Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok? Hows it feel?"

"I'm good." She croaked. This was the longest she had gone without speaking in a long time. "Feels good....big!"

She could sense his smile "Good girl for taking it all. We are close hun, very very close." He stood her upright and slipped another pair of granny panties on her. "This is to keep the seat dry as well as to hold the plug in place if we have to walk at all." He then pulled up some very loose fitting shorts and slipped the flipflops back on her.

He sat her into the car seat and strapped her in. He gave a gentle kiss on her cheek. Then he went around to the driver's side and started driving.

Rae was lost somewhere between heaven and hell. The feeling in her ass was sublime. She had never been this full before. Every bump on the road jostled her all the way up her bowels. Which in turn caused her clit to twitch. The feelings were wonderful and she could have cum easily if James would just let her. She had no idea where they were going. She just knew that she was getting to a breaking point quickly. She was concentrating so hard on not concentrating on the feelings in her ass that she didn't notice they had stopped until James unbuckled her and helped her stand.

He led her forward. Rae was walking very gingerly along concrete, then up two steps then in through a door. The squeak on the step was the first sign. The way the door stuck was the next and the smells once the door was open was the clincher....she was home. "How did..." she trailed of as James put a finger to her lips.

He said into her earpiece "Its time love." She moaned as he led her to what she knew was her bedroom. He slowly undressed her until she was naked in front of him, wearing only the butt plug. He spun her around and laid her back on her bed. He lifted up her legs. The inside of her thighs were sticky with her excitement of the day leaving its residue. He slowly licked at it all, starting close to her knees. She was trembling as he worked is way ever lower and lower. Finally his mouth made it to her quivering hole.

Rae could feel his breath on her super sensitive lips. She was very conscious of how every movement shifted the plug in her ass a little more. "Play with your breasts." She willingly complied kneading and grabbing at her breasts, pulling at her nipples. Her breath started to shudder as he licked her from plug to clit. He plunged his tongue deep into her depths and she cried out. He pulled his tongue back out. "Rae, my pet, my love. I want you to count to 30. When you get to 30, I want you to cum for me. Cum for me as you have never cum before. Start now."

"1...2....3" he was licking her all over and she loved the feel of his tongue against her hairless cunt. "12...13..14" James's licks were powerful as he moved back down to her hole and started to fuck her with his tongue. "22....ohhh....23....ahhhhh....24...nnnn." Her clit was trapped between his lips as he flicked his tongue over it. She had to make it to 30 but she didn't think it would last. She put all of her energy to it. She grabbed at her breasts and pulled the nipples while he suckled her clit. "twenty....five... ....twenty... .six... ..twenty.....seven." each word was followed by a grunt. Her hips were driving up at his face trying to fuck his face as hard as he had fucked hers in the parking lot. She was sweating like a pig trying to hold back the coming orgasm. She felt one of his thumbs slide deep into her and she gasped. "Twenty eight... ..AH....twenty... .......nine....." As she reached thirty, she screamed it out. James was humming around her clit as her cunt was hungrily trying to pull his thumb deeper into her. The rest of his hand grabbed at the plug and twisted it inside her. Her mind exploded in darkness and light. She felt her body spray liquid into his face as she continued to pump her hips up and down. She screamed and screamed as the orgasm that had been building all day finally hit. Her entire body was caught up in the orgasm. She felt the walls of her anus spasming around the plug as her cunt worked hard to pull James into her. The flashing lights diminished and she lapsed.

* * * * *

Rae woke up slowly to the feeling of something warm and damp being rubbed over her bare pussy. She still couldn't see nor hear. It all came back to her swiftly. "Jeeze baby. You never told me you were a squirter."

"I wasn't" she muttered sheepishly. "How long was I out?"

"About thirty minutes. I kept finger and tongue fucking you until your body quit quivering then let you sleep. Was it worth the wait love?"

"And then some." She noticed the plug was still in her too. "Can I take this stuff off and see you?"

"No love. And your respite is over." His tone changed. "Back to the rules. Get up on your hands and knees!"

She immediately rolled over. She felt his weight on the bed as he got on in between her legs. He crawled up right behind her and slid his very hard member under her, between her lips. It slid all the way forward and rubbed on her clit. He then dragged it slowly back to press lightly on her hole. Forward and back he continued. She quickly was back into it and enjoyed the head of his prick spread her lips apart then slide over her clit. Then back he would go. He would threaten to plunge into her depths, but would hold off and repeat the process. She loved the feel of his raging head along her hairless snatch. She would have to keep it hairless from now on. Who cares what B... She was interrupted by James withdrawing himself and getting up from the bed. She just was turning her head in a futile attempt to find out what was happening when the weight returned to the bed and she felt the cock drive into her in one fell swoop, shoving itself into her as hard as he could. She cried out in ecstasy.

That gentleness he was just showing was gone as he pounded into her. Each up stroke would bottom out inside of her driving her hips up and forward. Then he would pull back and actually all the way out of her only to drive back in. Her insides quivered around his shaft wanting more and more of him. She thought that maybe his cock wasn't so much different from Brian's. Which led her to that shaky ground of infidelity. Rae had never thought about cheating on her husband, but this man had so worked her over that she couldn't stop him. She tried and she tried, but she was stuck obeying her master. She couldn't take it....she came again, spasming around his cock as it continued to work in and out of her. This time she didn't pass out, so she was able to feel as her pussy expelled its fluids violently, spraying back at the body pounding into her.

She collapsed forward as the cock was removed from her still spasming cunt. "Had enough love?" Came James's voice over the earpieces. "I can pack up and leave if you want?"

She shook her head. "I need more." She whispered.

"What's that dearie?"

"I need more!" she said louder.

"More what, my pet?"

"More cock...more fucking....more cumming...I NEED MORE!" She shouted this last. She felt a weight settle on the bed next to her. "Climb up on top of me hun. You get to be in charge for now." She immediately found his body and climbed on board. She got up on the balls of her feet and reached under her. She grabbed his cock and stood it up straight and perched her gaping cunt right over the top of it. She dropped down in one fell swoop impaling herself. She got herself into a smooth rhythm quickly. She was determined to feel him shoot his seed into her this time. She lifted and dropped herself up and down his shaft. His hands started on her breasts and she noticed that he treated her differently than he had in the bathroom. Not worse, not better, just differently. He rolled her nipples just the way she liked it and she continued sliding up and down his slickened shaft. "Touch your pussy hun. Feel that baldness. Feel that cock plowing into you." She did and she loved the feel of the smoothness as rose and fell with her movements. The strong hands moved away from her breasts and went to her ass. They began to play with the plug. That stimulus was directly counter to trying to keep from cumming and she worked harder at making this cock explode inside her. "Need you to lean forward hun so you are dangling those luscious breasts over my face. Prop yourself up with your hands." She didn't want to as this would further her pleasure, but she couldn't disobey him. She leaned forward and kept moving. The hands went back to her breasts, playing with them as they swayed with her movement.

Suddenly the plug was removed from her ass. She swore she could hear the pop it came out so fast. Then she realized that there was another weight on the bed! She tried to sit up, but on of the hands beneath her grabbed on arm and one of the hands behind rested on her shoulder blade. "I need you to hold real still for a sec." She felt the head of another cock at her ass! She flushed in pleasure. She was going to live her fantasy! Part of her mind screamed that she shouldn't be enjoying this kind of sex with people that weren't her husband. She felt the lubed cockhead slide up inside past her stretched sphincter. She needed to stop this. She couldn't get fucked like this in their bed. Brian could be home any minute. The cock behind her slid further in until it reached bottom. She had both holes filled with cocks! No she can't do this! As much as she wanted to, she had to put a stop to it now!

"North D..."

She was interrupted by the blindfold coming off. She was staring down into the eyes she had been waking up next to for the last three years.

"Brian?" She whispered.

"Happy birthday Rae. I hope its been nearly as good for you as it has for me."

"But...how?"

"No more talking!" She felt a swat at the side of her hip. Then she felt both cocks start to work in unison slowly fucking in and out of her two holes. "It was Brian! He knew about it all! He must have set it all up! Uhhhhhh! That mischievous fiend!" She quit thinking and started enjoying the sensations of being filled up with manflesh. She could feel both cocks working in and out of her. They couldn't pound hard into her because of awkward angles, but it didn't matter. She could feel them slide against each other through the thin wall separating her ass from her cunt. Her own lubrication was running down Brian's cock. She could see his face starting to pinch, signaling his coming orgasm. Knowing it was Brian in her hairless cunt, she wiggled as much as she could, increasing his pleasure. James behind her increased his speed. She couldn't take much more. James bit at her neck just as Brian squeezed both her nipples hard and that was all. She felt it in her ass first. The muscles all clamped down. And as soon as it started, she felt the cock in her ass go still and then explode. The feel of the body on top of her shuddering as it deposited its load deep in her bowels. Her ass started to twitch, to milk the cock in her. The twitching moved to her pussy just as Brian's cock pushed up hard into her and held still there. Both the big muscle thrust inside of her womb and the muscles lining the womb exploded in unison. The day finally caught up to her and she passed out as all three bodies held on tight as they shivered their way through their orgasm.

* * * * *

Rae awoke the next morning. Brian was in the bed with her. Butt plug, blindfold and earplugs were all gone. They were both nude, but both under the blankets so someone must have tucked her in last night. She eased her way out of bed and stood up, feeling where the cum had dripped out of her very sore ass and where her fluids and her husbands made her thighs sticky. She got up and went in to the bathroom. She took care of things, then took a long shower, regretting to wash the evidence of the best day of her life away. When she came out of the bathroom, Brian was still asleep on the bed, so she threw on a robe and wandered towards the kitchen to get some breakfast going. On the counter nearest the front door, she found a videotape marked Rae's 25th. A note was on top of it. It read.

"My pet, My joys at being able to see you were boundless. My joys of finally being able to touch you... will live in my mind and my dreams and my heart forever. Brian somehow tracked me down about 2 months ago and began setting this up for you. He knows you better than you imagine. The video tape was made by him following us everywhere we went. There was a tripod for the final act. You have this to remember our day always. Talk to him, luv, about everything. He probably knows it already, anyway. I have given him some pointers on how best to "play" with you. And he seems a smart lad.

"If you ever need something different, you will find next to the sink the 2 earpieces. All you need to do is call this number and put those in and my every. Excuse me....your every desire will come true.

"Remember you always, James."