Blood and Ice Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sword practice mainly, that and trying to find out what the light raiders are up to."

"Sword practice!?" mother nearly shouted.

"Yes, what do you think I would be doing?" I asked.

"Well there's no doubting she's your daughter, that's for sure." mother said.

Father laughed.

"She's quite the sword wielder! She's knocked me out once before and I've lost count on how many times she's knocked me on my ass." father said.

"What did you think I would do mother?" I asked.

"I thought you would be a proper young woman, not a man!" mother said.

" I'm a woman. I've just learned to defend my self. I've had to! I've lost count of the number of times I've been attacked. If I hadn't have been able to defend my self I would have been dead a long time ago."

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" father said.

"My lord, the council is ready to start, at your discretion of course." Michael said.

"Very well, we will be right along Michael."

Michael nodded and left.

"Alexandria will you go along to council now? I will be along with your mother soon." father said.

I nodded, called flash, and headed to the council room.

I met Peter outside the council room, he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Ahem!" we broke away. Father was smiling.

"Mother, this is my fiancé Peter."

Peter said, "It's an honour to finally meet you, your majesty." Peter said.

"So are you the one who will tame my daughter?" mother asked.

"I'm afraid that not even the devil himself could tame your daughter! She's a free Spirit, and that's the way I will always want her to be your majesty."

"Well Alexandria, I can see why you like him." mother said.

We all went into the council room. I sat next to my mother. Father spoke to the council.

"As you all know my daughter Alexandria left the castle. When she came back she brought home my wife, Melissa; someone we all thought we lost in the attack. Thankfully, she has returned to us and the royal family has been restored! The next big event is my daughters wedding to Peter."

Father stood up, he put his hand on my shoulder. I got a twinge in my stomach it felt like I was flying. I could see four volcanic mountains. In the middle of them there was a black temple with the orb and snake sign on the door. The vision changed. It was Gabriel, I couldn't see where he was but I could hear what he was saying.

"They know how to kill me and it wont be long before they find the sword. We need to find it first, otherwise they will kill me!" A man next to Gabriel said,

"Why don't we attack them to distract them. We could keep them off the swords trial."

"Yes, we will attack them tonight. It's the last thing they will expect."

"Alexandria are you okay?" mother said.

I looked up at father.

"A vision?"

I nodded.

"What was it?" mother asked.

"The first part showed me the location of the sword of shadows. In the second part I saw Gabriel. They're going after the sword too. They're going to attack tonight as a distraction. They want us to go after them and not the sword."

Father looked at me. "Do you know where the sword is?"

"I saw the black temple among the mountains, but I'm not sure of the exact location. I sense that Gabriel knows where it is. We need to get there first."

"I agree, but the attack concerns me more. We need to get you and your mother out of the castle."

"I'm not going anywhere, if there's an attack I'm fighting! But we need to get mother out of the castle. I think that mother and maybe Alexander and Drake should accompany her."

"Alexandria I really think you should go with your mother."

"Father, if there's an attack, I'm staying! That's my final word on it. I don't run from any fight." I looked deep into my fathers eyes when I said it.

"Very well, I can see that you will not be swayed on the matter. Melissa, you will go with Alexander and Drake after the council." father said.

"Father, I think that after the attack I should try and find the sword. If the light raiders find it they could destroy it."

"They can never touch it. Only a shadow raider can, that's why it's called the sword of shadows. They could defend the temple where its kept, but they could never lay their hands on it." mother said.

"Never the less, I think we should find it as it will be extremely important to us." I said.

Father nodded, "Very well, after they attack you may go and find it; but only if Peter and Damien go with you"

"I will agree to that father"

"Lucifer I don't like this. If anything happens to her we would never forgive our selves!", mother said,

"My lord, my I speak?", Michael said.

Father nodded.

"I think your daughter and my sons should go before the attack as they would have an advantage. The light raiders will be diverted themselves and it will give them a head start."

"I agree with you Michael! Peter will you go, get your brother, and get ready to go as soon as council is over." father said.

Peter nodded, and left.

"Lucifer, please I still don't like this! Please don't let her go." mother pleaded.

"Melissa, every time I have underestimated our daughter I have came out looking the fool. I didn't think she could beat me in battle, she knocked me out. I didn't think she would know anything about you're diary, and not only did she find the diary she found you. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Otherwise you will end up looking the fool. You need to trust me on this." father said.

Mother did not look happy!

"Mother I will be okay, I promise! I can defend my self and I'm going with Peter and Damien. Peter would never let anything happen to me, that I'm certain of"

"I don't like this but okay I'll let you go, but I want you back as soon as possible okay?"

"Okay mother. I will be back as soon as I can."

Mother nodded.

"Very well Alexandria, go and get what you need to take together. Pack lightly!"

I nodded and left their room. I went to my room. Flash was sitting on the bed. I started to gather clothes, all of which father hated, and I was sure mother would hate more. I got changed into jeans and my red jacket when Peter came in.

"You know your father is going to kill you and your mother, I'm certain, will scream the house down."

"I know, but I don't think that a dress is appropriate for where were going."

Peter nodded and handed me a rucksack.

"I have a funny feeling that mother's not going to like this one little bit!"

Peter laughed. Peter was in jeans and a shirt.

"You look good in jeans Peter! You should wear them more often." I said.

Peter just laughed. Damien came in. He, also, was wearing jeans and a shirt.

"Your mother and father are out of council and your mother is still arguing with your father about this." Damien said.

I laughed. I tied my hair back into a ponytail, threw the bag onto my back, and headed down to the entrance hall where mother and father were waiting for us.

Father took a look at what I was wearing.

"Father, before you say anything, we don't know exactly where we're going. That's why we're in the clothing that we are!"

"You know I hate you wearing these clothes." father said.

"I know father, but when I get back I will get rid of them once and for all, I promise."

Father nodded and pulled me into a hug. "Promise me that if it gets too difficult that you will return here, and please be safe!"

"I promise father, please keep mother safe."

Father nodded. We broke our embrace and I hugged mother.

"Just come back to me Alexandria I couldn't bear it if I lost you."

"Mother, don't worry, I will be okay. I promise."

"Damien, Peter, keep a close eye on my daughter and protect her if necessary. If you don't, you will face dire consequences! Understand?" mother said

Damien and Peter both nodded. Peter took my hand and we all stepped out into the night, and into a new adventure!

12