Blood Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking about?" she asked with a raised brow.

"The future," he answered with a smile.

"The future," she lazily said returning her eyes to the fire. She looked a little troubled; Garek stood up and walked to her. He knelt down on one knee in front of her holding the side of her face in his hand.

"What's wrong Salena?"

Her amber eyes looked up into his.

"Aren never goes for walks in the middle of the night. He's always too busy snoring," she said.

"He's just upset Salena; give him a few hours to walk it off,"

"It's not fair what you did Garek? Trying to make me him choose between staying and leaving,"

"I knew he would choose to stay," said Garek.

"That's why it's unfair. You pushed him to that decision,"

"Because it is the right decision Salena, Aren will see that in time,"

With a sigh she moved her face out his grasp leaning further back.

"I didn't want to do it Salena, I had to,"

She gave no reply, but he knew she agreed with him. Salena always understood him, his thoughts, and his dreams. She inspired them.

"Once we succeed I'll make it up to Aren with a feast that will make him sick for days," He said with a small smile, trying to defuse her anger. It seemed to work.

"And how will you make it up to me?" she said with a growing smile.

"I have a few ideas,"

He learned forward and met her lips in a hard, passionate kiss. The warmth of her lips melting the touch of cold night air. His hand moved along her side and up to her cloth covered breast, he gave it a gentle squeeze. He could feel the hardened nipple underneath. His tongue plunged into her mouth seeking out her sweet taste. His hand slithered its way underneath her shirt and took hold of her warm, soft breast. As their tongues danced he felt a shiver move through her while he played with her nipple. He moved it between his fingers softly twisting it; her kisses grew more eager and hungry. Her lips pressing harder into his, her hands making lines through his short, thick hair. He massaged her breast harder and harder, his now stiff cock was aching for release.

He pulled away from her lips and slowly tore open the front of her shirt exposing her large breasts. He lowered his mouth on to the nipple engulfing it and softly sucking on it; a moan escaped her lips, a sweet melody he wanted to hear again. He flicked her nipple with his tongue in short quick motions while massaging her other breast with his hand, her head was tilted back looking into the night sky. Her moans a pleasure filled song caressing his lust with every sensual note. He ran his tongue along the length of her breast and back to her nipple before softly kissing the center of her chest. Salena grabbed his shirt and begun pulling it up, Garek was forced to release her breasts as she roughly removed his shirt and the remains of her own. She pushed him down to the ground with force and authority; he lay on his back as she took off her trousers.

His eyes became fixed on the moist folds of her sex; they glistened in the light of the fire. She knelt down with a leg on either side of him. Her hands moved over his muscled, scarred chest. She lowered herself to his chest kissing it tenderly. Her tongue slowly tracing the line of each scar; the soft, wet sensation setting his lust ablaze. She moved down his chest to his abdomen lingering for a few moments then rising as she took hold of his trousers and pulled them away from his body. His freed cock sprung up eager to be satisfied; she smiled as she took hold of it. Her fingers tight gripping it as she started to stroke it, Garek voiced his pleasure. That seemed to encourage her as she opened her mouth and slowly licked the tip of his cock. A fiery sensation swept across Garek's skin, Salena then did it again and again and again. Before lowering her mouth onto it devouring the first few inches, Garek couldn't contain the moan that escaped from him.

He stared at the stars as Salena's mouth encased his cock. It was a pleasure and yet a slow torture, her pace never increasing as she sucked. Her fingers making lines along his torso; touching the itch of his need yet never scratching, Garek wanted to be inside. And he wanted it now. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and gently raised her head. She looked at him with a deviant grin; she knew exactly what she was doing.

"You want to make me to beg for it don't you?" he said. She looked into his eyes rubbing the tip of his cock with her thumb. He groaned with his hand gripping her hair even tighter.

"You already have," she relied with that smile.

She raised herself and positioned her sex just above his cock. She took hold of it once more and slowly impaled herself on it. Inch by inch she slowly consumed it, but Garek's lust was now unchained. He put his hands on her waist and pushed her body down hard, plunging his entire length into her at once. Her head snapped back with a loud gasp, he held onto her waist tightly reveling in the feel of the heat. After a moment her body slowly began that sensual motion, sending new waves of pleasure rushing through his body.

******

He leaned against a tree watching from the shadows the passionate scene before him. Salena looked lost in ecstasy as she rode him, her moans almost animalistic. Her breasts bouncing wildly to the rhythm of her body. Aren watched feeling a blade in his heart, and try as he may he could not remove it. This was pain of a different nature; a wipe was merciful compared to it. He had always known Salena cared for Garek differently than she cared for him. Garek was always the one she went to for comfort, every time the Ragos guards raped her Garek was always the one who embraced her until she cried all her tears and fell asleep. Aren loved her, but it was a love that dwelled in silence because she loved Garek and he loved her. Aren knew that, and yet the sight before him still hurt so much. Hated that it did, he didn't want to face the emotions born of this pain. They were hideous, ugly things. He turned around and quietly walked into the darkness.

12