Bleeding Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy laughed, "I don't know what you're talking about, I woke up early for a day that I wasn't planning on going to school."

"Wow, well I guess that I shouldn't really be surprised, you are a high school boy after all."

"Damn straight I am." Jeremy said with mock seriousness, his eyes laughing.

"Well now that we've established that, how would say six work? I'll make dinner, it's the least I can do with all that you're doing for me."

"Well gosh, it ain't nothin', promise! Yer gonna go an' make me blush." Jeremy said, the picture of southern modesty, except for the fact that Anna knew that he was neither especially Southern, aside from his taste in cars, nor especially modest. Anna rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure."

When they had both finished their cups of coffee they got in Jeremy's truck and he drove to the school. "Wow, looks like they closed the school for the day." Jeremy said as he spied the nearly empty parking lot.

Anna nodded. "Yep, look, the sign says closed until further notice." Anna pointed out the window, "My car is that yellow coupe over there." Jeremy drove over to the car and let Anna out. They said bye then he drove off, secretly looking back in his rear view mirror just to make sure that she hadn't found any nasty surprises in her car.

When Jeremy got to his apartment the first thing that he did was plug in his phone. He had three missed text messages. One was Mike saying "Dude! No schl!" He grinned at the next one, it was from Holly and said "I know it was u. What did you do now?" The last one was from one of his female "friends", Jenna, and said, "Hey J, what r u doing 2night? U should come over to my place."

He decided to text Jenna back first. "Sorry can't 2night, maybe sometime soon." To Holly he texted, "Wouldn't u like 2 know?" He decided that he didn't really need to text Mike back.

He had started to pack a bag with a couple pairs of clothes and some overnight stuff when his phone beeped, telling him that he had another text message. It was from Holly, "I'm coming over and I've got IT."

His eyes opened wide and he quickly texted, "IT, IT?"

Within a few seconds he got another text. "Yes, IT."

Jeremy looked at the clock, he had time. "Ok, get your ass over here, I'm doing somthing 2night."

"Coming", was Holly's responding text. A few minutes later Jeremy heard a knock on the door, he raced over and pulled the door open quickly. Holly stood there and he grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. "So, where is it?"

"Not so fast buddy, you were going to tell me what you did yesterday that got the school "closed until further notice".'

"I was? I don't remember saying that."

"Oh, well in that case maybe I didn't remember to bring it. Maybe I left it at home, maybe..."

"Okay, okay, I think I'm remembering now." Holly smiled triumphantly. "Well, I don't know if it's really my place to tell you all of it, but I'll tell you my part at least." Holly looked shocked, "Since when have you EVER cared whether it's really "your place" to do something or not?" When Jeremy only stared at her stubbornly she gave in. "Okay, I guess I'll accept, it's a start. Anyways, if it's trouble then your part is usually the biggest one."

Jeremy gave her a haughty, proud look, puffed up his chest, blew on his fingers, and said, "That's just the way I roll baby." Holly scoffed at him and punched him playfully in the stomach, making him cough. She walked into the main room, which was living room, dining room, and kitchen, and sat down on the couch. Jeremy followed and sat with her, propping his legs up on the coffee table that was partially covered in soda and beer cans.

Holly pulled a square envelope out of her purse. "Here it is, now talk or else I take it back home." Jeremy quickly told her about their plan to turn all of the faucets on in the school and about how that had been interrupted when he heard a noise coming from one of the science classrooms. He then told her about what had happened after, omitting details like who the lady was and what exactly had been done to her. When he had finished he looked at Holly, trying to gauge her reaction. He actually felt a little lighter, having talked about it with someone. Kind of like a weight had been lifted off of him that he hadn't even known that he was carrying.

For a moment Holly didn't say anything then she asked, "So, how much of that was true?"

"All of it, I swear!"

Holly held out her pinky, "Pinky promise?" Holly took pinky promises very seriously and if she ever found out that someone had broken their pinky promise with her then shit was goin' down.

"Pinky promise." Jeremy held out his pinky in return and curled it around hers.

She studied him. "Okay, I believe you."

"As if I would lie about a pinky promise! I remember what happened last time I did that. You pack a hard punch. My arm was all the colors of the rainbow for weeks!" Holly gave him a shit eating grin. "Well, you learned your lesson."

"So can we get to IT now?" Jeremy asked eagerly.

Holly laughed, "yeah, yeah calm down, I'll que it up and you make popcorn," Jeremy opened his mouth," and before you say that you don't have any, yes you do, it's in the top right cabinet." Jeremy checked and found that Holly was right, "How the hell did you know that when I didn't even know that?"

"I just pay attention, you don't."

"I guess that you've got a good point."

"Of course I do, I always do."

