All Comments on 'Black And Undead In Canada'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lucianloverlucianloverover 10 years ago

you have a story about wolves in a post apocalyptic world. why dont you finish that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another excellent story

AquarelaAquarelaover 10 years ago
by definition...

It is the first time I take upon myself the task to read a story of any particular author at all. I did it because it strike me as odd seen the titles of ALL YOUR STORIES, I have never read one of yours because I, by norm, seek out the ones with the hightest ranking number and your usually rank very low. that said I will tell you this that I know for a fact that Racism is generally defined as actions, practices, or beliefs that consider the human species to be divided into races with shared traits, abilities, or qualities, such as personality, intellect, morality, or other cultural behavioral characteristics, The exact definition of racism is controversial both because there is little scholarly agreement about the meaning of the concept "race", and because there is also little agreement about what does and does not constitute discrimination. Some definitions would have it that any assumption that a person's behavior would be influenced by their racial categorization is racist, regardless of whether the action is intentionally harmful or pejorative, and this is my opinion as well. I will not read one more of your stories I just did it because I wanted to know first hand if the reviews were acurate. anyway, trying to be respectfull as always I will tell you that some of your stories could be good but the racist connotations in all of them put out the reader since line one. you obviosly have ideas but you have to realized that your charaters would act the same regardles of race...just because you wrote them that way. If we take out all your racial or ethnic descriptions...there is so little left, that just considering that only your stories lack......pretty much everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1 star

you got issues. I won't be reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...