenly I heard a whack and Donna jumped in my arms, her hand going back to her rear end.

"I didn't say you could touch each other, ladies. Now, both of you bend over and grab those chairs." Donna looked at me with a frightened look and I tried to assure her with my look that it would be ok. We both leaned over and I found myself again pushing my rear end outward, awaiting the lash of the crop. Donna looked at me and also pushed out her buttocks.

Whack. The crop again fell on my tender behind and I couldn't help but moan. Whack. It fell on Donna again and she cried out.

"Hold your tongue, wench, or it will be harder next time." Donna stifled her moan as the crop again fell on my backside. I involuntarily moaned and felt a tear escape my eye. I looked at Donna and saw tears rolling down her cheeks as she clenched her teeth to received the lash. We each received ten more licks. I found myself burning with, what felt like, pleasure in my loins and began pushing back into each crop stroke, my backside and anus burning with pain and pleasure. I looked at Donna and she was doing the same, arching her straining buttocks to receive the lash from Jenny, even as her hands clasped the back of the chair tightly with each stroke.

"Don't move" Jenny said, as she started out of the dressing room. "I think you both are ready now."

I didn't know what she meant, ready for what. Jenny came walking back in. She had removed her panties and had a double ended dildo strapped onto her pelvis. I could see the back end curved up behind the harness and reaching up into Jenny's vagina. Jenny was rolling a condom down across the shaft and then began applying a clear jell. I thought in astonishment "She's going to screw my wife" when she stepped behind me and began parting my burning cheeks. As I felt the slick dildo start to part my anus, it suddenly started to buzz and vibrate mightily, causing my anus to suddenly open wide. Jenny shoved the vibrating dildo into my rear end slowly, reaching around to stroke my penis through the panties. When she had the shaft completely buried in my rear end she released my penis and grabbed my nipples. Pinching them through the negligee, she forced me to stand upright on the high heels. As I stood up, I could feel my buttocks clenching the vibrating dildo shaft. She turned me towards Donna and said "On your knees, bitch. You know what to do."

Donna fell to her knees and began sucking on my turgid member. After a few minutes I was ready to ejaculate when Jenny reached down and pushed Donna's head back. Tilting her head up, she looked into her eyes and said "Now, get behind me, Miss Donna."

Donna looked puzzled, since I had not climaxed yet, but obediently moved on her knees behind Jenny as Jenny turned me back around and made me grab the chair again. Leaning over me, shoving the dildo even farther into my ass, she told Donna "You know what to do, honey. Use your lovely tongue on me."

I looked back to see Donna slowly move her face into Jenny's rear end. I could see her tongue out and watched her head bobbing up and down as she reamed Jenny's anus. Jenny moaned loudly and said "That's it, you beautiful, ass licking bitch. Make me cum while I screw your lovely, sissy girl, husband until she can't take it any more. More tongue, bitch. Get it deep inside me and make me cum. Run your beautiful finger up into my vagina and rub my clit. Make me cum. Grab Victoria's dick and make her cum. Push that ass back into my dick, Miss Vickie, and take all I've got to give."

As Jenny reamed me and the dildo vibrated inside my colon, Donna stroked my hard on through the pale pink panties and shoved her tongue deep inside Jenny's anus and vigorously rubbed Jenny's clitoris, I climaxed, the end of my penis sticking out above the top of the panties shooting semen all over the chair. I disengaged my self from the thrusting dildo and moved behind Donna while Jenny grabbed the back of the chair. I fell to my knees and thrust my face into Donna's panty covered red ass. Sticking my tongue into her anus, I began to screw her with my tongue, returning her favor to Jenny. Jenny groaned and shoved her ass back into Donna's face, now free from having to shove forward into me. Donna moaned and shoved her lovely behind harder against my face and I tongued her for all I was worth.

I could imagine what we looked like in the mirror. A beautiful redheaded dominatrix having her ass eaten by a beautiful blonde in a pink negligee and high heels who was, in turn, having her ass eaten by a similar looking blonde in a matching pink negligee and high heels. As I imagined the view, Jenny released the chair with one hand and grabbed the dildo, pushing it up into her and shoving her rear end into Donna's mouth. Donna, at the same time reached down with her free hand and began caressing her clitoris and pushing her rear into my probing tongue. Jenny and Donna both suddenly erupted into a pulsing climax, tensing up and quivering all over.

As we disengaged, Jenny turned around and kissed Donna deeply. Then she reached out to me and pulled my face up to theirs. I pushed my mouth into the kiss and we all linked tongues and dipped our tongues into each other mouths in a juicy, three way kiss. Jenny withdrew slightly and said "Do you think you would like the items?"

Donna and I looked at each other and grinned. "I think we'll take all of them, including the dildo and crop" Donna said.

Jenny replied, "Very well, I'll ring them up while you two get dressed."

Donna and I went back into the dressing room. She looked at me and looked down at the shoes and then down at her own shoes. "Just put your shirt on over what you are wearing" she said. It's late and we're not far from home. I don't want to take the time to undo these shoes and change."

"I don't know, hon. I could be in trouble if we should get stopped for anything."

Donna looked at me and leaned over and picked up the riding crop.

"I would think that you have had enough spanking for one night, dear."

I agreed that I had and slipped my shirt on over the negligee. I knew I couldn't get my pants on over the heels so I picked them and my shoes and socks up and straightened up.

"That's better, honey." Donna purred and picked up her shirt and put it on. Then she picked up her remaining clothes and handed them to me. "I'll pay for and carry our purchases" she said and started for the front of the store with her purse.

I followed her, careful to immitate her walk. Jenny had finished bagging everything, including a fresh dom outfit and the crop, boots, and dildo and harness. "I put the wrappers from your garter set in the bag, too, just in case you wanted them for anything. And I see you like your purchases enough to wear them home" she said, smiling, and rang up the total. Donna handed her a credit card and then signed the slip. Jenny's hand lingered a little long on Donna's as she took the slip from her. "I hope you two girls will come back again and if you do, make it at closing time."

"You can bet on that" I initiated as we turned to go. Jenny unlocked and opened the door for us and peeked out.

"I think the coast is clear" and we slipped out but as Donna was opening the door for me a passing car slowed down and two guys wolf whistled at us and sped off.

Donna smiled at me and said "We do look marvelous, Victoria." I got in the car and hid under the clothes I was carrying while she put the packages in the back seat. She came around the car and got in. As she started the car she turned and looked at me. "Hasn't this been an incredible evening?"

I agreed but inserted that my rear end was sore. She smiled and said "So is mine but it just reminds me of how much fun this has been."

As we reached the house and pulled into the drive I could see that there was no traffic. Thankful that no neighbors were out, I waited again for Donna to open the door and then stood in my high heels, patiently waiting while she got the packages and opened the back door. Safely inside, I sashayed into the bedroom, dropping our shoes to the floor and our pants in the chair. Donna set the packages down and turned to me. She unbuttoned the shirt and slid it off of my shoulders and arms. Tossing it into the chair she unbuttoned and removed her shirt.

"I'm going to undo your shoe locks and you can take them off" she said "but I want you to sleep in the rest of your outfit, ok Miss Vickie."

I remembered, quickly, what saying no might bring and agreed to her request. She smiled and squeezed my forearms, pulling me into her kiss.

"Oh, I just love my new lover, Victoria. We are going to have so much fun."

Her Side

I sent Victoria off to work with a fresh pair of pink panties and his new pink garter belt and nylons on under his suit. He wanted to put socks on over the hose but I would not let him. I didn't want him to get too comfortable with his feminine wear. I figured I would let him experience what women did years ago when they couldn't let even their ankles show in public. I also convinced him to put on a very light coating of the pink lip gloss, telling him that if anyone noticed and said anything, he could say that it was an ointment for chapped lips. He didn't mention or complain about the pink nails. They are a very light pink and I honestly think he forgot about them. I had only extended them slightly past his own nails. One thing that I didn't tell him was that I had sprayed just a hint of my perfume into his panties before I brought them into the bathroom and laid them on the counter. I also put a little between my breasts so that if he did notice the feminine scent, he would think it was coming from me. I also knew that the perfume is activated by body heat and would become more obvious as the day progressed.

I got a fresh cup of coffee and clicked on the computer. After getting on line I decided to find out a little more about why Vic had allowed himself to be molded so quickly. I knew that, basically, it was just the great sex we were having in the process. But I wanted to read what other men who liked to wear panties were thinking. I went back to the Pantiesetc site and logged in as a guest and started reading. What I found was surprising to me. Besides the guys who liked men, there were dozens of married men who were either wearing panties secretly or else the wives knew but preferred not to know. I don't know how I would have reacted if Vic had come to me wanting to wear women's underwear. I suppose I would have found it a bit puzzling myself. As I read on, I found that it was a common desire of most of these men that their wives would approve and participate. For most of them, that was not to be and I could see that it created a situation where a lot of stealth and secrecy was needed in order to preserve their relationships. Most of them seemed to feel that they were cheating on their wives in some way.

I leaned back from the screen and thought about what had developed in our situation. I know that the trust factor between Vic and myself has increased. I have always trusted his judgement and leading in our life and I think he is beginning to trust my leading in our sex life, at least I hope that he is. I'm not trying to turn him into a woman because I love and cherish my man. But the last two days have taught me that a sense of the risque and a hit of sexual danger can be very exciting. Victor/Victoria has had five climaxes and I've had four in two days. That didn't even happen when we were on our honeymoon and screwed around like rabbits. Well, I decided, I know that this is just a game. But it can be a quick hand of Old Maid or a game of Monopoly. I'm having fun and I vote for Monopoly.

My mind drifted back to last night. What an eventful shopping experience. I was surprised that I did not find myself jealous because of the interplay between Jenny and Victoria, probably because I was an integral part of the experience and got as hot as both of them did. I also marvelled at my first experience with an actual woman and what I allowed myself to do during the experience. I can honestly say that I have never had the slightest desire to kiss another woman's rear end. But when Jenny took command and ordered me, it felt like the thing to do. When you allow yourself to play around sexually, you never know where it's going to take you. I guess that dressing Vic up and mentally making love to him as a woman open up my sexual door to the actual experience. I thought about kissing Jenny over Victoria's shoulder and started to get aroused.

I started to touch myself when I noticed that it was getting late and I had a lunch appointment with Gail. I found Gail's face replacing Jenny's and thought "I've got to stop this. I'm getting out of control here." Quickly banning the thought from my mind, I showered and quickly dressed. Subconsciously, I suppose, I put on some of my sexier under garments and a sheer pink blouse and black, form fitting slacks. Noticing the pink high heels from last night, I thought "Why not." Pulling up my pants legs I slid the shoes on and quickly wound the laces up my calves and tied them. No need for the little lock today, I pulled the pants legs back down and stood up. Turning to the mirror I could see that I looked sexier than usual, but with the idea that had been stirring in my brain, I figured that wouldn't hurt anything.

Pulling up in front of Vic's office, I checked my makeup in the mirror. As I walked in the front door, Gail looked up and I saw her do a double take as I turned to shut the door. It came to me that my breasts and bra were clearly visible through my sheer blouse as I stood in profile in the daylight. I closed the door and stepped up to her desk and leaning over, took both of her hands.

"I hope you're hungry. I'm starving" I said as I squeezed her hands in greeting. She squeezed my hands back and looking me straight in the eyes with only a hint of a smile, said "I'm famished, and I'm ready to go."

I started for Vic's office when he steeped out of the door. His shaped brows rose when he saw the blouse and shoes. I purposefully glanced down at his crotch in a playful manner and I could swear I saw him start to rise.

"Hey, honey. Gail and I are going to lunch now. We'll see you in a while."

Knowing that we would be having a talk that should help make him a little less uneasy, he said "It's been slow. You girls take as much time as you want. I can cover the phones."

I kissed him and said "That's sweet. I swear you're becoming more considerate by the minute" and laughed as Gail and I walked out the door.

We made chit chat on the drive to a good eating establishment in the area. After receiving our drinks, Gail said "I just love your blouse and shoes. I think pink is such a pretty color. I guess I mean that it makes one feel feminine. You know what I mean?."

"Oh, definitely" I agreed, and deciding to plunge right into it "That's why I've got Vic in pink panties, pink garter belt, and pink nylons today" and looked her right in the eyes to gage her reaction.

"Really" she said, and smiled back at me "and I bet they go great with his pink nails and lipstick, don't they?"

I smiled back at her. "I see you're not taken aback."

"Not at all. I've been know to play a sexual game or two."

"Oh no, not you too." I feigned surprise. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. Setting down her tea, she reached across the table and placed her cool hand on mine.

"Oh, yes" she said. "Games are the spice of life."

I did not remove my hand from her touch and seeing that the opportunity had arisen, I said "Then maybe you'd like to join in our's." Sitting back, my hand still on the table under Gail's I waited, somewhat apprehensively."

Wrapping her fingers around my hand, she gave my hand a squeeze and said "I was afraid you wouldn't ask. I thought about you guys all evening and wished that I could be a part of what you were obviously doing. I noticed yesterday that Vic was aroused but didn't guess why until he bent over in front of the file cabinet and I saw his panty lines. Then I suspected that something was going on but never dreamed that you were part of it. A lot of guys get excited about wearing women's panties but I don't think very many wives know it. Imagine my surprise when I saw you out with him wearing fingernail polish and lip gloss and a bra shape showing through his shirt. What are you guys doing?"

I was about to confide in her when a lady came into the restaurant and started to take a table near ours. I smiled at her and said "We must like the same eating places. This is the second time we've met in less than a day."

Recognizing me, she smiled a slightly embarrassed smile and looking at Gail, her brows lifted and she smiled at her. "And you came in just as this charming couple were leaving, didn't you? My, but it is a small place." Turning back to me she said "You know, I was thinking about our short conversation and I have a, somewhat personal, question I'd like to ask you sometime."

I quickly thought of our few comments from last night and guessed what the topic of her question might be. "Look, why don't you sit and eat with us. I can guess what you might want to talk about and, actually, Gail and I were just on the subject ourselves."

1...345678