Blackmail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms were raised and the whole of her body was exposed. She quickly drew it over her head, and then holding it to conceal her pussy, she turned and faced them. She couldn't believe the way she was feeling. She could feel her heart thumping, and she was breathless with excitement. Then with one sudden movement, she balled the wet t-shirt up and tossed it into the crowd. Now she had nothing to protect her body from there prying eyes. Her movements became more suggestive. The more they shouted and cheered, the more she wanted to please them. She even moved closer to the edge of the stage then she should have, and some of the crowd grasped for her legs, almost causing her to fall into the crowd, but she managed to pull herself back from the edge.

She knew that the music was almost over now; she had to go for it if she wanted to clinch that first prize. She dropped down onto the floor with her feet towards the audience. She raised her knees and then spread her legs; the crowd went wild. She lay there with her legs wide apart, knowing that every intimate detail of her was on show. She stayed in that reveling position until the music finished.

The crowd went wild, whistling and cheering her as she struggled to her feet. Jim came over from the side of the stage. He raised her arm. "Gentlemen, let's hear it for Annabelle. Isn't she a great sport?"

Mary stood there astonished by their loud and ongoing response. She waved and threw kisses to them as she at last left the stage.

Back down in the dressing room Rita wrapped her arms around her. "If you haven't won tonight, there's no justice."

With just one contestant left, Mary waited and prayed. As she waited, she pulled on yet another shirt, the fourth one she had worn that evening. Again there was rapturous applause at the end of the third contestant's performance before she too came down and joined them in the dressing room.

One of the stage hands came down and told all three girls to go back on stage together. "Jim says he wants you all naked," he said.

Mary and the first contestant were wearing t-shirts which they slipped off before making their way up. The other girl had not yet bothered to put anything on as she was still drying herself.

As the three of them appeared all naked together, there were wild cheers. Jim introduced each one again before asking the crowd to vote for the winner. "So, guys," he said, "it's up to you now. The winner is the one who gets the loudest cheer."

Jim held up the hand of each girl one by one and the crowd shouted, whistled, and cheered. Mary was second, and easily out distanced the first girl. Then Jim lifted the hand of the last girl. There was a loud cheer, with some shouting, but not nearly as much as for Mary. It was no contest; Mary won easily

Back down in the dressing room, she shared her winnings, £200, with Rita before getting dressed. It was only when she began to get dressed that she remembered that she had no dry panties to put on. She shrugged. Well, she was getting used to that by now.

The car park was almost empty by the time she left. All the revelers had gone home. Some were probably fucking their partners by now and thinking of Annabelle; others maybe had their own cocks in their hands also thinking of Annabelle.

She needed to get home quickly. She, too, had some unfinished business to attend to.

12