All Comments on 'Blessings Ch. 04'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Really Good Tale!

I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the ending. Glad you are back! Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderfull

And the basketball was a hillarious touch! Thank you author for a terrifick story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A misnomer

I think in this case litEROTICA is a misnomer. This was a love story with entirely appropriate sexual content.

Absorbing, beautifully written - and proofed. The rapid serial format worked well. I'm sure you had thousands of readers hooked for the week.

I've only one complaint - why can't I write this well?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice; very nice

Overall, the four chapters are good. Perhaps a bit convoluted, but sometimes, that's what makes for intriguing reading. I liked it. Write on!

-- KK in Texas

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatabout 15 years ago
Love love love it

I love your stories! I hope you will be back soon!

I can overlook him offering Amanda a ring he was going to give Cassie because you are great!

Now tell Charger Girl to get to work!

Hope to see more from you soon!

chargergirlchargergirlabout 15 years ago
So sweet

This was one of the sweetest things I think I've ever read. Nice job, Mused. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Happy Valentine's Day

to all the peoples out there & of course to the author. Thank you so much for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but

good but a crappy place to end it we need to know what they do. does it work out for them,does she move into his appartment with him.do the parents really accept thier love,does she get pregnant you get us worked up then leave us hanging i hate when writers do that it's so unfair to the readers if you aren't going to bring your story to a proper endding then it would hav e been better if you hadn't posted it in the first place typical of you and this site though very disapointing

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 15 years ago
A wonderful story

Whew! I loved that sex scene - it was incredibly hot! Thank you for another wonderful story - I reread yours on a regular basis (yours and Chargergirl's too). Muah!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 15 years ago
by the way, to the first commenter

Talk about ungrateful. It's a free site and you get access to erotic stories all for free and you gripe because someone didn't write a story to particularly suit your needs? Instead of complaining about a beautifully crafted story - why not write one of your own and then you might gain some appreciation for what's involved in the creative process. It's not all about you, in other words! Geezh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.......IT TOOK A WHILE......

.......But kevin got it right......really a very enjoyable read.....i was with amanda all the way... many good touches along the way...great job....

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTabout 15 years ago
I have a new pickup line!

Let's practice basketball!

Loved it, very nice read, very well constructed keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

loved this, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Loved it more even 2nd time around, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
First Timer

Although i have read these types of novels before, this story was the first time ever on literotica. i read the whole thing straight through and absolutely loved it. It was one of the most adorable story I have ever read, and i loved how it switched between the siblings. This is my first time here but because of this story it definitely will not be my last.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Wow, Loved it

What a heart felt story... Not just sex between siblings, but true love and the confusion that always accompanies this type of love...

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 14 years ago
You Have Done It... AGAIN...

Another wonderful, heartfelt story... I re-iterate... If you are not writing professionally, then you have seriously missed your calling... I have now read all of the stories that you have here on literotica, and I have found them all to be extremely well written, very good character developement, and a very keen eye for the details that make your stories such a pleasure to read...

Thank You again Muse...

Please keep up your writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

thk u loved all 4 cheers

silverdragon23silverdragon23almost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Not your normal 'page one - introductions/character development' -> 'page 2 - fucking' -> 'end' story that this site is full of, all four chapters are pieces of art. After reading other stories and seeing editor comments on how much you help people with their stories I figured I would see what you had to offer and you didn't disappoint, I can't wait to read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dude you should of seen it comein

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
reading this made my day 100 times better

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I do have to say, the writing on here is fantastic! Surely, you could make an actual book if you haven't already. It's really just a good love story. Perhaps the reaction of the mother is a bit off from the norm in the real world but other than that, wonderful storytelling. The ending is perfect in terms of the combination of comedy and a complete reconciliation. Not to mention it ends just as the reader is probably thinking, "When will both of them just pull the trigger?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I really liked your story, going to read your other stories now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
tear

Î cried because I love it so much lol

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
thanks

I cried from your story as it was so beautiful and the first story I read after proposing to my wife we both love to read this kind of stories

papabear110207papabear110207over 11 years ago
amazing

this story is amazing. i agree with some it was a serious tearjerker. i wish there was more to it but either way kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
typical mused story

FUCKED UP AT THE END. THIS GUY EITHER FUCKS UP THE END OR DOESN'T END IT AT ALL MUST BE RELATED TO CHARGERGIRL.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Blessings Ch. 04" - Kevin and Amanda Armstrong - (Brother and Sister)

And, finally, out of the den of despair and morosity, to a date that is destined to be their nirvana, the inquizative readers of this masterpiece of blessed, incestual love, that is holy to the believers and admirers, comes the evolution and closing of the circle for these sibling lovers, Kevin and Amanda.

Though I had doubts as to the marvelous ending from the mind and soul of "Mused" I'm sure most of us have been satisfied with the outcome of their love and life commitments. The only missing ingredient is whether brother and sister actually do have an angelic "Amanda" and/or "Kevin Jr" nestling in her oven of life!

The writer is due acolades and congratulations for her efforts, and rendering's, of this eloquent literary accomplishment! The writing is very elegant and charming; there is good doses of suspense and humor. Most of all she wrote with feelings, tenderness and caring for her character's interpersonal and sexual existence! The story is a huge success in my book! My appreciation cannot be sufficiently expressed for the pleasures I derived from the series! I am an afflicted reader!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Decent ending to me

Can't help but feel there's something missing. 4.5/5

goldponygoldponyover 8 years ago
hmmmmmm

what we all need to do......practice making basketballs. Loved it. Twins first then finally a bay......basketball. Like the flo of the story and most of the development. Oh, nothing like asking are you safe, after sex. As they say....boys. Bravo.GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Made us cry.ive been married to my sister for over 40 years and we still love each other as we always have.Wish our parents had been like this but they gave us hell.they never did accept us.still it was a very nice story with a happy ending for a change.You are a remarkably talanted author and seriously we both think you should write professionally and would make a fortune.Thank you again

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Nice story

Loved the story although thought it dragged a couple of to!es but loved ITT. Wish my love for my sister would have turned out this way but family was not going to allow it. That's why I live in the UK and they are in the USA.

Was going to give it 4 star but hit the wrong one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Magnificent

As usual magnificent one of the very best authors on the WWW not just Literotica

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 5 years ago
One of Lit's great authors.....

......and now he's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where did he go?

C Kidd...in ref. to your 1/2018 question...where has Mused gone?

I'm a newcomer here, so I just discovered him...and Chargergirl. Both seemingly are inactive now. Pity.

A current author who writes similar stories is 8letters.

So Mused...wherever you are...nice work.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I really really liked it.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Second time through and it’s still one of the absolute best sib romances on this site, 100% believable. Real life isn’t that quick and for real romance especially sibs, it takes time and soul searching to come to terms with it and the consequences. So those who said it took to long, grow up and smell the reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous