All Comments on 'Black Cock Era 00'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Beginning

I enjoyed the way you set the beginning for a series of stories. I'm interested, and will be looking for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Less backstory, more sex-story

It's okay as far as a nice fantasy of a fictional society, or as a backstory, but it doesn't read as well as some of your other stories, since it has little personal value or focus on specific characters.

The sections featuring the president and the overthrowers were nice, but still lacked the dialogue and focus on internal thoughts and inter-personal relationships that your other stories have and what makes them so hot, in my opinion.

I know your point here was to read it more of a "documentary" than a story about specific people, and more of a fictional social commentary of a nation rather than a family or couple, but it just didn't have the same flair as your other stories in that respect.

If you write a sequel or another part to this, I, personally, think it would be hotter if you focused more on a specific person or family/couple in the society, rather than just the society as a whole.

PurpleMonkeyDishwashPurpleMonkeyDishwashover 11 years agoAuthor
To second anon:

Read the intro paragraphs! This was an brief prologue and exposition for what will be a character based story coming in the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sounds good so far

Sounds good this far and looking forward to where you go from here ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good idea but...

... I couldn't make it through all of the exposition at the beginning - I don't mean the parts in italics, I mean the 'historical' descriptions about "Horny Mary". Why not open with a scene and let the historical details filter through as the story progresses - particularly if you are about to write an epic. You'll have the room to do this. I'll read the next chapter with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another racist Dicktard.

Crawl back up your tree monkey.

deidevdeidevover 11 years ago
lol

Funny as Heck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written and it seems like it has a ton of potential. Thanks for writing this. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

will this lead upto being about a mom and son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next one!

Great story so far. I love the way you built up a foundation that you can use to make more stories from. Can I request that you write more mother son stories in the future? Thanks, and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gay

Every black mans dream. To give away their freedom without a fight. And have a white women. I cant blame them I wouldnt want a black women either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do continue!

Brilliant stuff. Fascinated by your premise. I'm definitely among the intended audience. My wife's first black lover made sure of that many years ago.

Reading your premise was a bizarrely powerful turn-on.

JogrindeJogrindeover 11 years ago
I think its hillarious

If Hollywood writers wrote it they would have got an Oscar, "Planet of the Apes" for example, Its pretty much a shame we have some racist idots who are happy for apes to take over the world than a black man! That in itself is funny as we still have lots idots on the planet, lets see if the Black USA can come up with a drung that gives the mass of idiots common sense!! Why are racists reading inter racial storries anyway??

I got imagination so go for it, its a good story and no empire has everlasted on this planet, Romans - Greeks the Mongols so its only a matter of time before the super powers end up as the third wolrd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Worst racist peice of crap that ever came from Internet which includes the horrible disturbed wretch ntrmaster. Ur stories sicken me with all this black supremacy and incestual cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
looking for basketballteam pt3

finish where u started!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

don't really like the whole idea of slaves, then it doesn't seem to feel the same as your other stories, when things just go all natural on their own

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely loved the story! I think you're one of the few people that really understand how to keep BBC worship stories fun but still hot. There's a lot of potential here, please continue this series.

TinyTim_52TinyTim_52over 11 years ago

Off to good start. Love to have read an actual story though and not an outline but still hot. I would like to hear more about the harems though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nobel material

"Her sexual prowess was so monumental that her pussy was nominated for a Nobel peace prize." -- Hahahahahahah! :) Loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
INTERESTING STORY

It is good to see you writing again, but so far, this story seems quite different from your other stories. Will have to see what develps.-Eatandbemerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hilarious

I got a good chuckle out of this pathetic little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiotic

Won't bother with the rest. Maybe dishwashing should be your chosen profession.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 11 years ago
Fun!

Silly, entertaining, sexy - love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outrageous!

My friend, you have an astounding grasp on things. This story covered a lot of territory! Outrageous? Yes! But, very entertaining! Well, done, sir - lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So it goes???

I think it might take something like this ("Black Cock Era 00") to resolve this confusing society we have managed to create. I notice these days, with the new generation of black African nationals immigrating to this country, these new comers have a deep rooted pride that seems lacking in our traditional AA people. When I talk (I'm mostly white) to AA citizens I seem to feel myself examined carefully for any sign of ol' time subtle racism? I don't renounce this honestly come by attitude, but if we are going to be one, well we can't as long as this careful caution is present. This feeling is gone with our new most welcome Africans, we seem to hit it off like long lost brothers. I'm hoping the new guys will have a powerful influence on us all, that the United States can finally begin to feel united???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kind of racist the way you wrote off black women

I understand it's a fantasy but really there's no place for black women in your future? Don't you think that's a bit odd?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
date off

You're a hundred years off on the founding of the country whenever you mention it.

Erotichousewife83Erotichousewife83over 8 years ago

A great fantasy! President Horn starts off so well, it's a shame she couldn't just enjoy the bbc! Hmm, need a UK version of this! X

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
BBC Transcendence

Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES