Black Man One Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my nose above the dashboard to continue to watch as the black man and my blonde wife finally reached the entrance to the club. I was astounded that Julie's face was such an obvious and blatant mess, especially since I did not notice any effort by her to clean herself off.

It was disgustingly curious to me as to why the black stud never allowed my wife to clean her face of his cum, or that Julie made absolutely zero effort to do so herself.

Demoralized, I continue to gaze at my wife and this black man from my hidden position in my car. The black man took Julie by the elbow as they turned and looked ready to go back inside. One of the black bouncers stood there with what looked like a pad and something else in his hands. It was at this time that I realized that he was holding that black spade ink stamp and a black ink pad in a small tin box.

Tra'mon simply pointed to Julie's forehead, directing the black bouncer where to place the black spade symboled ink stamp. The black bounder simply complied, and my blonde wife's forehead was "stamped" with that large, one-inch dark black inked spade symbol. My mouth hung open in utter awe as she subserviently accepted the stamp before they headed inside.

Defeatedly, I watched my wife disappear into the club with the young black stud who had taken her away from me. Even more embarrassing was the humiliating fact that I felt wetness between my legs. When I looked down into the daarkness of my car I realized that I had just "peed" my pants again. The devastation and humiliation of seeing my wife with this tough thug type black stud had caused me to wet myself, like a baby.

I was further mortified by my little "accident" and wanted so desperately to go home. I had seen enough. I couldn't comprehend anything being more defeating than seeing my beautiful blonde wife with this young black stud.

Still, the area was too crowded for me to leave without being noticed. My fear of being caught by the intimidating black man left me no choice but to stay and "wait it out" until the club closed. Then, I would be able to slither away in shame without anyone seeing me.

I wish that I had not made the decision to stay.

During the next hour, I watched in awe as numerous other black men walked out into the parking lot with one of their white women.

In each case, these black men had ther white women suck their cocks by the side of their cars. It was like this grotesque activity was supported and accepted by the nightclub. There had to be at least 20 other white women heading out from the club and towards a car in the parking lot with a black man, all in less than an hours time.

Although I could not see them performing the humilating act, it was obvious that each one of these pretty white women went to their knees as their black studs stood above them like they were a black god of some sorts. My humiliation grew as I watched Julie and Tra'mon come out of the club an hour and half after they first time he made her suck him off.

He repeated the ultra degrading action of making Julie suck his enormous black cock and, after another hour, the scene was repeated a third time. An hour later, she sucked his cock in the parking lot on her knees for a fourth time.

Each time, the powerful black stud "came" all over my blonde wife and had her "stamped" with a spade symbol on her arms before she was allowed back inside. Each of these times, it was the young black stud that directed the bouncer at the front door "where" to stamp Julie. He did so by pointing to the spot he wanted her stamped with the club symbol.

I could no longer take anymore of this.

I felt like a coward for not having the courage to at least try to stop it. Ashamed beyond my wildest imagination, and like a big sissy, I simply passed out. I fell asleep in the front seat of my car with my wet pants curled up in a fetal position and feeling utterly defeated by the black man, once again.

It wasn't until 10 o'clock that morning when I finally woke up from my demoralized sleep.

I was awakened by the bright Arizona sun filling my car. I rose to see an empty parking lot and had an overbearing feeling of insecurity. I was especially insecure about whether I had been seen the night before. Nobody had awakened me and, although humiliated beyond disgrace, I felt a small sense of relief that I had not been caught snooping around where no white man belonged.

The club had been closed for hours and there wasn't a single car in the lot except mine. As I started the engine to my car to begin my journey home in shame, I noticed there was writing on my driver's side window. The backwards writing in a thick, black marker was written so I could read it clearly from the inside.

The letters "P-U-S-S-Y" in black ink were in full, plain and clear detail on my window. My face turned as red as a turnip. I realized that someone "had" actually noticed me sleeping in my car last night. Someone had spotted me hiding like a coward in the front seat and spying on my wife.

With the little strength I had left, I drove home feeling as weak and pathetic as I have ever felt before. Thoughts of who may have written this on my window consumed me since I prayed that it wasn't Tra'mon. The long drive home in the "wee" hours of the morning was the most demoralizing drive of my life.

"How could this be happening?" I asked myself.

"Was this all a bad dream?" I questioned.

"Why is Julie with such a man?" I asked myself, confused.

"Things couldn't get any worse." I thought during the entire drive home.

But, things did get worse for me. Much worse.

end. Chapter 16.

12