Bldg #201: Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers

"You can't blame me for wanting this to last," I smiled.

"Okay, but damn Greg, the girl is tired."

I was about to tell her to take Stacy's place and finish me off, when Stacy cut me off.

"I ain't giving up," Stacy smirked. "Grab his arms."

"What you doin'?" I asked as Deidra pulled my arms above my head and held my wrists together.

"Getting what's mine, selfish mutha fucker," Stacy wiped sweat from her forehead, and used that to twist her fingertips over my nipples.

"STOP!" I involuntarily jerked.

"What's wrong," she asked innocently as she tweaked them some more.

"Leave my nipples alone!"

"Oh, so that's his weakness!" Deidra laughed.

"Uh huh." She worked her hips again, "Whenever he gets a little too cocky, I use them to remind him who's in charge."

"This ain't fair!" I squirmed, but Diedra had a good grip on my wrists. I tried to turn my body, but Stacy wasn't going anywhere. "Oh please stop!"

Stacy played on, "Now listen to this strong, proud, professional Black man beg like a baby."

In my mind, the places were switched – Deidra was riding me while Stacy held my arms. Thinking about releasing into Deidra broke my concentration. I felt my body tensing up, and I couldn't relax.

"How the mighty do fall!" Deirdra added.

"How they fall, and how they cum!" Stacy said as she felt my dick swell and release into her. Spurt after spurt, she just smiled, "That's it, give it all to me."

"Damn," Deidra let go of my wrists.

I grabbed Stacy's wrists to stop her from continuing to pinch my nipples. After a few more jerks, I had control of my body again. I opened my eyes, and Stacy motioned for me to look behind me.

Deidra had her eyes closed, and feverishly worked her pussy. There was look of determination on her face as she brought herself to another orgasm.

"Get it, girl!"

"Yessssssss," she called out as her back arched. Then she sat there, panting.

"The movie is off, y'all," Stacy laughed as she rolled off me.

"You guys were my movie! That was incredible; I've never done that before."

I turned to lean against the sofa, pulling my locs back again. This position gave me great view of Deidra's body. "The closest I've come to being watched like that was when a girl in college wanted to have sex on the football bleachers."

"And you were watched?" Deidra's eyes got wide.

"It was nighttime, but we think we were."

"That wasn't as close as you've been to being watched," Stacy laid her head on my lap. "We've let people watch us on webcam, remember?"

"You're lying!"

"Yeah, we did, but they weren't in the same room," I said to correct her.

"You two are wild!" Deidra laughed. "I don't know I that I can hang around you two anymore."

"Girl please, you part of the clique now."

"What clique?"

"Yeah, what clique?"

"Was this just a one-time thing?" Stacy sat up. "I mean; if it was, cool. But I wouldn't mind if it happened again."

I didn't know what to say, and it didn't look like Deidra did either.

"I know you two work together, and that might make things a little too awkward." Stacy took her glass to the kitchen, "But I think the three of us could have some fun together."

Deidra looked at me, and I wondered if she could see that I wanted to express real feelings for her – not just get my freak on. She looked away, and then excused herself to the bathroom.

What a mess I had potentially gotten myself into – the leading candidate for freak of the week in my kitchen, and the potential love of my life in my bathroom. "Damn."

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers
12