Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmpphh!" she grunted as she forced her body over his knob again. His hands were pushed out of the way as his hard cock speared into her deepest recesses. His hands accepted second best as they traced the line of her body between her thighs, ending up again on the cheeks of her arse, bringing with them a trail of her vaginal juices.

Deborah looked below, watching the merging of his cock and her cunt beneath her body, then she lifted her head and stared straight ahead, over Martin's feet, to the wardrobe beyond, attempting this time to lock her eyes with her husband. John couldn't believe the change in this woman, she was actively flaunting her newly discovered sensuality at him, attempting to engage his eyes with hers.

Her body was sliding down on Martin's cock much easier now, but it was all done by feel, because her eyes were intently staring at the dark gap in the wardrobe door. To her surprise, she saw one of the doors slide open just a touch and her husband's face appeared in the gap. She turned and looked back at Martin anxiously, but quickly realised that he could see nothing, her body blocking his vision beyond his cock.

Besides, his eyes were concentrated on the spread cheeks of her arse as he watched his fingers trace softly along the inner crease between her cheeks. Gently, he prised her cheeks apart and his thumb touched her anus dead centre. Shocked by the sudden touch, Deborah gasped, "Oh, careful, I'm very sensitive there!" Her eyes locked on to her husband's eyes and she smiled seductively at him. "Like what you see?" she asked.

To John, it looked like she was speaking to him alone and he nodded a yes to her question, smiling adoringly at his teasing wife.

But Martin answered the question too, believing it was directed at him since he had no idea that any other person was in the room. "I love what I see," he told Deborah, his fingers roaming at will on and around her anal opening and up and down the cleavage of her arse.

"I never wanted to be touched there … ever!" Deborah told Martin as his fondling caused her body to jerk around on his cock while she lingeringly lowered her cunt onto him. "But the other night, John got a bit carried away with me and stuck his finger into my bum." She paused to sigh as the sensations at both of her entrances overtook her. "I must admit that it felt really good."

"So you won't mind if I put my finger in you too? In your arse, I mean"

She smiled at John, his head just sticking out between the wardrobe doors. "I don't mind at all. In fact, I think I want your finger up my arse right now," she commanded Martin, taunting John, her eyes staring straight at her husband, again sounding like she could have been talking to him.

With that, she felt not a finger, but Martin's stubby thumb press tightly at her anal ring and she gasped as she felt her sphincter give in and accept his thumb into her anal passage. Martin had swiped his thumb in the hot spot where his cock was wedged, scooping some of their juices to ease his thumb's progress. Yes still, her face winced at the unexpected intrusion and John redoubled the efforts of his fist on his own cock, hidden in the darkened wardrobe.

Martin pushed his thumb past the joint, shoving all of it up into Deborah's second passage, her first passage now three-quarters full as her body slowly descended down over his cock. He held his thumb tightly within her until she had successfully manoeuvred her cunt to completely grip his entire cock again. He wiggled his thumb and could feel his cock shaft nearly touching his thumb through the thin membranes within her abdomen.

"I love your cock … and I love your finger … Jesus, I feel so full now," she told Martin loudly, all the while just staring and smiling at her husband, who looked back at her with love and adoration on his face.

Then her movements began again. This was her show, she had taken complete charge. She was no longer being seduced by Martin as part of John's weird self-cuckolding experiment. She had both of these men in her life completely mesmerised by her body and what she would allow to be done to it.

Deborah had come such a long way in this one night. Never before had she wanted to have a man's cock inside her mouth, yet tonight she had gone from licking Martin along his length to accepting his cock head into her mouth. John was amazed. And the other night was the first time she had ever let John touch her arse. Now, she had Martin's thumb wedged up tight in there, and combined with having his massive organ up her cunt, she felt truly and completely filled.

Each time she lifted her tired body up off his cock, pulling back until only the head was still inside her, Martin would also pull his thumb out until only the first joint hovered just inside her anus. Then, as she slid down on his shaft, Martin would force his thumb to go deep into her rectum, wriggling the digit as he inserted it.

To John, peeping from his hiding place, her face was a picture of emotions, nearly all pleasant, as she smiled at her husband while accepting the twin penetrations deep into her body, then frowned slightly as both withdrew all the way back. Her rhythm quickened even though she wanted to prolong this exquisite pleasure. She still watched her husband steadily, but her eyes were slitted, half-closed as she concentrated on the rolling waves that were already beginning somewhere behind her clitoris.

"Oh fuck, this is great! I can't believe it how good it feels!" Deborah's voice called out between her moans and competed with Martin's contented groaning.

John was amazed, Deborah never said fuck, she always seemed so composed and demure when they made love. Martin was bringing out the animal in her. She was consumed by the succession of orgasms she had experienced tonight, and knew yet another was almost upon her. Her verbal outburst was just her way of telling both men how good she felt.

Now, her loud gasps told everyone that this next orgasm was about to roll over and through her as she pounded her body down hard onto his broad cock while Martin's thumb maintained a matching rhythm up her arse.

"Yes … yes … yes!" she screamed out to both men to signal her release and her body tensed and stopped still as an intense throbbing emanated from between her thighs. Her body sagged forward over Martin as wave after wave of pleasurable feelings rolled throughout her body and she just whimpered her acceptance of more sensual fulfilment.

Minutes rolled by, there was no movement anywhere in the room. Martin lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling, his cock still solid and rigid within Deborah's cunt, one thumb still wedged tight in her rectum. Deborah's legs were bent at the knees, which were beside Martin's thighs as she sat on him, facing the end of the bed. But her head was now down on the bed between his ankles, her hands still holding his feet, and her breasts mashed against his knees.

John hadn't been able to bring on another release for himself, he just had no more cum to give, but his hand still idly played with his cock. It had been at least ten minutes since Deborah's latest orgasm and both men independently thought that she had fallen asleep.

"Oh my God," she suddenly spoke, startling both men. "Marty, I'm so sorry, I must have drifted off." She only had to clench her abdominal muscles to confirm he was still very erect. "Oh shit, it's still as big now as when we started."

"Afraid so," Martin confirmed.

"I'm so rude, Marty, dropping asleep on you and you haven't come yet. Just give me a minute please. God, I've come so many times tonight, I'm just exhausted. But that's so selfish of me, you've given me one after another, and you've only come once."

"That's okay, Deb. Just being inside you like this is great. Coming again would be a bonus."

"No, no … you should come again," she told him, lifting her tired head up and pushing her upper body into an upright position. She stiffened her arms to hold herself up, but quickly realised that there was no way, she could actively move her body up and down on Martin's cock for any length of time.

With supreme effort, she managed to push her body up and up until Martin's erection slipped free of her cunt. Martin pulled his thumb out of her arse as he realised that she was breaking their coupling, and she tumbled face down onto the bed alongside him, her head alongside his feet.

John was disappointed, it appeared that his wife was so worn out that this voyeuristic night for him was going to end abruptly. With Deborah's body no longer between the two men, John eased back into the dark at the back of the wardrobe where he could remain unseen.

Martin was still at peak arousal and was not going to be denied. His hand roamed along her body, very gently caressing and fondling her all over. Deborah purred contentedly and her legs spread as his hand ran down over her arse again. His fingers dipped between her thighs and one hand cupped her mound, the middle finger finding her clitoris and stirring the bud to reveal it yourself yet again.

"Marty, I can't get on top of you any more," she said. "I don't have any energy left, but don't let that stop you. How do you want to have me?"

"That's a tempting question. I'd have some great suggestions if you were more awake."

Her head lifted, but her voice was still drowsy. "Now, now … don't be naughty."

"Deb, I must have you again. I can't go home with this big monster still up, I'll end up back where I was, wanking all night."

"No Marty, it's okay. I'm up to it if you do all the work. What do you want me to do?"

Rather than tell her, Martin just pulled her legs apart and moved his knees into the space between them. He grabbed her hips on both sides and pulled her torso up to a kneeling position on the bed. From there, he was able to hold her hips firmly in place while he nudged his stiff cock into position at the entrance to her sopping cunt and drove it forward hard, locking his cock head in place in one swift motion.

With her head still flat on the bed, Deborah grunted. But when she realised that her body was about to be ravished again by her lover, she managed to lift her upper body up on her hands. Still facing the wardrobe, she raised her face defiantly to stare ahead into the darkened recesses, where she knew her husband was still hiding and watching.

"Do me, Martin … just do me now. Finish what you started." she yelled and he shoved hard again, making good progress into her now that her body had become so stretched to accommodate his powerful broad cock. Nevertheless, the effort still brought an expressive grunt from Deborah. "Unnnnhhh!"

Martin shoved again and already he was halfway into her. Another hard grunt from Deborah, "Unnnnhhh!" followed by a longer groan.

"Fuck, you are so tight, Deb!" he yelled as the sensations of Deborah's velvet glove-like cunt gripping his hard cock in a moist sheath, sent an early wave of euphoria through his body.

Martin shoved again, same reaction from Deborah with a grunt followed by a long groan. Then one final thrust and the broad shaft was again totally encased within her intimate passage. John was ecstatic again, being able to watch the facial expressions on his wife as Martin drove inch after inch of his cock into her.

Deborah was drawing up all of her remaining energy to give both Martin and John a treat one last time tonight. Deborah knew that she must now have all of Martin's cock, feeling his belly tight up against her arse, but fixing her eyes on where she knew her husband would be in the dark at the back of the wardrobe, she called out to Martin, "Is that all you've got? Can't you get any more in?"

"You are fantastic, Deb. I never knew you'd be like this. I love how you want it so much!" Then he slowly withdrew most of his length, paused, then slammed it back into her full on. That opened her eyes wide … the force of his thrust pushing her forward and she stiffened her arms to hold herself up while John started wanking his cock again.

Again and again, Martin withdrew slowly, then each time shoved his cock hard and strong back in her to the hilt. She grunted on every inward stroke. "Don't wait for me," she told him between grunts. Pushing back expressively now on his thrusts so his cock got maximum penetration from every thrust, she added, "This one's just for you!"

"I've got to give you one more!" he answered, the fingers of one hand leaving the grip on her hips to come around and delve into her slippery groove, searching out her clit.

"No, don't try … please don't try!" she moaned. "I've never had so many orgasms, I can't do it any more."

"Yes you can," Martin contradicted her as his fingers swirled around her clitoris.

Deborah heard Martin's breathing quickening, signalling that he was getting close. "Just come, Marty. This is for you! Just come in me, please!" she begged.

"Don't you worry about me, I'm getting there!" he called back. "Just relax, Deb!"

At first, his fingers on her clit were annoying her, distracting her. But suddenly – to her amazement – she felt the fires building again in her groin. 'Oh my God, I couldn't come again, surely,' she thought to herself as Martin pounded away in her cunt. 'He's going to come too soon for me anyway,' she thought, relaxing her body to accept his imminent release.

But Martin was determined to leave Deborah with a night to truly remember. He called on all the skills of control that he had built up in keeping his sensual wife happy those last four years. He knew that he had managed to get Deborah near to the edge again, her loud and quick breaths revealed that, so he was determined to just push her over the brink.

Martin knew that this would be it … one or two more strokes and he couldn't hold back, he would spew forth the white creamy contents from his balls, up through his shaft and saturate her insides with his cum.

As he pushed his cock one last time deep into Deborah's cunt to hold steady for his spasming release, the room was filled with her panting orgasmic screams, then loud moaning and her body pulsed and throbbed against his invading cock, signalling her best climax of the night. Her arms gave out and her head fell to the bed while Martin managed to hold her torso up, one hand gripping her hips, while the other held her belly with the fingers covering her throbbing clit.

There was combined breathless panting from both of the fornicators on the bed as Martin's cock continued to pump his load of cum into her body, while John had to endure his final release in muffled silence for fear of revealing his presence.

It was long minutes before Deborah's voice broke the silence. "No, no … that didn't happen. I couldn't have come again."

"Yes you did," answered Martin brightly. "I was determined."

"So you're going to take all the credit for that, are you?" she queried, her voice even more drowsy than before.

"I'd say I can!" he told her proudly.

"Okay … full marks to the man with the big cock," she said, not really conscious of what she was saying.

"Will you want to do it again? In a few minutes, I mean?" he asked her.

Her voice was panicky in replying. "No … no … that's all I can take, Marty. God, I don't know how many times I've come tonight, so many that I've just lost count. And I'm so sore inside now, poor John's not going to get any for a week."

"Are you going to tell him why? Are you going to tell him that his best friend shoved his giant cock inside you for hours on end … and that you loved it?"

"Hell no … are you crazy?" She had gathered her senses enough now to know not to reveal to Martin the secret behind this night. "And you must never tell him about tonight, promise Marty."

"Won't he be suspicious, Deb? Leaving us both here in the house alone together for four hours. After what happened between us on Wednesday night too!"

"He probably will be a bit suspicious, but its best that he never know. It will just be our little secret, Marty."

He pulled his now limp cock from her cunt and again their combined juices streamed down her inner thighs. He dropped onto his side on the bed and she rolled over into his arms, ignoring the mess that they would leave on the sheets.

"I had a great time tonight, Deb," he told her, moving to kiss her lips.

They enjoyed the kiss, not as passionate as the kisses had been a few hours ago. "So did I, Marty!" she confirmed to him verbally what her body had already conveyed.

"I can assure you that I am now totally cured. I am all over Amanda. I intend to get on with my life, and you can take full credit for my recovery."

She smiled to him. "That's great, Marty. I am glad that I could play a part … and I can't deny that I got a lot out of it too. Thanks a lot, big fella!" For effect, she placed her hands on his arse and pulled him to her, mashing her mound up against his flaccid cock.

There was a pause in their conversation while he kissed her again. When they broke from that kiss, he pulled back to look her in the eye. "So when can we do it again?"

"What? No way … we can't do it again!" She looked at him incredulously. "Your treatment is over, you're cured. And this was a one time thing, buddy."

"I thought Wednesday night was a one-time thing, but then came tonight."

"No, this is it now. I am having a hard enough time dealing with my guilt to John. I cannot possibly be with you like this again. It's over, now!" She pulled away to emphasise her point, rolling off the bed and getting unsteadily to her feet. She had to reach out and hold onto the side of the bed while her legs shook.

"John told me that Wednesday night was good for you too. He said that you've never been so into each other as you have in the two days since," Martin told her from the bed.

She looked at him, surprised and anger rose in her voice. "He told you that?"

"Yes, he said you two were fucking like rabbits after you decided to tell him about wanking me."

"How dare he," shouted Deborah. "Wait until I see him," she continued, looking quickly toward the wardrobe. "That was between John and me. Anything we do as a married couple should stay here."

"Come on Deb, don't be a hypocrite. How many times did Mandy tell you about the things that she and I did together? I know she did! We even all talked about sex, I mean all four of us when we used to have dinner here. It happens, Deb. Women talk, guys talk, it just happens."

"Well, I don't like him inferring to you that we are getting together more, just because I touched your cock the other night."

"Well, you mightn't like him telling me, but I'll bet its right. I'll bet that you two are doing it more because by telling him, you've turned each other on. So why don't you tell him about tonight when he comes home, maybe you could get a month of constant fucking out of that."

Deborah had such a great night, she didn't want it to end in an argument with the man who had brought her such supreme sexual pleasure. She turned and made for the bathroom, rather than engage in any further harsh words. She had intended to have a shower to remove the smell and the feel and the juices from her body, but Martin got up off the bed and followed her to the door.

"Deb, its nearly midnight. John will be home any minute, we better get back downstairs."

Deborah knew John wasn't arriving home until she and Martin had left the bedroom, allowing John to climb out the window, retrieve his car from down the street and appear to come back home from his meeting. But if she didn't agree with Martin that they had to hurry, he might become suspicious about whether John was really absent. She gave up on the shower, picked up her gown from a chair and wrapped it around herself as Martin got dressed.