All Comments on 'Black People Rule The World'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Black People may rule the world but Shit For A

Brain is certainly not one of the rulers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Obama is mulatto, not black.

In fact, he's more white than black. His mother is white, he was raised by whites and the black side of his family was nowhere to be seen. He's our 44st white president, or, more accurately, our first mulatto president. Sorry, SamX, America still has never had a black president and far from blacks ruling the world blacks remain the world's needy, helpless fuck ups. Spin the globe and pick a spot on the planet. Anywhere you land where blacks are in the majority and blacks are in control you'll find a hellhole that's violent, corrupt, poverty stricken and vastly behind modern times. You'll find a nation with its hand out, begging for assistance.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 15 years ago
if this was ruling

wouldnt be long before we lost what we have now and would be bowing to a muslim and wearing turbans...this author i think has to be somewhere close to brain dead...im surprised they even let him out ofthe mental institute he lives in to buy an ice creme cone....and who knows maybe our half white president will be the next one lost but i do have to admit he is actually more white than blk as yes he had the father but as usual he left and he was raised by whites and educated white

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Racist Idiot Strikes Again!

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Do yourself a big favor - learn to write a story!

Your writing shows you don't have the slightest concept of constructing a story. Go to a writing class, find a mentor, do something. Your attempt at a story becomes a rambling informal essay. The kind you get in high school english. The assignment: What did you do last summer? Or who is the person you most admire? Or what is your favorite fantasy. The result - a student informal essay, but never a story.

This is serious advice. Learn to write a story instead of a rambling informal essay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hey NIGGER

I know you call your samuelx but I think it's really samuelA nigger and no chance to be anything. I have a lot of black friends some of them I love like a brother...YOU ARE A NIGGER AND ALL THAT IMPLIES. Take you little wasp shaped pecker and slunk back to the woodpile you came out of...

marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just the first paragraph

I read just the title and the first paragraph and was sick to my stomach over such shit as this. Obama is a fucking idiot and will send this country into the sewer just like the blacks did South Africa, They have no damn clue how to run a government or even how to be res[ponsible for themselves. Obama's wife looks like a fucking monkey getting fucked as she walks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Racism vs. stupidity

I cannot stand this author's works but I am shocked at some of the really racist comments. Did any of you complain about George Bush? He's the one that got us into this mess. If you thought that the Republicans were so great, you should have gotten more of your cousins out to vote for McCain. Don't hate Obama because of the color of his skin. Love him or hate him for what he does while in office.

Samulex, please stop submitting stories. They are horrible and you need to stop the madness right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathetic....

How can you say 'Black People' rule the world? Chris Brown And Suge Knight are woman beaters. Your 'President' has no political experience.

Your stories suck and so does this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BLACK POWER !!!

I am a submissive white-boy for the superior

black race. Black power is for real. I am

ready to serve & obey. I suggest all you white

boys get down on your knees and prepare for some

payback !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow...are you sick or what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wacky black dominant story. Black is beautiful and very erotic. Black women are the best for sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES