All Comments on 'Bliss'

by serendipity_lost

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DonFoxDonFoxover 17 years ago
Very Good, but...

I hope you will pardon feedback from a newbie. I think this story is very passionate and exciting, reflecting the genuine desires of its author. As a letter appealing directly to a lover, it sizzles, and any man would be thrilled to receive this kind of invitation. If there is a problem with the piece, however, it lies in that "letter" format. Because it is a direct solicitation describing the desired sex so specifically, it doesn't quite feel like a story. I would love to see you devote your considerable erotic energy and intensity to a more complete narrative. You have a great command of the art of arousing the male reader, and I believe if you applied that skill to a full narrative, you could creat a serious erotic masterpiece!

mjl2010mjl2010about 17 years ago
HOT

Yeah that was hot. Loved it. More like this would be great!

ImagetakerImagetakerabout 17 years ago
An Excellent Read

Bliss was a very good read. It certainly aroused my imagination and my libido! It was a nice way to warm up on this cold winter's day. I look forward to seeing more of your work on Lit.

jomarjomarabout 17 years ago
Ditto

what the others said. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Letter and transcript??

This is a narrative, not a letter or a transcript.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous