Blindfold Reflections

Story Info
She is a canvas, she is his art.
2.7k words
4.26
13.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

Morning.

He had told her to prepare an essay enumerating her limits and outlining the acts she would like to experience. And now, in the mirror, it is all staring back at her.

If she was going to be with him, she was required to have a smooth pussy and he has made that point very clear. She will not forget that fact anytime soon.

The Previous Night.

Arriving at his home, she hands him the essay he had requested. Thanking her, he takes her by the hand, leading her downstairs to his studio. As they descended the stairs he reads the essay, without looking up, he thanks her for dressing as requested: A white hoodie sweatshirt, white t-shirt, worn jeans, sandals, white bra and g-string.

With his thanks, she feels herself become warm with the thought of his praise and this warmth spreads between her legs.

"Limits, limits...Ok."

He reads muttering to himself.

"That will work."

The studio is a concrete and wood bunker in the lower part of his home. On the workbench is a computer with a large flat screen monitor, boxes of art supplies and several cameras. Aside from the chair and the workbench the studio is void of furniture.

As he picks up one of the cameras, she feels herself become nervous. Seeing her response, he tells her to relax and he fires several shots of her.

He tells her to remove the sweat shirt.

Again, he fires the camera at her. The flash temporarily blinds her and she can hear the squeal of it recharging. As her vision returns she sees her photo on the monitor. She turns away. She has never been comfortable being photographed.

"You are my canvas."

With camera in hand, he walks over to her. Taking her by the wrist he positions her back against the wall and he steps back. The camera fires and she turns away.

"Look at me."

She complies and the camera goes off again. With each flash he tells her to move into a new position.

His demands come quickly and she doesn't have time to think beyond the move.

He hands her a hairband and tells her to put her hair in a ponytail. Rolling her head back, she brings her hair together into a ponytail. He fires off several more shots.

Turning her to face the wall, he has her lean forward and place her hands on the wall and tells her to stick her ass out. Again the camera goes off and he tells her to move and pose.

He stops, tells her to straighten up and face him. Turning around she sees him reviewing the images of her on the monitor. Now her mind has time to catch up with his actions and she asks him what he is doing.

"Taking inventory."

She looks puzzled.

"Now Strip."

She looks concerned.

She states her fears. He offers her the bathroom where she can disrobe. However, he follows up his offer with informing her that he would be in there with her. He leans into her and explains that he has seen her nude in his mind and that she has seen herself nude in front of him while she has masturbated. Also, it wasn't on her limits list. Her skin reddens with his words and he doesn't fail to point it out.

She takes a deep breath as he sits and she proceeds to disrobe. She pulls her arms inside her t-shirt and unhooks her bra and lets it fall from her under the t-shirt.

She looks at him with a bratty smile.

"Smart ass."

Retrieving a utility knife from the work bench, he walks over to her. She feels him reach into her jeans and pull the waistband of her g-string up around her hip. With him close and tugging she feels her pussy become wet. The cold metal of the knife against her skin causes her clit to throb. As she moans softly, he cuts the waistband.

He steps back from her as she reaches into her jeans and fishes out her g-string. She balls it up and is about to drop it to the floor when he reaches out his hand and takes it from her. He turns as he folds it and looks back at her with a smile. She realizes that he knows she is wet. He purposely places the g-string on the work bench and takes a picture of it.

Standing there in front of this man with his cameras and control, she feels completely naked and she is still wearing her jeans and t-shirt.

She removes her sandals and kicks them aside.

Unbuttoning her jeans, she lets them slide down her thighs and legs and steps out of them. The t-shirt hangs passed her thighs, serving as a skirt. She stands there looking at him for a moment and he tells her to turn and face the wall. She begins to pull the shirt over her head and she can feel her ass being exposed. Again he fires the camera as she tosses the shirt aside and she takes a deep breath.

She has never been completely shaved before and between that and the well lit studio she has never felt so exposed. As she turns towards him, she attempts to hide by looking down.

"Look at me."

She looks up and turns red as he picks up the camera. The flash goes off and soon she sees herself appears nude on the monitor.

He walks towards her and she straightens up as he approaches. With her heart racing, he pulls her arms together as he steps behind her and holding them together with one hand he pulls her hair up and she can feel his breath on her shoulders. He releases her hands and they fall to her side. Tracing his fingers down her spine, she feels herself quiver as he reaches the top of her ass.

He turns her around and now she is faced to look him in the eyes. She feels intimidated and scared and excited and aroused. He asks that she open her mouth. Tilting her jaw up, he proceeds to look inside.

"Stick out your tongue."

She sticks her tongue out and he grabs it with his fingers. She attempts to verbalize something. However, she can't against his grasp. He lets go of her tongue. Inserting his fingers into her, palpitates the soft tissue of her mouth. Her instinct is to suck. But, she doesn't. He has not requested it. With two fingers he shoves them back as far as he can until she gags.

"You will need to work on that."

He places his hand around her neck. His grasp is firm, but reassuring. He slides his free hand between her legs and she can feel herself flow onto his fingers as he presses them into her.

"Very Smooth. Very Good."

Retrieving a blindfold from the workbench, he proceeds to place it around her head. She wonders what is going to happen. She is not fearful. Nevertheless she is excited and nervous.

He takes her by the shoulders and spins her around in place. First slowly. Then faster and faster. Soon she is losing her sense of balance and he releases her and steps back. She staggers as he retreats from her. Without a word he lets her struggle to maintain her stance.

As she regains her composure she feels him move about her. Mostly hints of breeze and sometimes light touches.

Without any warning he takes her down. He pushes her flat to the floor. She can feel the texture and smell of the wood as her belly and face are pressed to the floor.

He straddles her waist and she hears him ruffling some paper and rustling around in a box as if looking for something.

"Hold still."

Suddenly she feels something cold and wet moving across her back. There is an odd but familiar smell that she can't place. She can almost hear him talking as he drags these wet items across her back. Next she feels the sensation down the back her arms. Then the sound of something crashing into the box.

He repositions himself down her thighs, again instructing her not to move. Repeatedly she feels the wet sensation down her thighs and on her ass. Again he repositions himself, this time turning around and straddling her thighs. And the strange sensation returns.

Exposing the soles of her feet by grabbing her ankles, she convulses in laughter as he drags something across them. She is very ticklish. Something she will learn was best for him not to know.

Rolling her over on to her back, he straddles her waist and taking her by the hands, he leans forward, pressing them to the floor He kisses her. This catches her off guard and she experiences a flood of emotions

He again drags the wet sensation across her skin. Along her arms and shoulders and down her torso. As he works from her armpit along the side of her ribcage she can hardly hold still, she is giggling and laughing. It tickles so much she almost pees herself.

Now sliding alongside her, he leans over her. He is paying close attention to the area around her pussy. She feels the wet movement near her clit and outer lips. With each near intrusion she feels her pussy throb, ache for him. Something. Release.

He moves down around her thighs and lays down the wetness and finishes off at her feet. She again hears something crash into the box. 
She hears him stand and walk away and then the sound of the camera going off. There is a hint of flash through the blindfold.

"Stand."

He helps her to her feet and she can feel him move around her and sees the flash coming from various angles as he takes pictures.

"Kneel."

On her knees, she feels him walk up to her and she hears the sound of the buttons releasing as he pulls his jeans open. She catches the scent of his cock and then the warmth as he presses his cock against her cheek. She pushes back against him and her mouth falls open.

Taking her by the ponytail, he shoves his cock into her mouth and begins to fuck her face. He instructs her that she can rub her cunt. However, she can't come until he does and once he has come she has only one minute to come herself.

With her pussy dripping, he continues to fuck her mouth and her clit is firm under her touch. With her heightened state of arousal, she struggles to get close to coming without going over the edge. She believes that she has seen the flash from the camera. However she doesn't care and simply wants to be her best for him.

She feels him pull out of her mouth and release his load onto her breast and she allows herself to go over the edge and begin to come. The minute passes and he grabs her hands, bringing her pleasure to a halt as the contractions of her pussy fade away.

"Lay down."

She lays down as he makes a pillow of her clothes for her head. He sits next to her stroking her hair and she can feel his come thin out and slide down her body. She expresses the desire for a shower.

"No."

Laying with her, he pulls her close. A half hour passes and he helps her to her feet. She attempts to ask questions. Tomorrow, he instructs her.

Still blindfolded he helps her dress. He hands her the t-shirt and she pulls it over her head and down over her breasts and his cum. She steps into her jeans and buttons them up. Kneeling, he places her sandals on her feet.

He hands her the sweatshirt and she pulls it over her head, pushing her arms through. Freeing her from the blindfold he places it on the workbench. She shakes her hair free from the ponytail and then captures it again.

He kisses her and she smiles.

He asks how she is doing and she states that she feels good, however drained. He tells her he will take her home and put her to bed and wait for her to fall asleep. Again she smiles and he takes her hand.

While riding to her apartment, she reaches for his hand and sits close to him. They arrive at her apartment and he takes her upstairs. Once inside she turns on the lights.

"No lights."

He turns off the lights and leads her to her bedroom. There is enough light to move about. But, nothing more. He tells her to pee and not to turn on the lights in the bathroom. She complies and returns.

He pulls the sweatshirt over her head, tossing it aside. She kicks off the sandals and unbuckles her jeans and steps out of them and leans over and kisses him.

Pulling back the covers he tucks her into bed and sits with her as she falls asleep.

Morning.

She wakes. Stretching, she climbs from the bed. The drapes are pulled and the room is dark and she heads to the bathroom with the images in her mind of last night and she turns on the light.

She sees his handiwork in the mirror.

First she notices he has written

RESTRAINTS

around her forearms just above both of her wrists.

She steps back to see in the mirror that he has written down her thighs.

On the left

HUMILIATE

On the right

BONDAGE

And on each of her kneecaps is

GIVE HEAD

enclosed in a heart.

She lifts up her shirt to see writing on her belly and above her pussy. She pulls her shirt off and finds that the writing goes to her collar line.

Where pubic hair once grew is

Shave Every Day

Directly above that

FUCK FINGER FIST FLOG

All with arrows pointing to her pussy.

She feels her pussy become wet.

Across the top of her chest are

RULES!

1. Must ask to masturbate. 2. Must ask to come. 3. No tattoos or piercing. 4. More to Follow.

The rules have a box draw around them.

Now she realizes what tickled.

The Other Pink Meat

is written down one side of her ribcage and

MY PROPERTY

down the other.

Around her nipples is written

pinch bite clamp

He has drawn a target centered on her sternum.

COME HERE!

The come he left last night has dried and is flaking away like sugar from a glazed donut.

Suddenly she realizes something; she is able to read the text. He had written it all backwards so she could read it in the mirror.

Picking up a hand mirror she turns to look at her back.

This text has not been written backwards and she is able to read it in the hand mirror.

Across her shoulders

Hold by ponytail while fucking mouth!

Below that in boxes he has written her limits.

Limits.

1. No Kids. 2. No shit. 3. No blood. 4. No Piercing. 5. No Permanent marks.

superimposed over the limits

F L O G L O F L O G

As she looks down her back she reads

DANGER

across her kidneys.

Just above her ass is an

M

enclosed in a circle.

Her ass is completely marked up.

Across her cheeks

SPANK FLOG CROP CANE PINCH SQUEEZE

On the lower parts of her cheeks reads

BOY SHORTS

Along with

TASTY MORSELS

On both cheeks adjacent to her crack is

*RAPE*

written like lighting bolts with arrows pointing down her ass.

Down the back of both of her thighs in big bold letters

CANE HARD

Down her calves is

BIND

and

KIDNAP

She steps back from the mirror to get a more complete view and gets a glimpse of the bottom of her feet.

TICKLISH

is written across her soles.

A small part of her is pissed. She will have to wear long pants and long sleeved shirts until the marks have washed away. However, her overall feeling is of happiness. The happiness arises from the fact that he has spent the time using her as a canvas. An Object. However, he was very aware of her and put his object away safely when done.

Reaching between her legs she finds herself wet and wants to come. She looks up into the mirror and sees rule 1. Must ask to masturbate.

She finds her cell phone and calls him.

He answers the phone

"Good morning."

"May I masturbate?"

"Good girl."

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers