All Comments on 'Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 05'

by frezrevup

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love feeling like a woman

I love having a cock in my man-pussy. It makes me feel so good to be treated like a woman - to suck a big cock, swallow his big load, and then get fucked by his big cock. I love it when a man calls me his faggot bitch and tells me that he's going to "breed" me with his cum. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for your contribution to the site.

This story is amazing!

Please keep writing : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once up to room 369, meeting Angela, knowing how satisfied every orifice on me was and finding out how soaked Angela's panties were, it would have made me feel so good inside that my wife enjoyed the evening so far as much as I did, I would have had to lick her panties and every inch of her that they covered clean, in thanks for such a fantastic birthday gift. But after showering and relaxing a bit, the knight continues with more black cocks in Sandy's ass and Angela taping the show and showing her how open and wanting her ass was must have made Sandy proud that she would satisfy all those cocks knowing that Angela was enjoying the evening as much as she was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous