All Comments on 'Blindsided Ch. 03'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Dead Man walking....

Not only one but two women mad, and I BET YOU MONEY that there will be a problem with the divorce papers that a lawyer can fix for her!

Ah well...he wnated the get out jail card AND a divorce at the same time....

scum.

Chapter 4 will be a blast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I've read a lot of stories about a lot of characters on this site, and Ivan is probably the most dispicable character you have come up with. (if Marie's suspicion is correct, that is...you might throw us reader another curve ball.)

Great story by the way, I like the twist. Looking forward to a satisfying, revenge-filled, happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok

now this is from a mans perspective ...but sheneeds t otake the bastard for all he has ...go get him... lol and i am also the guy who says the same to a man who has had a wif cheat on him ....but this asshole deseves all she does to him ...takehim to the cleaners...just dont fuck a black guy to get revenge...there is still nothing that can ever be between a white and a black except maybe being friends... never lovers never having children...still must respect your race.... and as i said before who wants a part animal as a kid... better off to fuck a dog

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
I didn't think Evie was necessary

to your story. Far better it had been Bob, any Bob.

Yep, she has to find the way to burn Ivans butt, but good.

Maybe David's truthful testimony would be enough with Evie's testimoney about Ivan's planning with Lynn?

And Ivan might really miss being shut out from Cliff.

Waiting for next chapter.

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
Good

This woman is fucked, because there is nothing that she can do. She can't take him to the cleaners or take anything away from him. There are two type's of revenge she can take 1) if ivan is married, than she can some how set up his wife to be fucked by another. 2) The other thing she can do, is to kill him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's great to watch an artist at work!

I don't really care about where the story goes, it's the journey that is fun!

I think the girl/girl stuff was fine (and nicely done) because it cleared up any sexual tension in her (no sex, pregnancy, nursing baby, post partum depression, etc. - all those things that screw up the hormones). Now she can focus on what life she wants for herself and her child.

Very nicely done, great flow, clearly drawn characters, interesting plot... what's not to like?

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
I KNEW it, and I was right in my previous guess.

Based on my last comments to part 2, I see I was right about part 3. Well lets see what you have in store for part 4.

Of course everyone who reads my comments knows I'm a big fan of actual and real concequences regardless of if its for the husband or the wife. But in almost all of your stories where it's the "wife" who is the cheater, and gets caught by the husband, you seem to write them so that it's the "husband" who is basicly sitting around the house on his hands, waiting (whether a few days, months or even years) till the wife gets finished with the affair so he can take her back because now she's sorry about what she did. I'm just curious if your planning to demonstrate some equal rights in repentance and acceptance in this story and let the husband repent, or if your going to try to roast him because he's male it was wrong of him to do this. So far in the majority of your stories the wives always get a second chance. Just curious if your going to give the husband one.

And I also have to agree that Evie kinda really didn't seem to fit in this story at all. I mean, other than to get some extra loving in for the estranged and frustrated ex-wife. But I do have to ask, how come you never let the husbands of your stories, who are left by or left to find out about thier cheating wives, ever get anything like this part in your stories? I mean its always the women getting some on the side, but the men always seem to get left high and dry almost every time.

Just a *tiny* bit curious how your going to play out part 4 though.

-Risq

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
great read,

bring on the next chapter, we're dying on the vine out here. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're at it again

Patricia51:

You've blindsided me again. Being you, I knew that something was going to come along to make the story very interesting, but I hadn't a clue what it would be. Guess I'll stick around and see where this goes. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loving Wives / Lesbian - Why

Many of us semi-normals get very upset when male / female sex turns to male Gay - yet is it ok to Lesbian us without forewarning? Why is it ok for one and not the other - it's not and you know it, but why did you do it?

The story didn't need the black racism for anst (could have been red head and fair vs Greek or Italian dark) nor the lesbianism - they were and are distrantants of negative value especially from someone such as yourself who doesn't need to do these attention getting sick out of context things. Why?

Puzzling and disappointing - are you not who I perceived you were?

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Very good

You have us chafing at the bit in terms of where this is going. I suspected that she was set up, but where will this ride take us next? Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done

I wish you had left out the lesbian portion of this story. In fact, I had to skip reading that area. I like the fact that she is going to have to face her past. I think she was wrong in simply moving away, but I agree that she needed to regain her self-respect. I can't wait to see what happens when Ivan realizes what an idiot he has been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

One of the best I have ever read. Thanks.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice going

Patricia.

Despite the fact that I saw most of this coming, you still drew me in.

I'm pleased at how Marie went about rebuilding her life. I'm pleased that she's going to make that bastard pay.

The one surprise was Evie. Not them making love, but that it would be only the one time. That both realised a fantasy coming true often ends the interest in it is an unusual thing to see in stories like this.

Which made it even better.

Thank you, patricia. For a very enjoyable read.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I just can't see it.

Her best friend comes to her months after she leaves her husband and tells her that she knew about the affair the husband was having but didn't say anything for fear that the now ex-wife would be mad at her. And then they go to bed with each other? If my best friend told me that he knew my wife was screwing around on me for months and then he tells me that he didn't say anything because he didn't want to lose me as a friend. Well guess what? He wouldn't be my best friend after that.

I have enjoyed most of your stories and I hope in the next chapter, she severely fucks Ivan over for everything he has done to her.

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
The title of the story

fits perfectly for what I'm experiencing now!!! LOL!

And I bet there will be another surprise next chapter...can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Typical great writing

Your typical great writing even if the plot is not surprising. Most of your readers anticipated that Marie had been set up by obnoxious husband, but I don't think we realized that Ivan was not only arrogant but extremely stupid. If he had had the brains to use a condom, he coud have continued to con Marie while he played around. Now the ass hole is going to be hit with all kinds of legal charges plus child support. So nice to see a bastard get his come-uppance. Can't wait for your last chapter. Great writing. 60 year old George

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting! But understandable....

Sometimes a heterosexual union will produce a temporary queer one. This is such a story. I'm looking forward to what happens next.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I wonder...

The author is bisexual and therefore lusts for story opportunities to use the old nutscrew on her male characters. I wonder if it could just be possible that the author could rise above her natural tendencies and write a fourth chapter that would show that Ivan did not do the things he has been thought to have done, and that there is really a surprise ending awaiting all of us.

Not really....

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Superb

After seeing so many cheating wives stories it is a relief to see the husband as the bad guy for a change. That’s not why I like it though. I like it because it is quite simply a very good story. It is well written, as everything from #51 is.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Surely we didn't NEED

the girl/girl sex bit - It truly didn't fit all that well - particularly as a one night stand too.

But with the author's predelictions I suppose I should have expected it somewhere.

Also, I'm not sure this story fits in any way into the "Loving Wives" genre which, on Literotica, is basically really "Cheating wives"

Stories should be true to genre, so the cheater should be the wife, unless Patricia is being over clever and we are the stupid bastards 'Blindsided' by her putting a story in "Loving Wives" which is completely opposite from that which we expect in this genre.

If I were reading a "Lesbian" story and it turned out to really be about two male lovers I could understandably be upset by the completely opposite storyline.

Exactly the same here. What should be a cheating wife story is turned on its arse and is in fact a cheating husband story.

Boy! It's really easy to blindside us with a faithful wife and a cheating husband under those circumstances.

But it's not kosher to fool with your readers that way - Tell us the truth up front, we'll likely still read the story, but without the anger associated with this silly turnabout crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No, we didn't

We didn't need lesbian sex, DeadWould, but it never hurts a story to throw it in.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Okay, you got me!

Even though I didn't like the direction of this story in the first 2 chapters, I should've trusted that you were headed to a good place with it. You're the best. I'll comment again after reading Ch. 4.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANY PORT IN A STORM

and now the warnings are up. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

DITTO ! !! ON WHAT LONEWOLF SAID.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Decent

So Ivan and his friend David are assholes of the highest degree. I'm pretty sure, however, that Ivan didn't intend for his now ex-wife to become pregnant. It all boils down to ch. 4. I hope it goes the right way. We shall see...

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Oooh you’re good.

I can’t wait to see what she does and I don’t have too. I’m off to read the rest. Thank you so much for sharing.

IDB.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Out of left field

That was a shocker. You managed to make lesbians look like selfish and manipulative bitches. She tracks down her friend, finds out about the terrible trouble that has befallen her, fucks her, then leaves. Wouldn't a friend show concern over her life and want to help her? Wham, bam, thank you mamm!

At least you did not make this the focus of the rest of the story. It appears to be an unusual diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BAZINGA!

Saw that one coming. Nicely delivered. I didn't think the lesbian aspect added anything to the story. I'm hoping she gets a lawyer and opens up a big ole can of WHOOP ASS on Ivan and David.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Son Of A Bitch!

Take him to the cleaners!

Good case to get divorce re-opened, take him for as much as you can, plus child support!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Evie

Why did she think Marie would hate her if she told Marie the truth about Ivan?

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 7 years ago
Why?

"Why did she think Marie would hate her if she told Marie the truth about Ivan?"

Because she was afraid that Marie would think she was making it all up to make Marie so mad that she could seduce her, herself?

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 7 years ago
A further thought

I hope she nails his balls to the floor with rusty ten-penny nails right through the center of each and makes his slut watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

Didn't see that coming....and sure didn't like it! The twist would have been if she would have rejected Evie's advances and reamed her a new ass-hole!....Now finding out her husband had "played" her, she should be on the "war path", out for revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@deadwould

More like DEAD WOOD

As in between your ears and most certainly legs.

No female no matter how much you offered to pay would deign to allow that dry twig near her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Adoption ?

Why did she change her mind on this? Was she able to cancel the deal with them?

Is this some kind of racist reaction?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
in true loving wives fashion

she needs to sell ivan to a gay whorehouse in south america and take a red hot poker to his lovers genitalia. otherwise its "dyke cuckqueen shit"

good so far 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
that's some magic lesbian powers

"I completely betrayed you and helped ruin your life, wanna make out now?"

wew lad. how can you NOT turn down an offer like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...why "lesbian"?...

Perhaps this story was written a while back, before terms like "bisexual" could be applied to both men and women - that was long ago. In this story, "lesbian" as applied to the heroine is archaic.

Enjoyed the story. On to the next part.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
A new low is irrationally stupid

Let me see if I have this right. The wifes best friend Evie.. knows all about the husband's long term affair at work and never manages to tell the wife. Then after finally confessing to her supposedly best friend ex wife ...Evie decides to make a lesbian pass her friend ... and they have sex with each other....

Are you like fucking kidding me?

Baddogie59Baddogie59over 4 years ago
WOW

I must say I'm beside myself as to all that took place in this chapter of her life.

The ending of this chapter made my head spin as she opened up to a side of her she never knew existed. Good for her that at least now she knows the truth to what happened and her new found sexual awakening. Thinking she will find some real happiness in her life now.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
I wouldn't want to be Ivan

What an asshole! It would have been so much easier to just divorce her for the office trollop. He deserves whatever he gets. The author has taken us on a roller coaster of emotions. What a great job. Thanks. A 5 Star Rating.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Ok Evie caught me by surprise baby didn't though

Good story enjoyed so far

Now beat Ivan's ass

The_NexusThe_Nexusabout 4 years ago
Chapter 1

It's been Evie all along. I've known this since chapter 1. She set everything up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
horrible twist!

I was with you until this. Not because of the lesbian thing either. Evie betrayed almost as badly as her ex-husband. She certainly was complicit in covering for him and THAT kind of betrayal you don't simply slip into your first lesbian experience. :0/

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Having her jump into bed with Evie, who had lied to her and betrayed her trust?? NOT

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Herr Hitler, why invade Poland and why involve Russia?

Warum? Because I loved Helga Hellman, that’s why. There, I said it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written but not into rug munchers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I think I preferred HighBrow's comments when he stuck to the tried and trusted 'femdom agitprop'. WTH was that reference to the start of WW2 all about?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES