Birthday Present Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fantastic!" she exclaimed, excitedly. "That gives me a wonderful idea. Why don't you work today as Victoria, covering for yourself from another office. No one would be the wiser and you could practice living in femme."

"Donna! I can't do that. There's no way I could pass all day or even get any work done."

"Go back and look at yourself in the mirror, Victoria."

I stood up and went back to the mirror, watching my feminine walk and demeanor as I approached it. I actually saw no hint of my male persona. Standing before me was a beautiful, dark haired, woman, clad in one of the sexiest dresses that I had ever seen. Even if I could pass the eye test, women did not work in this type of attire, at least not many that I had ever seen.

I went back to the phone.

"Please Donna, don't make me do this" I stammered.

"Darling, you will be wonderful, and just think of what kind of reward I might have waiting for you when work is over. Bye now. I'll see you after work."

The phone clicked dead. Just then, another customer came into the outer office. Gail met him at the door.

"I'm sorry, John. Mr. Allure is out of town for most of the day. But Victoria Smith is here from another office covering, if you'd like to speak to her."

I heard John Parker say that would be fine. My phone rang and Gail announced him. I slightly trembled as I stood to meet him. Stepping around the desk, I remember just in time to give him just my fingers, my hand turned down. He shook my hand and I saw his eyes do an assessment of my body and return to my eyes.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Miss Smith. It's my good fortune that Vic is out today."

I felt myself blush at the compliment and quickly recovered. Pulling my hand from his, I indicated the chair and sat back down at the desk, rolling my chair into the desk enough to cover my bare knees.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Parker. How can I help you?"

John took his mind off of my face and body long enough to state his business and I quickly had it taken care of and him on his way. As he was leaving, he turned back to me.

"You look so familiar, but I'm sure I've never met you. I would remember."

"Well, I get around a little. Maybe you have seen me somewhere. Have a good day, Mr. Parker."

He left, and relieved, I went back to my desk just as the phone rang.

"Hello" I answered, in my best falsetto.

"Um, Mr. Allure?" I heard a ladies voice say.

"I'm sorry, he is out for the day. This is Ms. Smith, how may I help you."

As she spoke again, I realized that it was the lady who had walked in on Gail and I.

"Um, I just wanted to say, Victor, that you are astonishingly beautiful as Victoria and in case I never get to see you again, I wanted to tell you that I was delighted to have the opportunity to meet Victoria, even if it was accidental. And, suffice it to say, that your secret is safe with me. I won't tell a soul. But I just want to add that you are a contribution to the beauty of the lady folk of this fair city. Good day, Miss Victoria."

"Thank you, Ellen. You are very gracious, considering the circumstances of our meeting."

"I think the circumstances were perfect. You have a great day now, sweetie."

With that the phone went dead. It immediately rang again. Donna was on the phone.

"Are you going to spy on me all day?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything," she replied. "What did she say?"

"She said that she was delighted to meet me and that I was beautiful and that my secret was safe with her. I knew I couldn't fool people. I'm going to get myself in trouble here."

"You fooled John, dearest. And he knows you better that Ellen does. Some women are just more observant than men. You'll do fine. See you later, Miss Vicky."

I hung up the phone and braced myself for the rest of the day. I was still worried that someone would recognize me in drag and that all hell would break loose. I could not believe that I had allowed myself to be talked into this, but since I had, I was determined to do my best. Wait till I get my hands on Donna.

12