Black Man One Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, Tra'mon did notice. And, he did not ignore this either.

The young, dominant black man casually walked over to his underwear I had cast off to the side and picked them up. Again, he stepped right up to me and placed them back over the top of my head until the crotch and pouch portion were over my nose. Then, he simply began walking away as I turned and watched him finally strutting out the door. He closed the door only three-quarters of the way on his way out.

Demoralized, I continued standing there in my livingroom as I removed his well-worn hot pink colored bikinis from my head once again. I held them in my hands realizing that he was now gone, and it was safe for me to do so. I merely looked back at the front door feeling so upset and ashamed by the manner in which he had just degraded me.

I also felt disgusted by the way he would just put these demeaning bikinis over my head and face like that, and intimidate me so much even after I had all but given up.

As I stood there, my heart nearly stopped when I looked back up and saw the young black man standing there once again. He was now standing at the front door, holding it open almost as if he was "checking" to see what I had done after he left.

"Oh, my gawd!" I muttered, in fear.

Again, my eyes lowered in defeat. He made me feel as if I was a child who was caught doing something they shouldn't be doing. My lowly and humiliated feelings were more pronounced now. The black stud had not used any words, but now he was approaching me once again.

Tra'mon walked straight back up to me in slow motion, almost comtemplating what he was going to do to the tall, weak white wimp standing before him. He had to know that I was shaking all over in fear, and that I was completely intimidated by him. Yet, his cockiness and arrogance were so blatant that I began to feel my weak knees begin to collapse. I struggled to stay on my feet, and my eyes remained down to the floor feeling his powerful presence before me.

With further arrogance, Tra'mon began to "circle" around me slowly. In total silence, he walked around me once, twice and then a third time as I literally cowered in total fear. With every second that passed I felt even weaker.

It seemed as if the young black stud was purposely intimidating me more and more, using his powerful presence to overwhelm me. After a few long, drawn out minutes of circling me he finally stopped.

Non chalantly, Tra'mon removed his neon hot pink flimsy bikinis from the weak grip of my hand. For the third time, he cruelly placed them directly over my face and head and strategically ensure the pouch of his pungeant bikini crotch was right over my nose. My face turned a "beet" red and I was terrified as I was forced to inhale his horrific, masculine scent once again.

It was beyond feeling defeated at this point now.

The humiliation and degradation that I felt equaled what I have been feeling all along since his arrival. But, in some strange way I was just glad that the young black man began walking out the door again. He had instilled an even deeper fear within me, and now I was afraid that he might be returning once again.

He used no words this time. Yet, I felt just as powerless and intimidated by him as I ever did before.

Disgracefully, I felt that I had no choice but to leave his flimsy, revolting and cock-scented bikini underwear over my head. At least, for the time being.

Demoralized, I did just that.

An hour had passed, then two. Julie was still passed out cold and I was horrified by thought of her waking up and seeing me wearing this black man's bikini over my head like this. I certainly had been humiliated before, but somehow this felt more demeaning than anything else. But, I was so nervous and afraid to remove the black stud's bikini from my head and face that I began to shake all over.

The disgusting, degrading scent of his musky and pungeant-smelling bikini crotch was beginning to make me dizzy. I could no longer stand the shame I was feeling inside, and the thought of even more desperate measures began to enter my unclear and intimidated mind.

I decided that I would just remove them. But, then I stopped. A strange fear came rushing over me like a waterfall, and it was one like I had never felt before.

"What if he comes back and sees that I removed them again?" I thought.

"Oh my gawd. He might get so mad?" I thought to myself, worrying now.

"Why is he doing this to me?" I cried inside.

"How will he ever know, anyway?" I pondered.

"Gosh! What if he comes back and sees?" I asked myself, feeling more frightened.

"He might just beat me up again." I said to myself, in silence.

As the intimidation I felt by this black stud "loomed" over me like a dark cloud of degradation, my mind began to pound inside. I was making myself even more scared, and only now do I realize this.

The intense fear a person feels causes them to do things that they normally would not do. For me, feeling so utterly defeated and terrified caused this same reaction.

Julie was still asleep and showed no signs of waking up anytime soon. My thoughts of her seeing me like this were too humiliating to bear, and they remained. I needed to just stand up and remove them and, perhaps, suffer the consequences of the young stud returning and seeing me, and perhaps becoming angry. I felt as if I needed to take this risk anyway, and to salvage any shred of dignity that I may have had left.

But, I did not do that.

Timidly, I decided on texting the tough, young black stud.

"Please don't do this to me, Sir?" I texted.

"Sir? Is it okay that I remove your bikini underwear from my head now please?" my text to him read.

"Sir, may I please take your bikini off my face?" I pleaded, in my next text message.

His response came a full 10 minutes later.

"What, you don't like sniffing nigga' dick, boy?" he replied, sarcastically.

I had no idea how to respond to that sarcasm. I waited and waited for another return text but one never came. Demoralized and further intimidated, I just removed them and placed them down onto the bathroom counter. Deep down, I felt humiliated knowing that I would have to hand wash them later, or at another time.

Thirty minutes later, I peered outside to the pool area when I heard what I thought were human voices. I was right. It was Tra'mon, and he was now sitting by the pool accompanied by one of his other white women, who was at his feet massaging them. As always, he was lounging by the pool as a beautiful white woman obediently massaged his feet as if he was an Egyptian King.

My face blushed as I realized that he wsa still seeing other white women, yet Julie was still totally fixated upon him. She was also carrying his child.

"How can Julie even be with a man like this?" I asked myself. "How is this possible?" I wondered.

Disgracefully, I watched from a distance as Tra'mon looked at his phone, sneered, then put it back down onto the arm of his chaise lounge. He seemed to be reading an incoming text message, but I wasn't sure. He picked up the phone again and finally texted back. He paused as the beautiful white woman at his feet continued the massage.

That is when I heard the cell phone of my blonde wife alerting her to an incoming message. I turned to see if Julie was awake. As I stepped into the livingroom I saw her leaning over to read her phone. Then, my own cell "chirped" in another message from him. As I looked down at his message in horror, I realized that he was on his way back upstairs.

"Coming up." the message read.

"Oh, Gawd!" I screamed inside.

With total intimidation, I ran back to the sliding glass door to look back out towards the pool. He was not there. That wave of fear I was feeling suddenly returned. In desperation, I ran back to our bathroom and grabbed his little neon hot pink bikini underwear, wondering if Tra'mon would be angered that I removed them from my face. The only thought going through my mind at the time was that he had never really answered my plea.

"Oh, Gawd. What am I doing?" I mumbled.

Seconds later, the young black stud was walking through the front door of our condo apartment again. I was literally standing there in the middle of our livingroom with Tra'mon's hot pink bikinis in my weakened hands. He simply strutted in without as much as a "tap" on the door, drenched in sweat from being outside and wearing a scanty, revealing lime-green speedoes bikini.

I froze. Tra'mon boldly and cockily walked right up to me and, once again, he removed the neon hot pink bikini underwear from my hands and placed them directly over my head and face. For the fourth time now, he was degrading me by forcing me to wear his flimsy bikinis over my head.

I was trembling in fear as he did this. Within seconds, and just as I was becoming aware of my surroundings again, Julie popped her head of of the bedroom.

"Richard, What are you doing? Trey, what's going on here?" Julie asked, gathering her senses from her morning awakening.

Startled, I turned to see my blonde wife standing right there by the bedroom door. She looked confused, but she was also staring straight at me in shock. She was looking at me with her young black stud's bikini underwear placed over my face. I just stood there in shame. I reached up to my face to remove the degrading bikini from my head when Tra'mon slapped my hand down.

My face was a crimson red under his hot pink colored flimsy bikinis as I looked back at Julie's incredibly "well used" and "fucked into submission" overall appearance.

I was speechless.

But, by now it was quite obvious. That other person Tra'mon was texting earlier was, in fact, Julie. He had alerted her to "wake up" and, as she did, he was purposely making a "fool" out of me, her tall weakling husband. When she got up and saw me in this condition, she seemed almost ashamed to even know me. Her eyes bent downward as Tra'mon finally spoke.

"C'mon, girl! Get showered. We gots business to do." he commanded.

Without hesitation, Julie replied.

"Yes, Trey. Okay, Trey. Right away, Trey. Yes, Sir." Julie answered, quickly scurrying to the bathroom and shutting the door.

As the young black stud turned to look back at me my head bowed in shame and defeat. Again, he didn't say a word but I could feel his stern and aggressive stare. I was relieved when he simply turned and walked away, once again, leaving me "cowering" in the middle of my own livingroom with his worn bikinis still over my head.

I just stood there for several minutes, humiliated once again. Then, I moved over to the sofa and sat down afraid to make a move. Finally, I layed down and listened to the sounds of Julie getting ready and rushing out the door to meet Tra'mon. My feelings of defeat completely enveloped me as I layed there in such shame and humiliation.

This day would become more like a table setting for what was about to come, and how things would be for quite some time.

12