Born on XXXMas Day: Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

The bed shifted. Shelly looked up to see Marcia slowly spin so she and Ashley suckled each other. Shelly focused on Ashley's needful clitoris. She felt her friend squirm under her oral efforts, scream into Marcia's breast, flood her pussy, writhe in exultation. Shelly softened her attack to draw our Ashley's tumultuous orgasm for what seemed like many minutes.

Gasping and sweating, Ashley pushed Shelly's head away from her crotch and rolled out from under Marcia.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." Ashley groaned. "That was fucking amazing! Thank you thank you thank you..."

Marcia kissed her way down Ashley's shoulders and back and sides to her sweet butt. Shelly's mouth joined hers. Marcia pulled away, smirked, and said, "My turn!" She twisted around next to Ashley and spread her legs. "I am so fucking hot now! Do that to me too, Shel!"

Shelly crawled on top of Marcia and kissed her mouth with a faceful of Ashley's juicy flavor. Marcia held her for a long moment, them pushed down on Shelly's pale shoulders. Shelly moved to Marcia's breasts. Marcia moaned.

Marcia moaned even more when Shelly's mouth found her sugared diamond. Ashley embraced Marcia and swallowed her moans and tongue.

Shelly was having so much fun! Tasting her girlfriends from the source for the first time! She was on her elbows and knees, her butt squirming in the air, wriggling like a happy puppy.

The girls were so lost in their pleasures that they did not hear the bedroom door open. They did not hear the slight gasp and moan, not the fall of the cotton robe to the floor, nor the soft footsteps approaching the bed. They did hear the masculine voice.

"Oh fuck, girls, this is so sexy!"

Shelly, startled, looked over her shoulder at the lean, muscular young man with the curly black hair and long bowed cock, stiff at attention.

"Nikos! Oh! What-"

Marcia turned from Ashley to her boyfriend. "Nikos! You're here! Shelly, do you want...? It's okay with me, really! You already felt him last night."

"Really? Oh yeah! Fuck me, Nikos! Fuck me hard!" Shelly pleaded, wiggling her heart-shaped ass.

Nikos grinned and moved behind Shelly on the bed. He rolled a condom onto his cock and braced himself. Ready, aim, fire! He slid smoothly into her fiery core. She moaned and dropped her mouth to Marcia's pussy again.

Ashley and Marcia were again mutually suckling and tweaking. Shelly held Marcia's hips to stay in place while Nikos pistoned into her from behind. The four young people meshed like a finely-tuned fleshy machine. Their orgasms came in sequence: Marcia screamed into Ashley's breast; Shelly screamed into Marcia's pussy; Nikos roared and filled the condom inside Shelly. All gleamed with a fine sheen of perspiration. They fell apart and panted.

"Oh, that was so great," Shelly puffed, "so beautiful, so... tasty!"

The four rotated through many permutations of 69ing and threesomes and more. All ate and were eaten, fucked and were fucked. The day rolled on in a cloud of late-teenage pheromones. Good thing Marcia's family was gone for the day!

=====

Shelly, totally fucked out and floating, finally staggered home mid-afternoon on Boxing Day.

"So you made it back, young lady! Have a good time at Marcia's?" Shelly's mom Nora looked up from her kitchen work and took in her daughter's weary but happy visage. "That must have been quite some pajama party!"

"Oh yeah, we had fun, stayed up all night, talked and sang, played lots of games, drank a little sweet wine -- I know, I know, eighteen isn't legal for that here anymore, but I deserved something, didn't I?" Shelly's question was not quite a challenge. She grabbed a cold cola can from the refrigerator and plopped into her chair at the kitchen table.

Nora sighed. "Yes dear, you deserve something, something more than the usual." She dried her hand, doffed her apron, pulled a beer from the fridge and stood next to her daughter. "You deserve the truth. Come with me."

Nora led Shelly into the living room. They sat together on the couch.

"Shel, all your life, you've known that you were born on Christmas day, right on your grandparents' farm."

"Of course. You and Daddy lived in the spare cottage, right?"

"Well, not exactly. When you were born, your dad and I lived in a commune on the other side of Marbletown. I actually met Bill at the Marblestock music festival on the Williams farm there. Marblestock -- that was where all the bar bands playing the upstate circuit got together for a three-day blast. Like a local Woodstock, y'know?"

Shelly had seen the historic WOODSTOCK documentary film. Too much mud, she thought. And those ridiculous clothes! She kept her mouth shut.

"So Bill and I, umm, kind of hooked up then, and I moved in with him at the GoodTimes commune. We lived in a yurt all winter. That was miserable! So damn cold. Nothing to do most nights but throw more coal in the pot-belly stove and snuggle up under a ton of blankets. That's where you were conceived in late February."

Nora sat back and looked at her daughter. She sipped her beer. Shelly took a drink of her cola and returned the look. Then her young brain kicked in. Late February? Pregnancy lasted nine months. Nine months after that was... late October? Not December?

"Uh, mom, was your pregnancy extra long or hard or...?"

"No dear, it was a normal nine months. You were born at the commune on October twentyfifth, just before Hallowe'en, two months before Christmas."

"But... I've always been a Christmas baby! I've seen my birth certificate! It says Christmas, and here, not over in Marbletown! What...?"

Nora sighed again. "It was all Bill. He was always a cheap guy. He figured that we wouldn't be on a commune forever, we'd eventually go mainstream, and he'd have to spend too much money on gifts if you had a separate birthday. So he... jiggered things. At the commune, they were kind of loose with records and documentation and official paperwork and stuff like that. You were delivered by a midwife. Bill didn't have a hard time convincing her and the commune council, who were stoned a lot, to not record your birth right away, and to say you were born in a more stable home, not in a rawhide yurt on the commune. That way they wouldn't have any liability or responsibility for you. They were all pretty cheap and devious."

"So, all these years, I've lived... a lie? Total bullshit? And you put up with it? Not just that -- you dished it out!? You've been fucking with me all my life!?"

Shelly wanted to scream. Loudly. She was not sure why. Rage? Shame? A lifetime of frustration? She felt overwhelmed by a kaleidoscopic surge of hot emotions. She shivered and quivered as she sat.

"Shel, look, you were ten years old when Bill divorced me and ran off and married that Seneca woman so he could get a cut of the tribe's casino money. By then, Christmas Day was your birthday. I couldn't just change things around. I promised myself that I'd tell you the truth when you came of age. That's right now."

Nora was almost crying. "And now, here we are. I'm so sorry for everything. I hope you can forgive me. Only Bill and I and the midwife and some of the council guys know, and they're mostly gone or too stoned to remember. You can't blame them. I deserve all your blame. It's my fault."

Shelly stewed. She refused to look at her mother. She stared unseeing at the far wall's blank silence. She stood.

"I gotta go. I gotta process this. I gotta... I'll see you later, mom."

Shelly bundled up in her warmest and stomped out the front door, down the snowy country lane, pacing fast and thinking. Nora watched her daughter's furious progress. Dear God, she thought, I hope I haven't lost her forever.

An icy breeze froze tears on Shelly's cheeks. She was not even conscious of the crying, the pain, the cold. Her thoughts swirled. She grasped them tight and put them in order. Don't whine! Think!

My whole life is a lie, she thought. But that's done with. It's over. Can't be changed. So, where has it got me, and what do I do now? She nailed down one stray thought: Am I still a Christmas Day baby? What does that mean? Sure, I can leave, and re-invent myself, be whaever I want, everything but legally. I can't change my birth certificate. It's in all my identity docs.

But, does it really matter? I know I have friends who love me, really love me, and they're willing to prove it. Not that ratshit bastard Paolo. He can park his nasty ass in Buffalo and stay there! Marcia didn't mind sharing Nikos with me. Ashley says she'll be glad to share Joel. I can spend my time with them, all of them, my other friends too. I didn't know they wanted me so much! Not just fuckbuddies -- they've all fucked me, sure, but they love me!

Shelly made her decision.

She walked home carefully in the wintery twilight. She came in through the mudroom, shucked her warm protection, and walked into the dinner-fragrant kitchen. She joined her mom and younger siblings for food and cleanup and she said not a word about her thoughts, not just then, and not while the youngsters were up. But later, she settled beside Nora on the couch.

"Okay Mom, here's what I think. I think I'm adult enough to handle this. That means I'm adult enough for a lot more freedom, right?"

Nora nodded nervously. Where was Shelly taking this?

"So I'm going to move from my old bedroom upstairs to the big guest room with the outside door. That's so I, and my friends, can come and go without bothering anyone inside. We'll be quiet and tidy, of course. But I deserve a private space now, right? For the rest of the time I'm in school, and here."

Nora agreed. They discussed the logistics and effects of Shelly's move. Nora was secretly relieved that Shelly had not demanded even greater separation and autonomy.

And the result? Shelly's new room had a private door and a half-bath and a king bed. Shelly had many sleepovers with her friends. Many friends. Loving friends. Often, many at once. Shelly was not lonely for the rest of the school year. She celebrated graduation with a bang, heh heh. And didn't frighten the livestock.

Okay, so she had not actually been born on Christmas day. But she decided to treat every day like XXXMas. Every loving tongue and cock was a gift. She had lots of missed gifts to make up for. Bring'em on!

The End?

Author's note: This trivial story by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2014. If you like this Winter Holidays 2014 Contest entry, VOTE!

.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers
12