All Comments on 'Black Man's Paradise: Now'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A wee bit immature dont you think?

this sounds like a story written by a teenage boy who is a virgin. Tell me it was, I cant imagine a grown adult having such fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Extremely Poor Writing!

Quantity does not equal quality! You continue to write very, very short incomplete tales in quantity rather than taking your time to write longer, complete, quality tales. You have some very interesting titles, but the quality of your tales are extremely poor! Also you continue to write in an abusive manner when to comes to the various types of women. In fact your writings are the complete opposite of your stated philosophies in life [on your profile]. I recommend that you either take some formal writing courses at a local school / college and/or simply rethink how you are writing and/or use one of Literotica's writing assistants. Smile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pathetic

I've never ever given a double zero rating before, I like to encourage authors. In your case, I'll make an exception. I've read some bad stories on this site, but this was PATHETIC. Even a 00 rating is being kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Feel sorry for u

I read this story and went back to read ur past stories. U are good at writing and would do well, but for ur uni directional focus on black males fucking white women. Once in a while, such stories are Ok but what u are doing consistently is actually harming the black community. Who cares who fucks whom as long as it adds to the readers interest but if u persist everytime in the black male supremacy.. U are probably trying to convince urself or ur black male readers of some shortcomings which u guys feel guilty about.

Sometimes when i read stories about the BIG PENIS of blacks, i feel sorry. I feel u guys are maybe endowed with small ones and to convince urself and others, u are trying to justify by these fantasies.

A real storyteller need not try to justify on anything...as u try to do. Why Blacks, why not latinos or asians. By the way, latinos are the secong largest population in US now so are u now going to write about how the big black penis screwed the latinos or is the White females enough for ur imagination.

Grow up and be practical

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Contradictory, and Bad

As you write: "Race shouldn't matter in the year 2008. Seriously. People need to get over these things."

And yet this story fixates, and revolves around, race. And having sex with someone specifically and exclusively because of their race. And you're perpretrating all the old racial stereotypes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES