Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my still fat cock slipped out, Melanie grasped it and began to rub. 'My turn now,' she said with hunger in her voice. Hannah twisted round, smiling, and took over 'my' dildo, and to my amazement I felt myself growing hard again. Melanie lay down and lifted her taut gleaming buttocks at me, and Hannah guided my solid cock into the luscious hole between them. The black girl milked me expertly with her anal muscles while Hannah massaged my balls and anus. I was putty in their hands. I could feel the dildo in Melanie's cunt as a hard unyielding rod lying against my cock, separated only by a thin membrane. Not believing what I saw, I watched Hannah slide another dildo in beside the first, then she did something to the base and a vibration surged out and enveloped my cock. I heard Melanie scream as she climaxed, and I observed myself almost detachedly as my cock swelled painfully and a third fiery but almost dry orgasm ripped through me.

We all collapsed on the rubber sheet in a mess of oil, sweat and the cum that had leaked from Hannah's ass. The girls lay one on either side of me, carefully removed the dildos from each other, licked them clean and began to finger each other gently, their arms lying across my hips like two snakes, one white, one black. Soon they had brought each other to another climax, while I lay between, shell-shocked.

We dozed for a little while, the girls lying slippery against my sides.

'Uh, do you do this sort of thing often?' I asked hesitantly.

Hannah chuckled. 'Mmm, as often as we want.'

'Usually with an extra guy,' said Melanie. 'Neither of them likes to be left out.'

I had difficulty getting my mind round the concepts. 'You mean - Paul and Mike and you two - '

Melanie nuzzled into my armpit. 'Usually. If one of us is away, or doesn't feel like it - '

'You always feel like it,' put in Hannah.

' - or sometimes we just pair off. But we like to be one big happy family!'

'Wow!' was all I could say.

'Hey, don't think we do it every night!' Melanie wriggled against me.

'Don't we?' said Hannah. 'When was the last night we didn't do it?'

Melanie giggled, and was silent for a while. 'Hmm, was it that day last month ...' and they both burst out laughing. 'Well, can we help it if we get horny?'

'And do you often ... well, invite extra people along?'

'Sometimes ... if we're feeling extra horny! Or if the lads are shagged out!'

'Can I put my name down?'

They looked at each other critically. 'Well, has he been good enough?'

'Mmm, we haven't done the last bit yet.'

'No. We think you ought to rest for a bit, get your strength back for the rest of your treat.'

'You mean there's more?'

'Might be ... later.'

They began to stroke my head and face gently, and to my surprise I must have drifted off into a dose. Well, I had had some strenuous exercise. When I awoke I was on my back on the warm, oily mattress, and the girls were gone. I tried to move and realised that my ankles and wrists were tied with something soft but strong, so that I had very little freedom of movement. I was effectively helpless, naked and spread-eagled, ready for whatever their wicked imaginations could dream up ...

12