Born Evil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though things gradually started to return to normal on campus, I could see no way that my next playmate could be a student. Tommy was taking the blame for every unsolved crime in campus history and another murder will just spoil that. Someone might actually believe his wild claim that he had just raped her and left her in the woods alone. Best to move on elsewhere.

I was beginning to feel the urge to hunt down someone in town, a man this time. I wanted to plan out the whole thing and then execute it. This time it wouldn't be me stumbling onto a victim because of dumb luck. If I was truly a hunter then it was time that I proved it to myself. Best of all, I knew just who my prey would be.

The girls in my dorm were always leaving the doors to their rooms unlocked during the day. One morning I slipped into one of the rooms and stole a credit card and driver's license from one of the girl's purses when she was in the shower. I used it as proof of identity to rent a car but paid cash for the whole transaction. Just in case, it could never be traced back to me. For what I had in mind I didn't want to use my own car.

For the next five evenings I sat from midnight until two am about a block and a half down the street from the video store where I used to get my S&M movies. I observed the comings and goings until I felt that I had a handle on when I could best slip in and out unnoticed.

By one am most of the customers were gone. At two am sharp, the clerk locked the door and after about fifteen minutes of book keeping or whatever he left the store, locking the door behind him. There was rarely, if ever, any customers after one-thirty. Perfect!

The next day I went back to the hardware store where I had stolen the first knife and stole another one. They never looked twice at little old me browsing the isles. I guess they just figured me for some lonely nobody looking for cleaning supplies or something. I did buy some gloves and duct tape though.

It was a Thursday night. I sat in the rental car waiting. I wore a raincoat but under the raincoat I had on a tight, black miniskirt that showed all of my curves to wonderful, sexy advantage. My body would be the lure and I had no doubt that it would reel in a wonderful catch, that slimy video store clerk who so liked to leer at me and make suggestive remarks when I rented my movies.

It was one forty-five am. Party time. My senses sharpened automatically and my heart rate increased as I walked the block and a half from the rental car to the store. No one else was on the street at that hour and I paused just momentarily to look around before I walked into the store. Looks like we had the place to ourselves. I walked in.

The clerk looked up as I walked in with an annoyed expression. "We're closing in ten minutes sweet thing."

"That's ok, I know exactly what I want."

"I bet you do Honey," he laughed and went back to whatever it was he was doing behind that counter.

I went back into the back room where the x-rated movies were. I was out of his sight here but there was nothing but the empty video boxes on the shelves. The actually videos themselves were kept on shelves accessible only to the employees.

I took out my knife and hid it on the shelf behind some of the videos. Ditto with the duct tape. The only item I kept in my raincoat pocket was a can of some type of eye irritant spray that supposedly was effective on anyone attacking you. They failed to mention using it to attack someone else but I assumed that was just an oversight on their part. Well, I was ready. I walked back up to the counter.

"Whatsamatter, couldn't find nothing?"

"I was wondering if maybe you might have something a little different. Something for special customers that isn't available to everyone."

That got his attention. He leaned forward and leered at me. " What kind of special you looking for sweetie?"

I looked him right in the eye. "Snuff movies. You know, where they really kill someone. None of that fake stuff."

He frowned. "You a cop or what?"

I laughed. "I'm no cop. Just a person with, how shall we say, somewhat different interests. So how about it, got anything like that?"

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't. What you willin' to pay for something like that?"

Right on cue I thought to myself. I smiled seductively and opened my raincoat and gave him a good look at my body, barely concealed by that miniskirt. I swear his eyes practically bulged out of his head. I slowly ran my hands up my sides and cupped my breasts. "I think we can work something out."

"Fuck yes baby. Give me a little taste of that first." He started around the counter.

"Not so fast hot stuff. Lock up the store and kill the lights first. Wouldn't want anyone disturbing us would we?" To eliminate any doubts he still might have I slid one hand slowly down my side and slid it under the edge of my short skirt and into my panties. I was dripping wet in anticipation. "Ohh, hurry honey. I'm so wet."

Well, that did it. "Yeah right," he mumbled and grabbed the keys. He turned the sign from open to closed and locked the door. Hurrying behind the counter he flipped a couple of switches and the store was almost totally dark except for the glow from the streetlight outside. It cast a mellow light into the room, barely illuminating the counter and shelves.

"Now where were we baby?" he panted.

I let the raincoat slide off my shoulders and fall to the floor. If all went according to plan nothing would splatter it out here and I could wear it out when I left. The spray can was in my hand. He would never see it in this light.

I thrust my hips out at him and gave him a good look at my hand still massaging my pussy. "Ohh, I want your cock so fucking bad. Let's go in the back room where no one can see in the windows. Hurry honey!"

At this point he would have followed me anywhere. I giggled and ran into the back room with him right behind me. I walked over to the shelves, leaned back against them and cooed, "Come and get it." He did.

The spray hit him in both eyes and he let out a squeal of pain.

"Owww shit. What the hell..?"

I was behind him now and I kicked him in the back of the knee as hard as I could. His leg gave out and he went down flat on his stomach. One thing my time with Susan had taught me was that a hurt knee meant there would be no quick escape. Now he was down but he was still dangerous and needed to be subdued.

He tried to arise but I kicked him in the head and he collapsed again. I landed on his back with my knees and he groaned. Grabbing his greasy hair I lifted his head and bashed it into the floor several times. I arose and kicked him between the legs as hard as I could two or three times. He lay quivering on the floor in obvious agony. I reached up to the shelf and grabbed the duct tape and quickly taped his hands together behind his back.

Moving down to his legs I taped them firmly together at the ankles. There! He might flop around now but he wasn't going anywhere. I flipped him over onto his back.

His breath was slowly coming back to him now. "You fuckin' bitch. I'll kill you for this! Who the fuck are you?"

I stood over him now laughing at his pain and humiliation. I slid off my minidress and panties and set them out of the way. "This what you wanted Hon?" I kneeled over his face, my wet pussy just inches above his mouth. My fingers stroked it and two of my fingers slid up inside of myself. God I was wet.

"Did you really think that I would let a slimy piece of shit like you touch me? I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on the planet you miserable bastard." My hand lashed out and slapped his miserable, ugly face. He winced in pain and I slapped him again. And again.

His nose was bleeding and it looked wonderful. There was fear in his eyes now and I fed on that fear. What a beautiful sight.

"No, please. Take the money or whatever you want. I won't turn you in I swear. Just leave me here. Please."

"Please?" I mocked him. "Beg me asshole."

"Ok I'm begging you. Please just leave me alone. Please."

I put my fingers on my chin and turned my head back and forth as if thinking.

"Hmm. Well...sorry. I don't think so. You see asshole I didn't come here to rob your store." I smiled down at him. "I came her to kill you."

"What?" That was all he got out before I taped his mouth shut. He stared up at me with pain, fear and bewilderment in his eyes at the same time.

I reached up and grabbed my knife from the shelf and slowly slid it out of its scabbard. Kneeling over him again I slowly slid the point down his forehead, down his ugly bleeding nose, across his lips and chin and let it come to rest right against his throat.

"You see Hon, I've been thinking of doing you for a long time now." I giggled. "I'm going to hurt you in ways you never imagined. And I'm going to love doing it. Scream if you like Hon. With that tape on your mouth no one will hear a thing. Anyway it makes my pussy wetter when you scream."

I was rubbing my pussy now in anticipation. Oh, this was going to be glorious. I slowly slid the point of the knife into his nostril. Giggling I said to him, "Lets start here Hon. Now be sure and tell me if this hurts. OK?"

It was four am by my watch. I rose up and slid the long handle of my knife out of my pussy. It stayed upright where I had stuck it last which was basically in that assholes throat. Ohh, riding up and down on it while staring down at his dead face had been a thrill. Yumm!

So had all the rest of our playtime but Jesus, did you ever see so much blood? I was covered in it. Thank god for my raincoat or I'd never get out of here. I slowly rose and stretched. Ohh, could you believe it, I was actually hungry. Well, nothing like a little butchering to work up an appetite.

I put my foot on his forehead to hold it down and yanked the knife out of him. An idea had occurred to me and it was time to get moving. I took a last look around to make sure the scene was permanently burned in my memory. Umm, delightful!

I took his shirt and wiped off as much of his blood as I could. I slipped my miniskirt back on as well as my shoes and walked back into the store. The street outside was deserted and dark. Good!

I knew he was a smoker and I found his lighter on the counter where he had left it. Returning to the back room I stacked empty video boxes all around him and on him. I held the flame on one of the boxes until it was burning rapidly and then threw it on the pile. This was an old building with wooden floors and walls and I knew it wouldn't take much to send it all up in flames. I didn't know if anyone else lived on the upper floors but that was their tough luck. Even if the whole building didn't go up, at least it would destroy most of the evidence.

I walked quickly out and put my raincoat on. I walked behind the counter and helped myself to the cash in the register. Why not? He wouldn't be needing it. The door keys were on the counter where he had left them and I unlocked the door and after peering out to make sure that no one was around I walked out.

From the sidewalk I could see a hint of flame in the back room and I knew it was spreading. I smiled. Smores anyone?

I saw no one as I returned to the car and drove away. Within three minutes I was on the expressway heading back to campus, just another tired college student driving home after a night of who knows what in town.

The next day the evening news had a story about a two-alarm fire in the industrial section of town. Apparently a video store and two apartments were engulfed before the fire department could respond. The owner of the video store and three tenants had been killed. No word about the origin of the fire.

Three tenants killed huh. Well, it couldn't be helped. That's the chance you take living in a dump like that. Too fucking bad.

Well, I see this tape is running out again. Damn, I was just getting started. Oh well. Keep those messages coming in Hon and maybe we can do this again. I hope so. Do you?

12