"Except when you're drunk and you start going off about little blue men and..."

"Okay, okay Jeremy! Except when I'm drunk, but still, the point is, I pay attention, you don't, fact." Jeremy grinned, he loved teasing her, although sometimes it was dangerous and resulted in bruises, so he had to pick his battles wisely. The microwave dinged, demanding immediate attention, and Jeremy took the popcorn out and put it into a bowl. He pushed some cans to the side and set it on the table in front of the couch and then sat down. Holly hit play, the scene opened with Bruce Campbell in chains, being dragged behind a horse.

Jeremy sighed. "I love The Army of Darkness." Holly grinned, "Me too, it makes a really good bargaining chip."

Anna sighed as she walked into her house and closed the door behind her. Not even half way into her day and she was already stressing out. She looked through the mail, straightened up some, and then as a last resort started to pace through her house.

She then stopped and berated herself, "Enough Anna! You can let what happened ruin your life, do something normal." She decided that she would garden for a while, that usually made her feel better. She changed into jean shorts and a black tank top then went outside.

Gardening was one of her passions. When she had moved in a few months ago that was one of the first things that she had done, restore the existing garden and substantially add on to it. She found it very calming, something to take her mind off of things when she was upset.

She had just started weeding her gardenias when she realized that she was no longer alone. On the ground in front of her there were two shadows where there should only have been one, her's was short and hunched over, but the other was straight and tall. She felt her heart stop and for a second she couldn't breath. She steadied herself and stood up. She saw the shadow step closer and felt breath on the back of her neck. She froze up.

"Hey sweet thing." A flood of relief washed over her, followed by a deep feeling of disgust as she smelled alcohol on the other person's breath.

She stepped forwards then turned around to face the person. "Hey Benny." Benny was her next door neighbor, Anna could not remember a time that she had ever seen him sober. He had made it very clear right away that he wanted to "hit that". She had repeatedly turned down his offers and lewd suggestions, but he was very persistent.

"It's awful hot out here, you should come over to my place, I can get you a drink."

"No thank you Benny, sorry but I don't really have time right now."

"Common, you'll enjoy it, I'll help you out of those clothes, help you cool down. "

"No Benny, I really just want to finish gardening."

Benny grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards him. "Let's go have some fun, there are so many fun things that we can do together." Anna closed her eyes and counted to five, trying to calm down. "Benny, let go of me."

"Don't be like that..."

"I said let go of me!" Anna screamed at him, she tried to jerk her arm away. When he didn't let go she kicked him in the shin.

Benny released her. "Fuck! What the hell was that for you crazy bitch?" Benny yelled after her, she was already running into her house. She locked the door behind her. She slid down it and sat on the floor shaking. The calm that she had managed to obtain while gardening was shattered. Things from the evening before started playing in her head, like movie clips. One in particular was playing over and over again.

She was bent over a round table, her wrists were tied to two of the table legs. She was in a meeting room that was attached to the main office. Her shirt was lying on the floor next to her and her skirt was pushed up around her waist, she did not even know where her panties were. He had ripped them off of her earlier. Her bra was still on but he had pulled her breasts up out of her bra cups earlier so that he could pinch and twist her nipples. Her sore nipples were now rubbing against the hard wood of the table as she struggled. She was sobbing, she felt hands roughly prying her legs apart. She begged him, no, please stop, she swore that if he didn't do this then she would never tell anyone about the other things that he had done to her. In response he brought his belt down hard on her ass, causing her to cry out in pain, and told her to "shut the fuck up." When she continued begging he started reigning blows with the belt down upon her ass, back, the backs of her legs, and even a couple on her pussy. He wrapped a hand in her hair and pulled her head up at a painful angle, "You listen bitch and you listen well, this is going to happen and you are going to take it. The more you resist the more it will hurt. So shut the fuck up and stop trying to close your fucking legs!" He accentuated this with another harsh blow to her ass. He wrenched her legs open and thrust his hips in between them before she could close them again.

He thrust two fingers into her and roughly started fucking her with them. She was dry and it hurt so badly, he actually seemed to be enjoying her screams of pain now. He removed his fingers and she heard him spit, then she felt his fingers, wet now, rubbing her entrance. "This isn't for you babe, it's for me, as much as I like to see you writhe, it feels better for me if your wet." With that he thrust himself into her tight opening, it felt like she was being ripped, she screamed, and screamed, and screamed.

She managed to snap herself out of it, she did not want to think about it anymore. She put her face in her hands and found that there were tears running down her cheeks. She needed to get out of there, she didn't want to be alone, she didn't want to be near Benny, and she didn't even want to be in her own home right now.

With trembling hands she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. It was a little after three, Jeremy wasn't supposed to come over for three more hours but she really wanted to be with a friend.