Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No … no Martin, not there, don't put it in there … please. I'm not ready for it there just yet!"

"It would be easier while its soapy," Martin told her.

John was desperate to see all of this. As John's head reached the partly open door of the bathroom, the shower was abruptly turned off. Alarmed that he would be caught, John turned and scurried back to the wardrobe, getting the door almost closed, leaving just a crack open to continue to see through. As he sat back in his chair, he was treated to the sight of his beautiful 28-year-old wife, completely naked, emerging from the bathroom. Her body looked to be still quite damp from the shower.

Walking close behind her was his 30-year-old friend Martin, a towel in his hand, still wiping it over Deborah's back. As the pair reached the side of the bed and came into the brighter light from the bedside lamps, John could see that Martin's cock was again rigid and standing straight out horizontally from his body, its thickness intact. At the edge of the bed, Deborah turned and threw her arms around Martin, pulling her body up against him, squeezing his erection upward between their bodies.

"Ummm!" was all Deborah needed to say before another long and passionate open-mouthed, tongue-swirling kiss began. Two sets of hands wandered over backs and arses, touching each other intimately wherever they could reach. When the couple eventually came up for air, Deborah ordered Martin: "You, on your back, on the bed."

"Yes, ma'am!" answered Martin respectfully. "I love a woman who knows what she wants."

John from within his hiding place couldn't believe that his shy demure wife was taking charge of this assignation with Martin.

Martin obediently got onto the bed, laying flat on his back in the middle, his enormous erection standing straight up, pointing directly at the ceiling. Deborah knelt alongside him, looking up and down the length of Martin's body. While looking down the bed to his feet, her eyes drifted up to the open crack of the wardrobe door and she winked. Only John could see it, but he loved her acknowledgment that she hadn't forgotten he was there and that she was doing this for him. John felt much happier and he took his cock in hand again, watching to see how his wife intended to entertain him.

Deborah bent forward, her side in profile to John. She was alongside Martin's cock and, with her tongue outstretched, her lips moved closer to the impressive cock standing upright in front of her. Her tongue stretched out and licked the tip, round and around. Martin's moan could be heard around the room. Then, her hair cascaded forward and surrounded his cock as she moved her head from side to side, trailing the flowing hair over his sensitive cock head. A longer moan from Martin and John began to pump his own cock again.

One hand came up and she pulled her hair back over behind her head and turned to face the foot of the bed. Her tongue ran up and down the length of the upper less-sensitive side of Martin's cock and her eyes stared straight into the dark crack of the wardrobe door and she kind of smiled at her hidden husband. John just pumped harder.

Then Deborah reversed her head, looking away from John and up toward Martin's head. She saw that he had propped his head up on a pillow so that he could look down his body at her. He smiled his acknowledgment when he felt her tongue now sliding up the length of his cock on the ultra sensitive underside, swirling around the top when she reached the head. The sensations were so intense for him that he had to close his eyes to savour the feelings and his body jerked upward, trying to push his cock into her mouth.

She did this same stroke up and down the length of his cock, each time ducking her head away as he thrust his hips upward, attempting to ensnare her open mouth for his cock head. His moaning was now constant.

After about three minutes of this teasing, Deborah suddenly opened up her mouth, stretching her lips as wide as possible and as Martin made another of his previous futile thrusts, she clamped her moist lips tight, completely enclosing his cock head in her mouth and sucked loudly. Martin gasped aloud and John just pumped on his cock more furiously as he marvelled at his wife moving to yet another phase of her loving of Martin.

Deborah had never been a fan of fellatio, so she was tentative in her movements. 'There is no way he's going to get that monster cock any further down my throat, but somehow I just feel compelled to do this much for him,' she told herself. Her lips and tongue swirled around the knob of Martin's erect organ, drawing moans and groans from her lover, laying flat on his back.

Then with a sudden pop, her mouth pulled off the top of his cock and Martin was left thrusting his hips upward, his erection flailing about in mid-air, trying to again find her luscious mouth. But Deborah had moved on quickly and she was now straddling his body, her mound just out of reach above his straining cock and her face above his, looking adoringly into his eyes.

"I have to have you in me again," was all she said, loudly enough for John to also hear in his hiding-place.

"Yes!" answered Martin. "Do you want to stay on top?"

"I thought it might just be easier for me to get you inside me," she told him.

"It should be a lot easier now that I've been in you. But that's cool, you can do all the work up there."

She giggled that infectious little laugh that Martin was coming to love and he reached his arms up to encircle her back, bringing her perky pointed breasts down to mash on his chest. This movement pushed her pelvis back up high and from where John sat in the dark, he had a clear view of his wife's spread legs bent on either side of Martin's hips. Her stretched anal ring appeared to wink at John as her moistened cunt wriggled around, making occasional darting contact with the erect cock that would shortly impale her again.

Deborah had lowered her face to Martin's and they were passionately kissing once more as her lower body wriggled around and around, just managing to teasingly avoid direct entry by Martin's cock into her cunt. "Not until I'm ready," she announced in a break from their kissing as their combined juices flowed again from all of the activity between their groins.

John watched fascinated, their upper bodies were obscured by the vision he had of his wife's treasures hovering just above Martin's solid weapon.

Without using her hands, she managed to wriggle around so that Martin's cock head lodged itself in the wet channel between her outer labia lips. There was more intense moaning from the pair on the bed as they enjoyed the sensations of his cock head sliding from one end of her slit to the other. John just pumped away in the wardrobe, his eyes taking in the natural preparation for fucking of the two bodies before him, and her anus stretched as he recalled the thrill of pushing his finger into there the other night.

The lips of Deborah's mouth seemed so swollen from all the kissing between she and Martin this night. It seemed to her that she hadn't kissed and been kissed this much in years. When she felt she was as ready as she could be to again receive his broad thick cock, she lifted her upper body up off Martin so that she was now sitting astride him. One of her hands came down to adjust her bits and she separated her outer lips as he nudged his cock into the gap that was the opening to her cunt. Then, holding his cock firmly in her hand, she spread her knees further apart and lowered her body ever so slightly.

She felt her inner cunt lips being spread wide apart as she forcefully slipped the opening of her cunt glove-like over his cock head and she emitted a powerful moan that told both men how intensely she was feeling the new penetration. For a moment, there was pain – or perhaps it was more like intense discomfort - from the spreading wide of her intimate opening. Martin's hands came up to grip her hips on either side, helping to guide her down onto his cock.

Fearing he might pull her down onto him too quickly, she put one hand on his chest and in a panicky voice, screamed out, "Slow, slow!"

"Okay … don't worry, it's alright, I wouldn't hurt you."

"Jesus, it's so big!" Deborah sucked in a few deep breaths as if she had been hyperventilating. "Even though we just did it, I can't believe how much it's stretching me again. Have you ever had normal sex, I mean with other women … you know just going straight at it?"

"Well, of course, that's the way it was with Mandy, I never had any trouble getting it into her, and it always felt tight too. I guess she was just used to it."

"Shit Martin, you must think I'm such a sook, carrying on like this, but I've never been good about pain. I guess I've led a sheltered life, although that's not to say I don't enjoy sex. John and I are really quite normal and we do get into it. I can assure you I don't carry on like this with him."

"Deb, I've lived with this big cock since puberty, so I know how some women react to a big one. Some are frightened by the size of it, while others are fascinated. Most want to try it, but some aren't game. I guess that's you … you were fascinated by it when you saw it and you wanted to try it, and John going out tonight gave us this great opportunity."

John couldn't see their faces as they talked, but he could hear every word. Deborah's back was to her husband and John was stunned that this long conversation was going on while her body perched precariously over Martin's tip.

Martin's voice continued, "You've obviously never had a cock this big inside you before, you'll get used to it. You've got to realise that Mandy and I had done it so many times and she knew it couldn't hurt her. But I can see why you are wary. Next time, you'll be able to take it just like Mandy did."

"What do you mean next time? There's no next time, buddy. As good as this feels with you tonight, there won't be any more. This is a one-off." Martin gave her a despondent look.

Her legs were starting to cramp from her strained position, they were spread wide with the cunt lips just clamping the head of his cock inside her and one hand on his chest, steadying her upper body. She looked down into her lover's eyes with an affectionate smile, and he watched her eyes open wider in reaction as she pushed her body down a bit more forcefully. She felt the exquisite pleasure-pain as her passage was spread wide again to take the thick girth of Martin's energising weapon.

Whereas, on the first occasion, her eyes were closed for most of the fuck as she attempted to overcome the painful stretching and expansion of her vaginal walls, now it was all about watching and seeing. She took immense pleasure as she sat upright astride Martin's body, half of his cock now wedged tight in her cunt. She was leaning forward slightly, one hand on his upper chest to steady herself while her other hand continued to hold his thick cock, assessing for her how much more she had to take up inside her body. She was determined to get it all in again.

Her eyes focussed directly on Martin's face and she held his gaze as she struggled to ease more of him up into her. If it had been any normal size man – such as John – her passage was now so slippery from their juices that gravity would have dictated that she would have just slid down on his pole. But this organ of Martin's was so thick through that she had to force her body to push down on it in spite of gravity.

It was important for Deborah to watch Martin this time, just as she knew that there were another pair of secret eyes, boring into her from behind, watching the twinkle of her stretched anal ring and the insertion of a foreign cock deep into her cunt. She wanted to see every reaction in Martin's face as the warm velvet glove of her vaginal walls tightly gripped his sensitive shaft. By watching his every reaction, she could gauge just what effect her luscious body was having on this man.

Martin too was doing some watching of his own, taking in every wince, every smile, every moan … all of which betrayed Deborah's true feelings to him. No matter what verbal declarations of love and satisfaction she might make, Martin would be content that he could see her true erotic emotions exposed to him.

It had taken about ten minutes for her to wriggle and squirm her way down his shaft, pausing many times so that her body could settle, becoming accustomed to the enormous size of him. The body's natural reaction had been to stiffen and tense up whenever another inch of painful penetration had occurred. By waiting each time, her body began to relax around the intrusion before she would press on again.

Deborah was sure that this second time was much easier than the first occasion, which had been almost like surrendering her virginity all over again. She had a great feeling of euphoria that at last Martin's cock was wedged as firmly and tightly and as deeply as it could possibly get inside her body. The cheeks of her arse rested on the tops of his thighs and she now placed both hands on his upper chest to steady herself as she sat above him, her eyes never having left their visual lock with Martin.

With her hands pushing down on his chest, she used her legs too to push her body up and off him from the point where they were so intimately connected. As she lifted, she could feel his shaft sliding solidly from within her body until only the knob of his cock was left wedged inside of her. She smiled with her eyes at him as she relished that sensation … held it for just a moment and then lowered her torso again onto him ... not just sliding, but pushing down for him to rise within her. The re-entry of his cock was smoother and easier than it had been minutes earlier.

All the way down again until it was wedged so tightly inside her … another momentary pause to savour the exquisite sensations … then her body was lifting again, all the way back up until once more, just his cock head remained lodged within her cunt.

And so it went … up and down … very slow and sensual … their eyes locked into each other … their faces betraying how deeply each felt the powerful sensations. She was controlling this fuck … Martin was only a passive participant as she used his cock to give her the sexual high that she craved.

It was a longer time coming this time around, but coming was becoming a certainty as Deborah began to increase her movements on him. Her breathing quickened, telling all three of them in the room that she would soon experience another mind-blowing orgasm. 'How many is this?' Deborah asked herself, now certain that it would come over her in no more than another minute as she furiously pumped her body up and down on him.

She searched Martin's eyes, trying to see if he was likely to join her in her ecstasy, but his eyes gave away nothing more than revealing that he was loving every inch that his cock traversed within her cunt, whether it was going in or coming out.

Now Deborah was panting loudly, gasping out her breaths as a wave of sexual release started from somewhere around her clitoris and exploded throughout her body, reaching to her head and her toes. All movement stopped as her clit throbbed and she squeezed the muscles surrounding her cunt, trying to bring Martin to join her in her climax. But to no avail, he hung onto his seminal discharge, keeping it intact within his balls as he bunkered down for a long one.

She fell forward, unable to maintain the upright position in the height of release, but somehow folded her arms across his neck and rested her chin on those arms so that she could maintain their eye lock. It was important to her to watch his every reaction.

Minutes went by, the couple on the bed remained wedged tightly together. Martin was content to let Deborah set her own pace. He knew that his erection was not going away. He'd been able to resist the sensual pull of her liquid cunt, at least enough to hold off coming. He was of course aided by having already had a major release. But he knew that eventually – before midnight – he would make another large deposit of his cum within her heavenly body.

In his hiding-place, John was getting bored. It must have been at least ten minutes before Deborah could speak, saying to Martin, "Wow! How many times have you caused me to do that tonight?"

"I have no idea, I wasn't counting!" answered Martin truthfully.

'I can answer that!' John said to himself. 'I've counted every one.'

But nobody asked him. John just sat in his spot behind the wardrobe door. In the main, he was enjoying the voyeuristic sight. From having watched porno movies, he expected to find it truly erotic to watch a couple making love live ... and he had. But what was new, was that his wife was one member of the couple and he hadn't been too sure how he would handle that. At this stage, he was still enjoying it, possibly even more than he had expected, because this couple had been so enthusiastic in their fucking. And so damn good at it too!

John did have to admit that there were moments when jealousy did kick in, and he knew already there would be doubts over whether his wife could ever be content to return to their monogamous relationship after being released into such a bizarre situation.

John's attention was drawn back to the bed as he saw Deborah rising again, her head now tilted downward so that she could peer down between their bodies to watch the separation as she lifted her torso off of Martin … watched her cunt lifting up and separating from his cock. She had to lift her body up high to clear the height of his erection, still standing proud and straight up. As she lifted clear, she watched fascinated to see a strand of juice from her cunt stay linked like a web to his cock as she pulled away.

Martin had assumed that she was just lifting up to resume the fucking, since he still hadn't come. When Deborah pulled clear of him, his face showed his surprise.

"Where are you going?" he asked anxiously.

"It's alright sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere. I know you're not done yet." She smiled affectionately down at him and, reassured, he relaxed with a smile.

"I want to try something different," she told him. "I'm just going to turn around."

"But why?" he asked.

"Only because I've never done it this way, that's why."

"But I won't be able to look at you," he told her with concern.

"You just won't be able to see my face," she told him as she swivelled around, her legs crossing his body and she temporarily moved up, her bottom landing on his chest, just below his neck. She bent forward quickly and swiped her tongue across his cock head, still slick with her juices.

'She would never have done that before tonight,' thought John as he watched a momentary spectacle that he guessed his wife performed just for him.

Then, just as quickly, her tongue was gone from Martin's cock and she raised her body off his chest. For a moment, every intimate treasure of her body was displayed to her lover, just inches from his face. "I don't think I have a problem with this position after all," he told her as he raised both of his hands up to caress her arse cheeks.

"Ummm," she moaned approvingly and wriggled her arse in front of him. "Follow me," said Deborah as she shuffled her body down over his body, pausing again with her mound hovering above his rigid cock, her head facing the bottom of the bed and her face now leaning forward over his ankles, her hands again being used to hold herself upright.

She began to lower her mound over his cock and her outer lips once again made contact with his cock head. This time, it was his hands that touched her intimately, separating her outer labia and guiding his cock into her groove for several wet swipes and then to the opening of her cunt. His fingers slid around in her juices as he prepared her for another deep penetration.