Boating in the San Juans Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a unique feeling with my cock tight with in the confines of Laura's ass and my balls sliding over Lois's face with each stroke. Laura was going ballistic with pleasure. She was slamming her ass back on my cock and rubbing her pussy on Lois's tongue as hard as she could. I felt her tense up and squeeze me, as her orgasm rolled through her. As she relaxed from her climax I pushed forward moving her past Lois's head. Lois began to lick my balls as I fucked Laura, the extra sensation brought me to the brink. Lois sucked one of my balls into her mouth and wham that did it, shoving my cock all the way in I exploded deep inside Laura's second opening.

The seven of us sat around for the next hour talking and laughing about the fun sex we just enjoyed. As Lil and I made our way back to our boat I noticed that she was walking a little stiff.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I can't believe I let him fuck me like that. My pussy feels like I just delivered a baby." She replied.

"Are you hurt?" I asked with concern.

"No just sore as hell. It will be ok in the morning, I hope." she replied as she washed off and then we climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

Oh what a great vacation.

12