All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 25'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thanks

thanks for another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Time for the barber shop and another idea suggestion

Time for wife to get fucked and shaved in the barbershop.

She should let the husband fuck her - He keeps trying hard to get his dick to touch her pussy walls. It takes a long time for him to cum because there is no friction. His wife giggles because his dick tickles her pussy. Finally he cums, but she doesn't. So she asks her husband to make her cum with the help of a dildo (modelled after her black man one's cock.)

This will make the series a whole lot more interesting.

barb45barb45about 12 years ago
GOOD BUT STILL CAN BE BETTER

At the outset let me say that i haven't wirtten any erotica till date... but i am a avid reader of the erotica..... i have been following the Black Man One series for some time now... i have to confess that cuckold stories always gives me a hard on...... I like the plot of Black Man One series... But i have to also agree with some of the user freinds that there is much much more scope for improvement.... i want to see more adventure of the white wimp into the world of cuckold.....

submale45submale45about 12 years ago
The eroticism continues...

The mind-boggling eroticism of the BMO series continues, with a great update.

I was hoping/anticipating that the developments from here on would focus more on Julie and her behavior. And this chapter was on lines of my anticipation.

Trey continues to rub the wimp's nose into his lack of masculinity relative to Trey. And it built up nicely into Julie's reaction.

Obviously she saw Trey rubbing his ass in her meek wimpy white husband's face.

As a woman married to a wimpy white boy but having a black lover, there's nothing more erotic than the sight of her wimpy husband being held by his hair into Trey's ass.

It reinforces to her that she married a wimp, and she has nothing to feel ashamed of about being one of Trey's women. Her subsequent body language with her wimp husband reflects that, where she coolly places her cum-soiled panties on top of the pile of her black stud's underwear in her wimpy white husband's arms.

Obviously she doesn't need reinforcement for this any more. It's passe for her to flaunt her relationship with Trey. She would feel proud about flaunting her enhanced breasts and her highly implicative tattoos on them. From her perspective, people just need to get used to the fact that she's Trey's, now, regardless of how her wimpy white husband feels about it. From her perspective, he needs to "settle down" into his natural role: Provide for Julie and 'their' kids, and continue to 'help out' Trey as Trey tells him to do.

I thought out some possible scenarios, and as usual, I don't want to ruin the author's own narration.

A couple of possibilities related to the pile of underwear were obvious, so I thought I would write it out. It's clear that either the wimp would wash them on his own as he has done in the recent past. Or, Julie or Trey could tell him to do it. Each of the above scenarios is humiliating in it's own way, and it doesn't make much of a difference to the wimp's overall humiliation and emasculation.

Other devilish possibilities come to my mind regarding the long shopping trip. Am suspecting a particular event's likelihood being more strong than the other, and we'll see over the course of the next few chapters.

Finally, we should I think expect some kind of increase in the tempo of the story as Julie's pregnancy progresses. Am wondering how the wimp will react to the embarassment when Julie starts showing. Am sure the author will describe it better in his own words..

Keep up the good work, ignore the jerks, as always.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Variety is the spice...

Yes I have a real love/hate relationship with this series. Moving the action to their apartment was a logical and exciting development and much anticipated intensifying his humiliation with him having to listen to their 'love' making though I am intrigued to know why the sounds were so less than expected as his humiliation and her degradation would feed off each other and help pass that on to the reader and that point I think is at the crux of the high and low points of the story itself.

So as the eroticism would one would think be intensified to the reader if the sounds wimp (and through him us) was forced to listen to were explicit and her vocal submission clearly emphasising her degradation in wimp's own bed as she herself becomes T's property clearly being full of potential symbolism. So one presumes by deliberately underplaying it and making the sounds muted, the reader is led to believe something else even more potentially erotic is happening (but being kept from us) is being played out and will only be revealed later. BUT we have been there before (the club, the gym etc) and often no such expansion to tease our expectant thoughts which would intensify the story's eroticism and sexual heat as our minds continue to play upon such implied possibilities, ever actually gets revealed, leaving a bit of an anti climax and an opportunity missed one feels. Either we are left to contemplate no such momentary witheld truth to tease us till the questions our imaginations pose are answered later was ever intended leaving us deflated, or it is indeed intended upon writing but never pursued or developed and seemingly getting lost in the continuing and often repetitive saga of self pity of the wimp all the time which is the least compelling part of the story anyway. He has become totally one dimensional now sadly while other less predictable but potentially invigorating strands are simply never explored or left hanging.

Yes I will say I still love the story in many ways but always left a little frustrated with much of the narrowness of the plot and particularly wimp now. I was intrigued about the long wait betwen chapters for example of the husbands little covert meeting (were they going to rebel perhaps) yet in all honesty it really wasnt at all significant once it was explained, just a repeat of previous actions from way back. A little more unexpected (or long expected but hitting us unexpectedly for that matter) erotic development rather like the suggestiveness leading up to the tattooing of J which was probably the high point so far for me when T's real power over her was revealed without any possible doubt to the reader, would be wonderful for the plot. Not sure I can take much more of the bikini briefs malarky or expressions of surprised rudeness while waiting for real developments to occur. What really surprised me was that there was no mention by wimp when it seemed made for it, of the shock to wimp that T could having fucked J all night but still had a near fully erect member instead of the long repeated expression of its apparent size in the bikini briefs. Literally a massive opportunity lost there to add a little variety. That said do keep it going I do enjoy hoping for developments i myself anticipate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow...

I literally agree word for word with spyinthesky's assessment. I love the promise of the story almost more than the story itself, if that makes any sense. I'm in total agreement that the most erotic parts seem to be left completely to the readers imagination. Which is okay for a while, but eventually there has to be some payoff. The husband washing underwear and cleaning spit up off the floor is fine, but IMO it shouldn't be the entire focus of the story. I don't think I'm alone when I say that what's going on between Julie and Trey (and his other women) is much, MUCH more interesting. The club, the fitness center, the other women of the condo, and, obviously, the sexual relationship between Trey and his women are the themes that keep me coming back to the story. But unfortunately they seem to be forever destined to remain background while Richard does laundry and complains about what a bully Trey is.

I hope the author doesn't take offense to my criticism. I still love the story. It's just that I REALLY love what the story could be (or what I hope the story is going to become)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
boring

I liked this for a quite a while, but now it is getting so boring, i kind of scan it when i see it to see if it is going anywhere, can't we have something like this guy cracking tra mon or whoever he is in the back of the head with a brick or something, can't we have some kind plot twist or is it too late for that, gods and this had good promise too

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Frustrating and addictive

the 'wow' comment below probably explained my feelings more succinctly than did I, my being a little tired at the time, (but glad you understood what I was saying). My feelings entirely, its the promise and potential that keeps bringing us back but it seldom being properly explored that frustrates us when we do. It certainly leaves us wanting more but please not more of the same all the time.

One moment is vivid in my mind. When wimp watched J outside the club servicing Trey I was convinced when his 2 associates came over that they would ask him something as they eyed J and T would turn to her say something and she shaking her head, then he saying it again clearly more firmly and she reluctantly pulling down the top of her dress revealing her breasts to the men who would react accordingly and then being invited to feel the goods. Can you imagine the effect that would have on wimp watching, he wouldnt have to tell us he was shocked, humiliated blah blah blah we could share it with him. We could feel how T was wearing down her self respect and resistance and imagine what else was going on in the club itself. Instead wimp fell asleep soon after. A little moment but yet so potentially erotic and illuminating about the various characters, interactions and their emotions without having to simply use the same old words. As they say an image speaks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Trey the Cocksucker

Trey should make Richard suck his dick in front of his Julie; then cum in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Three words that cucky needs to learn

Smith and Wesson

Of course, that would end a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous