All Comments on 'Boss From Hell Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So why not use the videos in a lawsuit against his boss?

I mean, alienation of affection, and with the current climate regarding non consensual sex and sex trafficking...well, it seems to me that Brandon lawyers will be working overtime just to keep their client out of jail.

Of course, that's the easy answer, that's what most guys would do. As it stands, your protagonist is simply a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too Short

Make the chapters longer or just write the entire story in one edition. Waiting for one page at a time seems useless.

Wicketklown001Wicketklown001almost 10 years ago
To the previous anonymous poster

Why not use the films in a lawsuit? Several reasons. 1st He's literally the biggest fish in their small pond and probably has police and judges in his pocket or at least on his side. 2nd the videos show no coercion, in every instance she appears more or less willing so he'd argue that it was consensual. 3rd and most importantly that would make the story really stupid and boring. So I choose to ignore the pesky details that would likely happen in a real scenario and just enjoy the tale.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
becoming repetitious

lets get to the end where the cuckold finds out she and her lover set him up and their so called marriage is a farce. no actual married man who isn't a cuck would go along with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

please continue this story and make the chapters longer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fla everglades

Sounds like Brandon needs a field trip to the Florida Everglades

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Nice story that has a lot of potential. Rather than telling it from Randy's point of view and also video recaps I think telling it also from Tammy and Randall's point of view would add to it and also include the important element of emotion and character development. A short flash back to maybe high school or events in town where Tammy embarrassed Randall or shot him down publicly would add to his motivation.

I am a fan of stories where couples are manipulated and put on a downward spiral and this has all the beginning of a good one. Randall needs to be intent on messing with her mind and breaking her pride and self esteem. What is happening off camera is important also, especially if she is being exhausted mentally, emotionally and psychologically perhaps by nights on a sybian and then days working out and being used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please

please let the husband get revenge in the last chapter or something, let the wife start being submissive and in one training sessions randal needs to watch whats going on. but please don't let her fall in love or anything with her boss just keep it what is intended to be. but if she does fall in love let the husband fight back and get his manhood back

sissymidasissymidaalmost 10 years ago
mmmmooohhhhh BRANDONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randall is such a lucky cuck that his wife is being trained on Master Brandons huge cock by the end of the month she'll have no use for randis little cock in fact prob won't even feel it if he can enter her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous