All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 14'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
getting bored

you need to get on with what happened for nearly a month past. 3 stories now - with no details... boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well, the confrontation between Julie and the wimp went off as predicted. But there was no :"content" in this story to justify the title; what "control tightens" happened here at all?

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

It would be about time for Richard to look up the club again, properly this time. They would probably know how to make the marks come off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get on with it

all these chapters and he hasn't fucked your wife yet?

GET ON WITH IT for christ's sake

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

The slow pace of development of the story is fine (by some of us surely). The wimp has done the right thing if he wants to stay married to Julie: start learning to ignore as much as he can, the black stud's provocations.

Nevertheless, I'd expect Trey would increase the brazen-ness of his control over Julie. Am wondering what Trey's plans to market the workout center are, and if it involves Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
move on already...

you really need to get back to the story - sex. what happened all the time with his wife? each stamp is for a man she serviced? the wimp needs to find out what is going on. at any rate the story sucks without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so far the story angers me, but I take it that's the idea. Youre building this guy up as so much of a victim that when he finally mans up and kicks the crap out of the Trey it will be all the much sweeter. Please give this a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
White men really are stupid

because they slave away at making a living and pay taxes so the lazy black man can kick back and collect welfare, buy drugs (with welfare money or from selling stolen items) and otherwise live off the efforts of the white man. The black man has taken the honest effort society has made in trying to get rid of racial discrimination and perverted it for their own agenda. The author is not a wimpy white man but a pathetic black man attempting to spread subversive propaganda. Stories like this one only further the fallacy that the black man is superior. If the black man were so superior, why is it that Africa is not one of the world powers considering they have 90% of the platinum, 50% of the gold and 30% of the diamond reserves in the world not to mention all the other natural resources there. If they are too lazy and or stupid to capitalize on these resources ar they really superior to anyone???? Author, stop believing in your own propaganda and get a real job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There maybe a BLACK man in charge of the Country.

But how bad is he running it? The country has gone down the tubes. Why? because every blackman that lives in America are Lazy, FAT and living off white people, that's how they live, and he let's them. and the live off the leavings of white people, they also fuck FAT UGLY MIDDLEAGED white married women that no longer get fucked by their husbands because their husbands prefer to fuck better looking and non blacked wives. Just look around this site, America is FULL of schools with mixed race little bastards that have no idea who their father is. Only a stupid pathetic little black boy could write such a story, Dsoul maybe? or his new alterego "Stacey"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He remembers when they were happy. Well its about time, he should withdrew his investment, moved out, put the condo up for sale and leave her . Lets see if I got this straight. The husband owns the condo, got a couple of hundred thousand in the bank and the wife doesnt need to work and she treating him like this. I dont think so. Time for her to get her head on or get out. See how long she treats him like this when she realises he's leaving her and her black boss shows her how much he really cares about her. Talk about fucken stupid. But then again your writing this to get inflamed comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And the conclusion is?

The Encyclopaedia Brittanica needed fewer chapters to cover the entire world than this story. Each entry is almost verbatim the same, with the author showing an almost visceral contempt for his subject. In spite of all that, if compressed to one six page story, this project might have been a worthy addition to the genre. As it is, we can expect more boredom, repetition, and abuse. I'm sure most readers left the matter after the 2nd entry.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Same Old Same Old

Get to the point!!!! Its obvious that Trey and the rest of the gang are going to bang or have already banged the white wives. At this point Julies husband has needs to move on This is really trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are the spade symbols tattoos

IT is time to reveal that the spade symbols on her ass are tattoos. She can tell her husband the story of how she got them. Next Tramon can take her to a black men's barber shop to get her pussy shaved, She also gets her hair cropped short for her job at the gym. Her husband is surprised when he sees her.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

For those reading political meaning in these stories: find a political forum, this is an erotic stories website.

I've seen a few posts suggesting that Richard will eventually dump Julie. That outcome is definitely possible, but that requires Richard to have some spine. At some level, I'm not sure it's merely about spine. From Richard's point of view, he can't "do better" than the gorgeous wife he has. From Julie's perspective, the image of her wimp husband's face stuffed in the middle of her Stud's asscheeks has made her choice in men easy: she can view only one of them as a real man.

