All Comments on 'Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 04'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

I love this series of stories. Totally different to what is normally written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Make it me--please.

How wonderfully humiliating, I wish it were me, being treated like that. I long for it to be me. I yearn for such treatment.

Make me lie under you, licking your brownie, being spanked on my engorged pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

the whole series is amazing and would love to be the one getting spanked on my TV panties.more please.

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 16 years ago
So true

Not only are black girls dominant over white girls, they also dominate white boys. Because of their extremely small white peckers, white boys are intimidated by black girls who have already experienced the superiority of the big black cock over the small white pecker. And as an ever-growing number of white girls are given the honor of pleasuring black men, white girls will assume complete dominance over white boys, using them for little more than licking their assholes and preparing the young white pussies with their tongues for the ultimate fucking by the superior black cocks. So there is the new world order. Black men and black women dominate white girls and black men, black women, AND white girls dominate the lowly white boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT IS THIS

First I love the story,second I love all women of all races,its the men I cant stand.Second in my time I have had some great times with black girls ,indian girls ,japenese girls,etc and not one serious complaint about my attack weapon.WHITE ANGLO SAXON/GERMAN MALE[EX MILITARY STRIKE PILOT]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
If only people didn't take this seriously

Lynnluvs, as a big and strong white male I am highly disappointed in your self hatred.

Reading these stories for the skin contrast and lesbian interaction(like I do) is one thing but you actually believe this is how it should be in reality and that is disgraceful.

White men don't have small 'peckers' and most black men don't have big ones, just because you were a little wimp that got raped by a stronger black female(if you did), doesn't mean white people are all as pathetic as you and it doesn't give us an excuse to be as pathetic as you either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So hot

I'm a white guy, and this is turnin me on....

I would live to serve some black chics and women on my hands and knees

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@Lynnluvs

I sincerely hope you are joking. This story is FICTION! That means that while a similar situation is POSSIBLE it didnt actually happen. 2nd if you think that that is true the please TRY dominating me or my sister or any white person. While some while people are submissive there are also many who aren't, same with black people. Some do have a domineering personality not all do. And I can assure you that if you wsre to DARE try and dominate my sister she can and will knock you out. Same with me. White people aren't naturally submissive and neither are black people. Some are some aren't its that simple.

That being said I do enjoy the story because I, like everyone in the world, have a seylt of turn-ons, one of which happens to be someone, doesn't matter what race or sex, getting dominated by someone else, again doesn't matter what race or sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great fantasy I love these types of stories, thanks for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fiction?

This series may be fiction but I lived it as the white roommate of a black college athlete who seduced me, dominated me, exhibited me to her black sorority sisters and teammates. I hated it. I love it. I'm married now and with kids, but still attend "reunions" in hotel rooms as the obedient white

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous