All Comments on 'Blood Moon: Malachi's Story Ch. 01'

by secretlover222

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting...

Nice to see Malachi's story. I did wonder if you would write this as you seemed to leave it open to interpritation after the last one. Looking forward to seeing where you take the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ALRIGHT!!

I just about got up and did a little happy dance when I saw that you posted Malachi's story! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice beginning

finally Malachi's story... wasn't sure if you were going to write it. continue writing and i'll see if Karry takes Malachi proposal in the next chapter.

princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago
I like a lot!

Okay... now you have my interest piqued! I like this, there is obviously more going on with all the characters. I think I better read the previous stories to fully understand them though. If she is only leading a bunch of vagabonds, what point would there be to marry her?

Zodia195Zodia195over 13 years ago
Nice Beginning

Hahaha, well I must say that I am so happy to see his story now. Malachi didn't beat around the bush didn't he? hehe. I am also curious as to why he wants to marry her. hehe.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
At last!

I have been waiting for Malachi's story after you had me addicted with the others. Interesting beginning - I need to know more and will harass you until I get it LMAO!!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Great start!

Not what she was expecting to hear! I love it.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
amazing start

just so different form the other story starts ( but i k=like it, looks to be even more of a ride)

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I was excited to see another story of the LeSabor vamps. I have to say you caught me off guard with the ending. I was thinking it'd be the typical he meets her and realizes she's his mate and sets out to convince her. I am interested now to know whether he saw her and found her to be his mate previously or if he has some reason to offer this to a leader of a group of vagabonds as you say which would surprise me. I look forward to his reasons for this offer. I hope you'll go into more detail about these 'experiments' run on her. I'm unsure how a group that can't afford basic supplies could have done experiments in turning people into shifters so I'd like to know how it happened. I hope it stays as intriguing as it is now. And of course it is nice to see the old characters. I hope you'll give us a little more insight into how Lucian and Kiryn are doing since their joining was tenuous at best at the end of their story. Look forward to more and hope it comes soon!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! So much!

I have been waiting for Malachi's story he is by far my favourite character and I think the reason he is not wasting time is because Kiryn saw him meet his mate in the last chapter of Lucian's story and I think she must have given him more info about his mate so he knew as soon as Karry entered his lands that she was the one. Please don't wait to long between posting chapters I look forward to the next one soon please!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

nice start for malachi, can already imagine the battle of wills between these too. she's going to have a hard time resisting him, i'm sure of it!

gateragateraover 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE

PLEASE CONTNUE!

THANKS

AyamiAyamiover 13 years ago
PLEASE write more

cant wait for the next one to cone out PLEASE write it soon i cant wait to find out what will happen

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Ok,ending or more chapters????

It has been a while since you last posted the first chapter of Malachi's story,and was wondering if there is more to come,or is this all we get.So far have enjoyed reading your stories,they are getting better,good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous