All Comments on 'Black People Rule This Planet'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Empty of new thought as usual

SamyX calls this his musings. More like chewing on his cud. He takes the submission he tried to get us to digest yesterday or last week or last month and regurgitates it as a new submission to give to us poor fools to read as though it is something new. What a guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BORING!

Boring racism as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What next.

Now Samx i have been kind on this but i notice a theme all your shit writing has in common White people are in control. Your opinion on this is the same as a sterotypical ass hole blames every one else but him self. and you post your views on what should be a fun adult EROTIC fiction site. well Sam if you were so better then every one like you claim why use a site that some one else made why not make one your self.

Your a Cockroach that needs to be shut up for good. No even Cockroaches have pride your lower then scum your views are out dated and going the way of the Dodo.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
In all fairness

To my anonymous brethren: This was posted in the Non-Erotic section.

When trying to insult someone, make sure you don't make yourself look like the fool.

Remember, don't limit your personal racism. Hate everyone the same.

Wisdom_SeekerWisdom_Seekerover 14 years ago
You think Whites are the only racists?

You seem to forget that all races contain racists. There are PLENTY of non-whites who are racist. Have a look at Japan's (a primarily Asian country) immigration policies.

You are particularly racist Samuelx. Just because you mightn't actively espouse violence towards Whites, you have said you believe White people are in decline and that it is genetic. You also said a lot of negative things about Whites and that it is genetic. Clearly, this indicates you are a racist.

Therefore when you imply that when Whites are gone that racism will end, you are wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sammie boy more raicest

bullshit from the obvious writings of a retarded Haitian nigger. who can't get enough white dick to suck or pussy to fuck there are a few hard up white sluts that like the brown stuff but they need to be paid yes Sammie boy they are prostitutes and fuck pigs that most white men don't want. i hope you enjoy this reality check Sammie boy think of all ob dem whit dicks cumming down your throat Sammie boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES