Birthday Present Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady looked apprehensive and said "Oh, no. I really don't want to intrude on an, obviously, private conversation."

"Nonsense" I replied. "Please join us. This could be very interesting for all of us." I could hardly believe my own words. Here I was prepared to discuss my sex life with two women, one of whom I knew slightly, and the other not at all.

She agreed to join us and slid her, somewhat portly, body into the chair on my right. I looked at her a little more closely as she seated herself. She had a beautiful, if somewhat aged face, beautiful skin, and a proportional, if slightly large, body. It was obvious that she had really been a beauty when she was younger. Setting her purse on the floor beside her, she glanced at my shoes a little longer that necessary, actually. Looking back up she self consciously looked at my pink blouse.

"Your family seems to like pink" she smiled.

Seeing her timid opening, I jumped right in.

"Oh, yes. Miss Vickie and I have found it to be quite stimulating."

She grinned and said "Well, Miss Vickie looks quite good in pink, too."

Gail spoke up with a question. "Miss Vickie?"

I turned to her and said "Oh, yes. We hadn't gotten to that yet. Miss Vickie or Victoria seemed to be more appropriate for our game than Vic. I have slipped up and used the wrong name in the wrong place, haven't I...." I realized that we hadn't even introduced ourselves.

"I'm sorry. I'm Donna and this is Vic's secretary, Gail. And you are....?"

"Jeannine" she answered, offering her pretty hand to me and then to Gail.

"Donna" Jeannine asked "How long has Vic been Victoria?"

"Actually, less than 48 hours."

She was taken aback and I saw surprise on Gail's face, as well.

"But he seemed almost comfortable being out in public with feminine things on. I would have thought much longer" she said.

"Oh, believe me, he was far from comfortable. It was all I could do to get him into the restaurant."

Jeannine was again surprised. "It was your idea for the nails and bra? And even his eyebrows were shaped."

"It was just my idea of adding a little danger to our game. He probably blushed more last night than he has in his entire life" I laughed a little laugh.

"You didn't think it was his idea, did you?"

"Well, actually, I did."

Suddenly, it dawned on me what her real question might be.

"You said you had a question for me. What is it?"

"Well, in a way, it's kind of irrelevant, since his dressing was your idea."

I remembered some of the things I had read earlier and decided to probe further.

"Maybe your question is more relevant than even you are aware of" I stated. "Please go ahead."

Jeannine swallowed nervously and began to speak "I wanted to know how you felt about your husband wearing ladies things, but obviously you don't have any problem with it."

"Oh, not at all. I initiated the whole thing as a birthday surprise for Vic two days ago. He said for his birthday that he wanted an unforgettable sexual experience. I thought about it for a while and came up with the idea of dressing him up and making love to him like a woman. Well, it worked. He got so turned on by the whole thing that he has had five climaxes in the last two days and, as a bonus, I've had four."

Jeannine and Gail both looked at me in surprise. Gail said "You are kidding."

"No way" I said. "We've both gotten super turned on by the whole thing. It even led to an experience last night that was unbelievable."

Both women looked puzzled knowing that they had seen Vic and I fairly late.

"On the way home. I'll tell you about it sometime," I smiled "when I get to know you better. Back to you, Jeannine. Let me guess. Your husband like's ladies things?"

The smile faded from Jeannine's face and a look of concern appeared.

"Yes, he has almost our entire marriage."

I reached over to her and took her hand, kindly.

"And how do you feel about it, Jeannine?" I asked, tenderly, sensing that this was important to her."

"Actually, I've always felt it was weird, or maybe even perverted, and have basically just tolerated it. He wears ladies underwear almost all the time. He has tried to explain the reason to me but I really just don't get it. I feel that we have grown quite distant from each other, especially in the area of intimacy. I don't know what all he might be doing when we're not together. I don't know if he is gay or what. I know that he loves me and cares for me. He does a lot of little things that other men won't do. He even does the laundry."

"Listen, hon. I know that you are older than Gail and I and, coming from a different generation, you have a more conservative outlook on things. But I was doing some reading this morning and no matter what a man might say about why he wears panties, like they are more comfortable, or briefs chap him, or whatever, the real reason is that it excites him and allows him to feel sexual feelings that he may not feel otherwise. Most of the guys get excited, almost to bliss, by the thought of having sex while wearing lingerie. And I can say from experience that it can be a real turn on from our perspective, too. It's really an exciting mix of sex and fantasy. I'm starting to believe that 99 percent of the pleasure we experience from sex is in our heads."

Jeannine looked at me sadly and said "It's probably been five years since I've had that pleasure, physical or mental. I get aroused, sometimes, over a movie, but we haven't really taken any action in a while."

I looked at her and my heart went out to her.

"Jeannine" I said, squeezing her hand, "I'll guarantee you that if you'll take the initiative in feminizing your husband, the fizz will reappear in your relationship. If he already has the desire, all you have to do to put the spice back in is take control of what he wears and when, and create a sexual command and reward system. And a punishment system, too, when he doesn't do what you tell him to. Not real punishment, but perceived, like spanking his butt or embarrasing him in some little way."

I saw a little light go on in her eyes, and a slight smile.

"I don't know if I could do it. It's not in my disposition and I don't feel at all sexy any more. I think I'm past all that."

"Jeannine, 'feel' is the key word. Go to a store and buy the items you would if you were twenty five and looked like a movie star. Then, buy the same things for your husband and prepare his body for them and then make him wear them. I'll bet you won't be able to get close to him for the hard on getting in the way."

"Honey, I hope you're right. I think I will at least give it a try. It surely can't hurt anything and maybe it will help."

"Well," I said "help him become the most beautiful woman he can be and see how things change. I know that Victoria and I have been having a blast and I think that Gail, here, is going to help us a little."

Gail smiled at me and said "You can bet on it."

Jeannine looked a little funny.

"It doesn't bother you that someone else knows something this intimate about your life?"

I thought honestly about her question and answered truthfully "You know, if you had asked me this a week ago, I think I would have had to say it would. But Victoria and I have had some eye opening experiences in the last couple of days. So my answer would have to be that, actually, I'm looking forward to including Gail in our game. I'm kind of counting on her to help keep Victoria on her toes and excited. Who knows what might develop from that." I looked at Gail and smiled again. She smiled back.

"I, personally, don't feel I would be intruding on their personal lives but rather feel privileged that I am being included in their game. I think it's going to be fun" Gail interjected.

"Look, I've got an idea. The web site I was looking at this morning has places for discussion and stories on this very thing. How about if we write down our stories as they progress. Send your versions to my e-mail and I will try to coordinate it and post it in the appropriate place on the site. I'll talk to Victoria about writing down about how she felt about everything as I feminized her."

Gail looked excited about the prospect but Jeannine was apprehensive.

"I don't think I write well enough for others to read, especially about something I'm not even sure I can do."

"Jeannine, honey. If you have the tenacity to stay married as long as you have, I think that doing this will be a breeze."

"Well, how do I go about it?" she asked.

"Use your imagination" I replied. "That's what makes it creative and fun. And I'd like to be there when you take the first step. What is your husband's name?"

"Philip." Jeannine replied.

"Well, I'd like to see Philip's face when you initiate the first step to turning him into Phylis." I took out a piece of paper and wrote my e-mail address down for each of them. Handing each the paper I said "Well, Gail, I'd best get you back to work."

"Jeannine, it was so good to meet you and I'm so glad you decided to ask me that question. Good luck to you, and, remember, have fun."

Jeannine grinned and said "Well, I'm certainly going to try. It can't hurt anything and may very well be the answer to many years of uncertainty."

"You go, girl" I said, and hugged her as we rose to go, having finished our meal. On impulse, I hugged her again, and planted a kiss on her cheek. "You are going to be fine. I'm looking forward to meeting Phylis, sometime."

"I don't know if I am" Jeannine grinned "but there's only one way to find out."

As I drove Gail back to the office I thought about what had just happened. I pulled up in front of the office and put the car in park.

"You just don't know what's going to happen from one minute to the next, do you Gail?"

Gail leaned over to me and, before I realized what was happening, placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "No, you don't, do you?" and swung her legs out of the car.

I sat there, stunned. Then I just smiled and waved bye to Gail as she went through the office door. Damn, I thought. What's next?

Chapter 6

Gail was smiling as she entered the office. I had just finished a sandwich that I had delivered and was wiping my mouth. She walked up to me as I chucked the wrapper in the waste can.

"You might need to freshen your lip gloss, boss. I think you wiped it all off on your napkin." She smiled and explained "Donna and I talked. I love your little game. In fact, it gets me excited just thinking of you wearing panties and nylons under those slacks. Donna told me to feel free to help out in any way I can, so, take my advice and freshen your gloss. You'll feel more up to finishing the days work if you know you are looking good."

I blushed at the comments but couldn't very well get on to her about them, being dressed as I was. I decided to just play along. This little game would last for a while and we'd all laugh about it later. I had the bottle of gloss in my pocket and started to go into the rest room to apply it. Gail stepped in front of me with her hand out.

"You are so new at this. Let me do the honors" and took the bottle from my hand.

Stepping up close to me, I could feel the warmth of her luscious body through our clothes. She took the applicator out of the bottle and began smoothing the gloss over my lips.

Setting the bottle on the desk, she took my chin in her other hand to steady my face.

"Open your mouth, Victoria, so that I can apply it properly."

I opened my mouth as she carefully spread the gloss over my lips. It was only then that I realized she had called me Victoria. Donna had used the name on me so much the last day or so that I almost missed it. Flustered, I tried to pull away from her. She squeezed my chin harder and smiled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to use your new name. It's just that there are no secrets between us girls, you know. And it's such a prettier name than Vic."

Looking me straight in the eyes and smiling, she said "I just love the sexy smooth feeling of lip gloss, don't you? And pink is so, definitely, feminine. Would you mind if I try it?"

I had started getting hard from her closeness and teasing and replied, finding my ego again, "No problem. I suppose it's only natural for girls to share lipstick and such" thinking I was making a great comeback.

She smoothed the pink gloss over her beautiful lips, rubbing lips together to smooth them. That reminded me to do the same and I felt the gloss slide over my lips, tasting it slightly with the tip of my tongue.

She put the lid back on the bottle and set it back down.

"There's more than one way for girls to share lip gloss, you know."

She pressed her firm, but soft, body against mine and pressed her glossy lips to mine. I felt our lips sliding against each other in a sensual glide. Gail opened her mouth and gently probed my mouth with her tongue. Responding to the heat of the moment, I opened my mouth and let her probe as she forced her tongue into my mouth. I found myself weak and sat down on the edge of her desk, my legs opening as she pressed her groin into mine.

I suddenly realized what I was doing and pushed her from me.

"I can't do this, Gail. I am a happily married man. I can't cheat on Donna."

"You aren't cheating, Victoria. Donna invited me into your game and instructed me to help you in any way I can. I just want to see if you kiss as good as she does."

I was stopped cold at the implication of her statement. Two days ago I would have called her a liar and fired her on the spot. But today, it seemed as if my world had been turned upside down. Not only was I standing here wearing lip gloss and pink panties with a pink garter belt and pink nylons under my pants and exchanging lip gloss with another woman, but I had seen my wife kiss another woman last night and I had been violated by the same woman.

Gail walked to the door and threw the latch, turning the open sign to closed. Coming back across the room she took me by the hand and led me into my office, closing the door behind her.

"I want to see how good you really look, Miss Vickie" she said as she began to undo my shirt.

Pulling it off, she put her lovely lips on my now fully erect nipples and began to nibble. My penis hardened again, tenting my slacks. Kneeling, she slid my loafers off of my feet, stroking my stockinged feet as she did so. Still kneeling, she reached up and undid my belt and unzipped my slacks, sliding them down my stockinged legs. She had me lift my legs as she took the slacks off and stood to look at me. She studied my arched brows, my pink lips, my pink garter belt and nylons and smiled.

"You are absolutely beautiful" Victoria, she said. "And now, let's find out if those gorgeous lips and that luscious tongue are good for anything besides being pretty."

She lifted her skirt to reveal a pair of black bikini panties under a black garter belt and black nylons. I couldn't help it. I fell to my knees in front of the incredible sight and began to nuzzle her pubic mound, grabbing a firm buttock in each hand.

"Mmm... That's a start" she said and pulled the crotch of the panties to the side. "You'd best hurry if we are going to get any work done this afternoon, Miss Vickie."

I slid my tongue up into her, tasting her delicious womanly taste. Spreading her legs to maintain her balance, she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her, rubbing her vagina against my lipsticked mouth. I probed her clitoris with my tongue, stroking it up and down, flipping it side to side. She moaned again and suddenly clenched her legs, leaning back into her high heels and holding on to my head for balance, her skirt draped over my head. I could feel my hard on tenting my pink panties and yearned for a climax myself. I could feel her juices running down my chin, mixed with my saliva, as she climaxed in convulsive throws of passion. Wave after wave seem to pass over her until she finally started to relax and regain her balance and composure.

Disengaging, she took my hands from her hips and helped me to my feet. She looked at her juices running down my face and pulled me to her, deliberately licking my face clean with her tongue, rimming my lips and penetrating my mouth. I watched as she swallowed the love juices mixed with saliva. She looked down at my tented panties and knelt, rubbing her cheek against my hard on and stroking me with both hands. Pulling the top hem of the pink panties down over the edge of my penis, she took the knob into her beautiful mouth and began sucking.

I started to quiver and she quickly released me, standing back up.

"Oh, no you don't" she said. "Today you're going to be my back door girl."

Pushing me back to my knees, she slid her panties off, and holding them up to my nose, said "You like?"

I smelled the musty smell and moaned, nodding my head. She spread the waist band of the black satin panties and pulled them over my head, centering the crotch on my nose, pulling them tight so that I was forced to breath through them. I was going crazy with the desire to cum. She turned the panties to that my mouth and nose were clear but my eyes were still covered. I could see through the satin as she turned and bent over my desk, holding on with her hands and pushing her lovely rear end out towards me.

"Come on, baby. You haven't finished yet."

Completely in her power, I moved my mouth into place and began licking her anus, running my tongue from below it, dipping it into the opening, and back out, and then rimming her anus, massaging her with my tongue. She moaned and pushed into me. I pushed deeper with my tongue, making it round and hard, pretending it was my hard on, pushing in and out, servicing her for all I was worth.

Finally, she relaxed a little and said "Now, fill me with your spit."

By this time I was salivating uncontrollably anyway, and I quickly lubricated her anus with my spit.

"Now, let's put that little bit of extra gear that you have to work."

I stood up behind her and slid my panties down below my balls. As I placed my hard on against her rose bud and started to push, she pushed back into me. I felt myself slide into her warm, dark chamber and moaned with pleasure. With her skirt riding against my pelvis and my panties putting pressure against my balls, and her sphincter muscles squeezing my raging hard on, I must confess that I didn't last thirty seconds. Pushing in with one final thrust I started coming with tremendous force, pumping her canal full of sperm. She responded by pushing back with all of her might and crying out, coming at the same time in a second gusher.

I held on to her waist as the last of my climax drained from me, leaning my shaved chest against her blouse. As I pulled out and put my penis back into my panties, I started to get my pants.

"You can't just leave a girl all messy" she said continuing to lean over the desk. "Get down there and clean up the mess."

I pulled her panties from my head and looked down and saw my cum leaking from her rectum and looked around for a tissue.

"Oh, no you don't" she said, noting my intention. "That's what us lovely girls have mouths for. Get to cleaning."

Again, embarrassed at what I was being asked to do I started to resist.

"Now you don't want me to tell Donna that you wouldn't finish the job, would you?"

I didn't want her to tell Donna anything about this little episode. Reluctantly, I got back onto my knees. Holding my breath, I started to lick up the cum running out. I managed to get everything clean and gasped for breath.

"That's just the surface, dear. I don't want to be running into my panties all afternoon. Finish up please."

I couldn't believe what I was doing but I put my mouth back onto her anus and began sucking my own juices out of her. She moaned again, pleased at my ministrations. After several minutes of sucking and licking, she was finally satisfied that she was clean enough. Standing up and turning around, she noticed the mess seeping through my panties.

1...345678