So in the long run, would Julie want to stay with Richard? It's difficult, she loves the lifestyle she can afford as Richard's wife, but it's clear she no longer views him as HER MAN, or for that matter, a man. So if she wants to have the best of both worlds, she will need to train Richard to accept being a beta male, that Trey is her alpha male. Trey's doing well on that so far, the act of stuffing Richard's face in the middle of his asscheeks was a big step in that direction. But Richard clearly needs more training. He was quite rude in his handling of Julie's baby-sitting episode. It's not something un-trainable, but clearly Richard hasn't yet properly accepted the role of being the beta male. One of these days when Julie goes out with her stud and one of his other ladies, Richard needs to be made to baby-sit Trey's son. Little things like that will go a long way in getting Richard to accept his role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More racist shit

Well, I got news for darkie, he'ld be in the field pickin' cotton and I'll be fucking his mom, his sisters, his woman...hell, maybe I'll fuck his dog for good measure. Then when he's all tired and shit from doing some actual manual labor, I'll in send some of his brothers and they can all hang on the down low just to bust a nut off.

Sounds racist you say? Awww, gosh, you got it all wrong, it's just a story ya banana eatin' jungle monkey. It's all for entertainment, you watermelon eatin asshats. If you don't like it, go hit up the million man march, you crack smoking, pants on the ground loser.

Wow, having vented I feel so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't read this stories anymore

I simply like giving them one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
will there be more?

or have you finished?

kakashi524kakashi524over 12 years ago
Heh

Again, I like where the story is going, I just wish we would get there sometime before 2012 because as I hear the world will end then ;)

As to Obama's comment, I don't think you know BUT the Presidents don't get to push a RESET button when they take office. They have to deal with all the shit the previous administration left behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep writing!

Dude. Please, please, PLEASE don't end the story like this. I know you've gotten some really rude feedback, but there are a lot of us out here who are really enjoying the story and have been invested for fourteen chapters. Don't punish us just because those guys are jerks. I've been reading each chapter loyally hoping to see some of these plot lines revolved. And as it stands right now, NOTHING has been resolved. Help me out here. At the very least give us a couple rushed chapters just tying things together. Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cum On

I'm really waiting for him to fuck his wife in front him. Put him in her panties-make him watch/suck his enormous black studly cock-demean him-make him a fag, maybe have him cum without touching himself-cum on! Get to something good. Let's see this bitch being bred for black babies, realizing white men are a joke. You've gotten into stupid territory-like the husband doesn't know what's going on-cum on? Be realistic-that's what was hot in the first place-superiority-that's where its at-get into evolution/cock size/women's instincts/strongest survive. Enough with the drawn out foreplay-get into it already-I wanna cum from ur stories not use them to lead into some porn where a white bitch gets turned. Damnit, I thought these were gonna be so good from the way they started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

thats the most perfect story ever.... please make the ch 15 available....

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Getting there

I too hope that you just dont cop out of finishing this now that some form of conclusion has to now occur. Think hard but go for it and bring it all together. And please ignore those that say they just want a 'fucking' story with no real insight. There are plenty of stories like that and far too few where we see the progression and the transformation and the build up. Yours may be a long time coming but you cant deny that you have built up that all powerful dynamic of us half wanting there to be an implausible but explanation for it all that she is just being ludicrously naive and will yet be saved from her self and that unbearable need to hear how she has been totally blackened and debased and no longer gives a damn about the consequences. There are plot holes, a plenty but it is undoubtedly like T magnetic to read and a suitable conclusion is vital to make any point out of what has gone before. I suspect that you are contemplating various conclusions and putting off the inevitable like the wimp perhaps being unable to see the final reality clearly enough but do be brave and dive in and bring all the suspense together to a creditable climax... of one type or another. DON'T wimp out, too many do that on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am enjoying most of the story but you may want to scale back on the "young black stud" and "beautiful blonde wife" stuff and use their names more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more --- please soon

comeon already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

I hope it lasts forever

FuelmonkeyFuelmonkey8 months ago

If he ain’t tapped your wife yet he’s fixing too and sorry wimp I don’t think your man enough to stop I would start researching cuckold lifestyle. Try to get some pussy off your wife soon and enjoy. It cause that will be last time forever as a sissy cuckold you will take pride in your clean up duties and enjoy guiding your masters bbc into your ex wife lips spread pussy. You look at the lady you still love all messed up on cocaine or special k whatever he gave her this time when one of the other sluts come in to tell her master that Hannah called from LA Direct models and they are ready for Julie you are confused but don’t say nothing you know better then your Master says time to get this little slut sobered up and clean get test paperwork ready you will be accompany her out to LA for her porn x rated movie debut! It’s coming dummby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous