All Comments on 'Borrowing the Neighbor's Ass'

by handysr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
Entertaining.

This is an erotic site and that was an erotic story with consenting adults. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great way to fuck up two marriages.

Glad my wife and I don't get this bored or drunk, no thanks.

Jim44444Jim44444over 10 years ago
Hot story.

Great erotic story. We should all be blessed with an adventuresome spouse. The prose flowed well although another page with a description of the Mark and Karen scene would have added to the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you're Scots

you should be ashamed to write such americanised crap. And if you're not Scots, you do not come from 'the home of whisky'. Whisky comes from Scotland. Whiskey comes from other places.

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
Great writing!

Superb job of painting the great visual picture and building the characters so we knew what they were thinking and feeling. Very logical story line and great ending for the next chapter!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Good Story!

Now write the 2nd part so we know what happens next.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
This should be ...

This should be a standard handout provided to every couple applying for a marriage license. Or maybe, given to each graduate of Middle (or Junior High) School!

A real good and informative tale, not just in physical action, but rational consideration of a ticklish emotional issue! Congrats. Quibble...it is 'slake', not 'slack!'

5*

NeilandNikkiNeilandNikkiover 10 years ago
Hey Mr Anonymous...you hypocrite

You were bored enough to read all four pages and leave a comment! You hypocrite! Bet you got off on this story and then felt dirty inside...

Great adventurous wife story. Hope you write a follow up and the two couples get to explore their fantasies further.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
didn't like it

maybe if we had seen what went on at the other house it might have been okay, but just seeing mary and roger and the fact that they broke rules right and left and the fact that mary had already thought about the whole swapping thing made me dislike her and not trust her motives. it seemed like mark and the other wife were just pushed aside for roger and mary to get it on. neither seemed overly excited about swapping and their partner. didn't like it.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

I liked this story. It felt like it could really happen and it was hot as hell. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story was much better than what you posted today....

I liked the fact that they were considerate of each other's feelings (all 4 of them). I liked that they considered the consequences. I liked that lust never out-ruled the obligation towards fair-play. Even though mechanical, I really appreciated the step-by-step instruction part. While I can imagine it "ruining" the mood for some readers, for me, it helped to underscore the educational intent of the swap. She consented to teaching him how to do it. Although it was clear that she enjoyed the experience, she never lost sight of the goal, and her over-riding promises to her rightful husband.

I even liked that poor Mark wasn't successful in tapping Karen's ass. The idea of her passing out from too much alcohol was the reality that this fantasy needed to help keep it grounded. Even though we don't get to see how Karen or Mary make it up to Mark, this story WAS ended well. We have Mary's devotion to Mark underscored, and it is easy for the reader to have faith that this really will be a one-time, non marriage threatening event. I suppose that it is also easy to visualize Karen being persuaded by her own hubby to try it privately, now that he has "learned" a few tricks on how to do it, and make it better for her. So, although the immediate goal (opening up Karen's ass) failed, the overall exercise wasn't a complete waste.

I will say that the foggy cloudy "memory" of him jizzing over Karen's passed-out tits, seemed out of place. This was that step that broke the respect that originally they all held as so important at first. Instead of saying to the reader "Hey it's OK, Mark still got off", it says "Yeah the guy who was so worried about establishing the rules, got pissed off and frustrated, and succumbed to drunk, assholish behavior". It leaves a bad aftertaste to what had been quite a good tale, with a strong message, up to that point. Oh, well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Human

I liked it a lot, handysr. It being so close to real life. I bet they'll all collaborate to bring Karen along soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

THIS IS THE BEST STORY YET! THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh need part two

This was so good.give us part 2 already.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why even go to all the trouble? Typical makes no sense story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thought the story was good, but needs a part 2, to finish Mark out. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous