All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 16'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There's some progress, as was expected once it became established that Trey's now Julie's boyfriend.

The spade symbols did work out as many had expected. Still, the story is disappointingly slow in pace of progress. People like me are waiting for when Julie moves back in with Richard, while continuing to see Trey. It appears like that may not happen or may not happen for a while, given the slow rate of progress.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Are you kidding me?

Would you just end this farce Like I said before this story had a conclusion that was obvious from the first chapter. Are you going to kep reliving every time one of these black studs fucks what should be your ex wife. Suck it up and move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid and not erotic

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is going from stupid to retarded

There are thirteen men of average size being bullied by a dwarf, are you fucking kidding? Thirteen men and mine of them fights back? Thirteen men and they don't join forces to fuck him up? Not one man owns a hammer with which to smash the midgets brains in? As I've said before this story is going nowhere slowly and seems to be getting worse.

I have to give you some respect because you are still writting despite the fact that this is hated by around 95% of readers but you need to stop and think about starting a new story which isn't so rediculous and that other people might enjoy.

turgidcockturgidcockover 12 years ago
somebody help...

I just found this "epic continuing saga" for the first time today...and after reading chapter 16 and noticing the extremely low ratings scores...it made me wonder why an author would continue this story line after his previous efforts were rated as such amazing failures...so I started on chapter 1 and after I struggled through a few chapters...in which I finally gave up due to the author's slow repetitive writing style...I am even more convinced your low self esteem may be a concern for your personal safety...to even consider...that "peeing" yourself in fear of the presence of another human being is possible...is clear sign that your self worth is scraping the bottom of the barrel...

I believe that most author's stories are a window to their soul...a reflection of their fantasies so to speak...that they openly or subconsciously write about their latent wants, needs and desires...if that's true...after 16 chapters...you may want to consider seeing a professional...as the first thoughts that come to my mind after hearing you pour your heart out is that you might be suicidal...as it's told in a first person format...I'm assuming the main character (the white wimp) is your alter ego and that you are obviously a very tortured individual...your lack of dignity and self worth is so dark...

you my friend...have a dark tormented soul...your self worth is very disturbing...I really feel it would be negligent on my part not to suggest some professional psychiatric help...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ENOUGH ALREADY

It would be great if the "wimp" realised what was happening to his wife and suddenly "grew a pair" and did what he should be able to do to protect his wife. He should be able to beat the shit out of that arrogant black asshole starting in the next chapter.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

It is time for you to start getting realistic. Obviously, Julie's sleeping with Trey and has been sleeping with him for a while. Its possible that you lose her, like Mark lost his wife. Given you have no control over Julie, I doubt that you can do anything if she decides to divorce you.

Obviously, you don't want a divorce. You've said so yourself. So, what you need to think about is, when Julie returns (assuming she returns and doesn't divorce you), how are you going to handle what's been happening? Do you think it will stop once she returns? Think about all those hours when you're at work, and Julie's at the workout center with Trey. Do you think she'll be able to resist the attraction she obviously has now, for him?

What I'm driving at is, if she returns, you need to be mentally prepared to accept things on her terms. She might spare you the dignity of not openly insisting to you that she'll be continuing to see Trey, but she will surely continue to see him. She probably will spend some nights at his place, and maybe join you in bed later, or skip joining you in bed a few days of the week. You need to be prepared for that, and not make a fuss or make her uncomfortable about the whole thing.You're her wimp husband, he's her boyfriend: learn to grapple with that.

Another thing I'm thinking about is why Mark and his wife are divorcing, in the bigger picture. Am not sure if Mark is as much a wimp as you. Clearly he's been bullied by Trey as well, but he did carry on despite that for a while. So what caused the break-up? Am suspecting Karen's probably pregnant, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for one of them, probably Mark.

Think about this: in far less time, this stud has knocked up at-least 7 women (counting only those that had the baby). Julie has given you 4 years to get her pregnant, and obviously you have failed on that score. You're not getting more virile with the way Trey's been emasculating you. And Julie's pretty comfortable with the idea of taking care of biracial kids, and has mentioned in front of you that they're cute. She probably thinks Trey's kids are cute, and given her intimacy with Trey, she probably is hoping by now, that Trey makes her pregnant.

If she moves back in with you, and you find out she's pregnant, what are you going to do about it?

If you even suggest that she give up the baby for adoption, or worse, abort the pregnancy, you can take it as a certainty that you and Julie will get divorced. There's no way she'd get pregnant by him, having waited on a wimp like you for over 4 years, and then not be a mother to her baby: she'd probably rather divorce you, if you even make such a suggestion. She'd think you're more likely to do harm to her baby if you ever made such a suggestion.

So, if you don't want a divorce, be prepared upfront for how to handle a pregnancy, because seeing how virile Trey has been, it won't be long before Julie's belly start's swelling. She might openly tell you that it's Trey's baby, and if she does, you'll have to convince her that it doesn't matter to you (and it ought not to: you've had your time with Julie, her clock's ticking, it's unreasonable for you to expect her to wait for a wimp like you to do the job; raising kids is fun, and you'll grow into being a daddy: if you can upfront get over the fact that the baby will be visibly 'tanned'. And if she doesn't tell you openly that it's Trey's baby, just learn to ignore the fact that you and Julie haven't had sex in weeks, possibly months, and there's no way you can be the father. Yeah, you wouldn't be the father, but that doesn't stop you from agreeing to be the daddy.

I was wondering why Trey didn't get her tattooed in the Bahamas, but I think I know why. The spade stamps are 'temporary' because they signifiy the sex acts Julie's done. The tattoo will probably happen, when Julie eventually gets knocked up. Again, it's your problem to deal with assuming you don't want to get divorced. Lots of people have tattoos, it's no big deal, and you really ought not to fuss about it, especially being the wimp that you are.

Darkeagle_UKDarkeagle_UKover 12 years ago
Enough Already

I think the comments on this story are way off-beam. To say that the writer is possibly suicidal and needs psychiatric counselling is going way too far. I think a lot of the criticisms of this man are fuelled by racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The individual writing this

is the racist.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I stopped reading this a long time ago

but I still check out the comments at the end of each chapter. My question is, why are you all still reading this BS?

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Ignore the hate mail

This was a big improvement, clearly you were reading my mind as you wrote this before I made my previous comment. The story is now fighting its way out of the loop that it was in and becoming much more erotic as a result. I particularly loved, small thing as it was when Julie was by the pool massaging his feet topless a step beyond even the previous women and a sign that he now ruled the pool area. i would however had deepened that moment by the wimp expressing his total fear of the other wimp husbands eyeing up his wife from their windows too while they feared this as the future for their own wives, that would be my first (or certainly second) thought. Little expansions of such moments to intensify the effect are so important to those of us who love the erotic mind fuck rather than the simple graphic and unemotional sex act alone. Expressing a thought/moment like this is far better than simply have him telling us how humiliated he was feeling all the time which loses all impact after so many times hearing it. Think a little laterally.

The final long awaited explanation for what J was doing at the club was very rewarding I felt and very erotic again with the moment when she brought he hands behind her back so submissively very illuminating of her state and why she was simply doing as told very intense. The comparison with his own in many ways similar submissive surrender to this man's power is a good undertone of the story even if the latter has been over stated to the point we feel like we are taking blows to the head. Not sure how much further the wimp's balls can actually shrivel having gone through this act so many times. However keep the story on this track and its impact will definitely go up a notch or two and I for one am loving the positive half of what you are writing here. Though not focused enough on that side you are achieving something that few writers do I believe something that goes far deeper into the mind than purely act as wank material to the cerebrally challenged.

Why dont those people go and read the numorous bland stories that play to that particular bent and leave those of us who like this sort of thing to gain our own pleasure here where no matter how exaggerated this is in some ways (what film/novel isnt) we can indeed see moments of comparison to our real lives or those we witness around us and wonder how things happen behind closed doors.

For those interested for a similar theme see this story:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1016819&page=submissions

Unlikely to be finished I suspect and perhaps running out of steam but for most of it I found very intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please tell me

that none of you actually believe this story is at all true.

no black men act like this. none.

no woman would ever be with a man who treated her this poorly.

this is just some submissive little bitch's fantasy.

it sounds like he wants to be the one taking the big black dick.

submale45submale45over 12 years ago

spyinthesky:

I agree with most of what you said, but as someone who's liked this series, I've got a bit tired of the slow progress myself. So many erotic possibilities are open, such as the ones I outlined in my comments...like Julie latching on to her wimp husband's submissiveness, and joining hands with Trey to rub it in the wimp's nose even more...move back in with the wimp, but make it clear to her wimp husband that Trey will continue to be her boyfriend. And flaunt their relationship even more. Get the wimp to baby-sit while Trey has a threesome with the baby's momma and Julie. There are lots of possibilities for further erotic humiliation for the wimp husband, and I agree with you there. But the author is dragging it out slower than I'd like. Maybe there's a subtle purpose I'm missing:-).

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 11 years ago
more

cant wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

I've heard of men in real life that act like this. That think the black man is superior. I have traveled from north to south and east to west on this continent and been on a couple more and I have yet to meet this superior black race. Now I have damn sure met a lot of racial ones tbat thought they bad something coming, most times it was a bullet. But its you sorry excuses for men that did this in the first place. Enablers. To bad there wasn't a way to detect you at birth, then we could cull you then. Youall deserve what you get.

StutzelStutzelover 1 year ago

I gave it a score of 2 , very well written , but with a lot of travel in history . The guy attacked other residents where he lives, all with good financial conditions and with good positions and they didn't call the police, 13 rich men and none called the police and lost a lot of money. Why didn't the guy go to a psychologist? guy trained in the barracks for years and doesn't have the strength to punch a punching bag !!! Why do black people have to be dumb, bad, drug addicts? he couldn't be a charismatic person, who everyone likes for who he is as a person, have something that causes admiration besides his BBC. And a story he could be rich from his work and not from practicing extortion and crimes. If it were a more realistic story, he would already be in prison for his actions of violence and extortion. I am Brazilian and have a mixed white father and black mother, my mother's relatives would be offended to see their equals reported like this. We are human beings who are much more than a well-defined body to be a sex toy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous