All Comments on 'Birthday Wishes Come True'

by lioness4u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This first/second person style is hard to read

I realize it's suppose to make it more intimate, but it is so awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To below. I hate it too

It's the real sign of a mind control freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Double Ditto

It's the last refuge of really poor writers. It's an attempt to draw the reader in emotionally, but it ALWAYS fails. Unfortunately, some "writers" never learn. First person can be done effectively, but first person, present tense sucks.

MBottomsMBottomsover 16 years ago
ease off.. not that bad

There were some good ideas in your story. The writing was ok, but I agree with the other comments regarding style. Hope to read more from you.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
not bad

The writing style was akward, but well intentioned. Emotionally the story never quite engaged, perhaps because the characters were not clearly drawn. Aside from that the story was inventive and funny in its way. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great pace

I'm not normally a fan of the "I" and "you" stories, but you pulled it off (so to speak)! the pace was really good. The use of words and descriptors kept the reading in time with the action. Characters could do with just a tiny bit more work, but not too much or you'd lose the special/suprise air to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Birthday

I'm my wife wouldn't have taken me to a porn cinema and let another woman fuck me she would find something better to get me excited.

Sorry no stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous