Blood Bonds Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her firmly by the arms, he lifted her bodily onto his lap, the fact that they were high above the ground somewhere in the back of his mind. She stretched the wings out to the side, engulfing him in the spiced scent that drove him insane, leveling both of them as she wrapped her legs around his waist, plunging her satin tongue into his mouth, one small hand coming back to free his hair, tangling in the heavy waves. He reached behind her, using a claw to snick through the string around her neck and the other tied below her wings, pulling the top off and letting it flutter to the ground. She pulled back so he could inspect her skirt, exposing her perfect breasts with their dark violet areolas, grinning when he deftly undid the loose knot and sent it the way of the top. As he'd suspected, she was naked beneath and a gorgeous, neatly trimmed triangle of purple-black hair, pale violet lips inner lips peeking out through the silken curls, awaited his hungry gaze.

He bent his head, capturing one nipple between his sharp teeth, making her gasp and arch her back, thrusting her breasts hard into his face. The tree swayed slightly, rocking them just enough for him to pay more attention. She traced a finger over his abs, which rippled with the effort of preventing them from crashing to the ground.

He'd never put "in a palm tree, with a succubus" on the mental list of sexual conquests that all males kept, but it was sure going to be one hell of a write-in nomination for the top five in an already impressive line-up of accomplishments.

Lightly this time, he circled her areola with just the tip of his long tongue, wanting her to beg for more. He trailed the rough tip from one breast to the other, leaving the tiniest of damp trails, delving into the hot valley between the soft globes. Her skin tasted like it smelled, creamy, heady, like mulled cider.

She breathed a laugh above his head, making him glance up, catching the challenge in her eyes. Taking her hands off his shoulders, she cupped his face on both sides, bringing his eyes level with hers. Pursing her soft lips, she exhaled an almost visible stream of spiced breath directly into his face. Taking a deep breath, Pershing shuddered as her spell enveloped him totally, his will leaving him as his body took over.

The Wolf inside was confused, lost somewhere between concerned that this creature had such control over its vessel and cheering him on to take her in every way possible.

He was never sure quite how, but somehow she'd managed to pull off his shorts, sending them to the sand below in a matter of seconds, leaving his impressive erection free for her to manipulate with those hot little hands. Being as they were a tangle of limbs, and the fact that she was kissing his lips with abandon, the feel of a hot mouth sliding down over the head of his cock threw him off for a wild second. The wetness of the burning cleft between her legs rubbed against the rough patch of hair above his cock, the night air cool on his dampened skin as they moved.

His body, already tense from the balancing act, threatened to spill backwards as the invisible mouth, coupled with the real hands brought him just to the edge of coming in a few expert strokes. Sensing the proximity of his release, she backed off almost entirely, grinning at him, leaving only the sensation of warm breath to caress his throbbing member.

"Sweet god," he murmured once she'd kissed him again, leaving him gasping for breath.

"You've never been with one of us before?" she asked, eyes wide with surprise, tossing her long black hair out of her face.

He could only shake his head, trying to regain control of his swimming senses, the spell still making his thoughts thick as overcooked grits.

"I thought you'd been with Talera," she persisted.

"Nope," he slurred. "Been trying for years, but how would she tease me if she finally gave it up?"

The smile on the succubus' lips would have worried him had he not been so out of his head.

"Mmm, an unprimed canvas," she murmured, lowering her head to kiss him once more. The invisible mouth returned, this time bringing friends. One caught each of his nipples, one licking the soft skin of his scrotum. Hands, maybe real, maybe not, but who would have cared at that point, traced electric trails up and down the length of his spine.

He wasn't prepared when she suddenly rose, grasping his cock tightly, and sank down on him to the hilt. A vague shock rippled through him. No woman, mortal or otherwise, had ever managed to take all of him at once. Small as she was, even being what she was, it should have taken more than one try to get him all the way inside.

The look he started to give her froze on his face as she tightened her walls around him all at once. An exquisite, velveteen vice gripped him from all sides. He nearly howled, panting hard, fangs lengthening as the Wolf growled in passionate frustration.

His reaction only made her smile, squeezing him harder. She pressed her breasts into his chest, barely moving her body, letting her talented sheath do all the work for her.

"She'd do this to you..." the succubus whispered in his ear, licking the side of his neck.

Pershing could only whimper as she started to massage his cock inside her with a rhythmic pulsing that ran from the base to the head. She giggled evilly, changing the tempo, never letting him get accustomed to a pattern.

"In a few hours, she might do this..." Ana breathed.

Now Pershing did howl as she bit down hard on the join between his neck and shoulder, probably with enough force to draw blood. Lifting her head, she repeated the mark on his other side, laughing again when his eyes fluttered. She increased the speed of her internal rhythm. In a way it was like having a blood pressure cuff locked around his cock with a dominatrix nurse at the pump.

"I know she'd do this..."

Ana exhaled another scented stream in his face. For a second, his stomach dropped, awaiting the next surprise. Then his entire body convulsed. The air on his skin was like a thousand caressing hands, the droplets of sweat on his brow like tiny kisses. She stopped pulsing around him, making him sigh in near relief only to moan loudly when she held him tightly once more, only this time vibrating her sheath around him like a washing machine on the spin cycle.

"I don't know how long I can hold it," he growled out, the words hard to get out as nearly every resource in his body was focused on one specific area, the remaining caught up in the sensations on his super-sensitive skin.

The invisible hands and mouths grew rougher, their touch harder as Ana neared her own climax. The glow of her eyes brightened as the energy built inside her prey.

Pershing, gritted his teeth, holding her tighter to his lap, claws extending then forced back as he started to come. He could feel the power pooling inside him, her body coaxing it out with every flex of those incredible inner muscles, her wetness seeping down between his ass cheeks.

With a thundering roar, he shot deep inside her, clutching her with crushing force as she gripped his shooting hardness with all her considerable might, milking every least drop out of him, pulling out that orb of power with his release. Her eyes flared with violet light, skin glowing brightly from within for a moment.

All at once, his body gave up the fight, sending him rocking backwards off the tree, plummeting towards the ground. The impact with the soft sand knocked the breath out of him initially, the secondary thump of her weight landing atop him half an instant later taking what little remained, breaking her spell with a snap.

Ana stared down at him for a several seconds, eyes wide with shock, still dazed from her climax.

"Are you— are you ok?" she managed to breathe finally, blinking several times. Her super-heated skin pulsed with his power, the burning folds of her core like magma against his stomach as she pushed herself upright.

When he just groaned and let his head drop back onto the beach, strong body going limp, she broke into peals of girlish laughter.

"I don't know if you were trying to impress me," she giggled. "But you are the hands down winner in the 'Most Original Dismount" category. Congrats."

Grinning down at him, she tweaked his nose, and rising, sauntered casually down the beach, diving into the waves once they reached her shapely waist, emerging several yards farther out, hair fanning around her in the dark water, droplets glistening on the feathers behind her. Pershing turned his head to watch her, his body aching pleasantly, his breath returning after a few seconds.

The tropical moonlight bounced off the rippling waves around Ana, reflecting off her silken hair, the glow of her eyes visible even at a distance. Her skin was luminous, the heat in her apparent to his enhanced senses. Her long hair was a perfect black curtain around her shoulders, fanning like a mermaid's once it hit the water. She arched her back, letting her head fall back, stretching, breasts rising out of the waves. Her delicate hands slowly emerged from the water, traversing the stretch of her ribcage, roaming over each breast, lingering with palms over her nipples, finally moving on to travel up her chest, past her neck, finally pushing her wet hair out of her face. Moaning to herself, she dipped herself back underwater, licking the salt off her lips when she re-emerged.

With a groan, he hauled himself to his feet, popping the kinks out of his back with a grimace. Padding down to the water, he cut through the waves to join her.

Floating in the warm water, her hot arms twined around his waist, waves rocking them gently, he knew it would take little more enticement to lull him into a deep sleep. His eyes fluttered, closing for a moment. Soft lips gently pressed to the lid of one, then the other.

"No time for a nap now, stud," she murmured in his ear.

"Ugh, why?" he moaned, nuzzling her neck.

"We have about fifteen minutes to be back at the house."

"Ah, god," he groaned. "You nearly made me forget why I was here in the first place."

She raised her arms in a silent cheer, swaying her hips in a little victory dance underwater.

"My first victim. Success!" she chuckled, affecting a heavy French accent, rubbing her hands together comically.

He laughed, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Let's get back," he grumbled, giving her a mock-annoyed look. "I may as well change since I figure it's going to take me forever to get the sand out of my clothes."