All Comments on 'Bitch! Don' Make Me Have To Hurt Ya'

by The Avenger

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdover 16 years ago
pure crap

racial crap from a complete nigger who craves racial tension so he can create a race war ...this is a good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The previous commenter is right.

The story sounds like niggers, mind you I didn't say black people. I know so many black people that would barff at the so called portrayal of this nigger culture. The white people are trying to be niggers and the niggers are trying to out nigger each other. Perhaps there are too many nigger minded people as moderators that a plain old white or a plain old black story can't get published. Well that's the nigger culture. Bread bread bread...If this fucker really wants a race war then there would be a lot , millions and millions, of blacks that would shoot his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I found it funny. Fuck the comments from Krackerz

"I say Niggaers, not black people." WTF! Ha ha ha. Go and try to explain that to a black man and watch that ass get lynched, fool. I loved this story. Its so damn funny

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
W.T.F!

I read the first paragraph then skipped to the end and god all fucking mighty having been reading stories on this site for four years this has to be the most crap story on this site and I have read some real bad one's. Not just because of the racist content but do other people really get off on such things I know this is a fantasy site but please give us a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE Bovine Scatology

It's getting worse. This "writer" has nothing to offer anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disguest!

Why is this shit on here and why on loveing wives? There is nothing close to love in this shit! This is how a real nigger thinks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What they said

Lousy plot poorly executed

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Inside every red neck is a gay black cock lover

Loved it. Always find it funny how they read you and hate you. You should charge those racist cunts money. funny, the number one consumer of IR porn is red necks and racist white men. In side every red neck is a black cock lover. he just needs to get a black cock inside him

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In reality, the Avenger is an idiot.

This is the worst plot line ever. Some lame attempt to get back at "whitey" by fucking white chicks? Tell us, are you retarded or do you just enjoy writing like a retard. Run a multi-million dollar company, fuck, he'ld be lucky to run a lemonade stand. Fucking nigger. You make the rest of the black race look ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it too!

The Avenger is just the best there is. He knows what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
God save us

... from cretins with keyboards.

What a crock of shyte !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Creative

You are soo silly! lol

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Preface

Folks...if you read the warning at the beginning of this over-the-top tale, you may understand that it is INTENDED to be offensive. Every cliche he could dredge up was used (repeatedly), and chained together, admittedly loosely and without a lot of review because he was cleaning out his left-overs...think of it as porn-stew!

janice kjanice kover 10 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy reading Interracial erotica stories like this. I found it exciting to read how easily Mike was able to seduce Haley, especially to the point of letting him getting her pregnant and having his Black (or mixed) baby. Much like her, once I myself had my first Black experience, it sure didn't take me long to figure out what I've been missing as it was an experience that Far exceeded all my expectations and still does... Looking forward to reading more of your stories and if you write anymore stories with Black Men/White Women, please let me know if you think about it...

user110user110over 10 years ago
wow

you really hate white people, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

another dumb black story you must be black to write this shit

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Seven pages

Seven pages of silly ir ravings from a semiliterate motherfucker. You feel me boy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous