Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to put your dress back on?" asked Martin, pulling his socks on.

"No, I can't be bothered," said Deborah. "Besides, that dress is so skimpy, it will show all the love bites you have planted on my neck and breasts and all the cum stains you've left on my thighs."

"What will John think when he comes in and you're wearing different clothes from when he left?"

She knew how it would look if John had really been to a meeting, but she was so exhausted from the night that she couldn't be bothered dressing up and continuing this charade. "I'll tell John something, I don't know what. Don't worry about it!"

Deborah pulled the gown tight, it covered her completely from neck to ankle. The pair went downstairs. John was out of the wardrobe as soon as they had gone, out through the window, down the ladder and walked briskly the two blocks to where he had parked his car.

To be continued, but Part 3 will be in Anal, not in Loving Wives.

If you liked this story, please vote.