All Comments on 'Boudoir Models Ch. 03'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

Stupid people do stupid things. Every single person in this story is stupid. The sluts shouldn't be married anymore Todd should die a slow and painful death and the husbands should go and find women who care and respect them. In fact I don't think there is one person in this story that is likeable, even the husbands seem dumb. But then that's writers idea of a good time, pimp out the women have a dominateing man and two weak minded husbands, well good night and goodluck. I hope the women end up in amexican whore house, I guess that is where htey are headed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no

style man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
enjoyable read please contiue

R_Peterson one can possible figure that Jennifer & Krista maybe sold or brought into slavery or have to act it out and possible be returned to their husbands after the fact of modeling etc.

Please odn't listen to the other posted feedback your stories are enjoyable and an erotic read. Thanks for future parts and continuing.

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Pure fantasy

We appear to have wandered off into Story of O territory here. I wondered if the two guys at the end were the girls' husbands; Todd's comments to them are just ambiguous enough for that to be the case.<br>

<br>

Nice spanking sequences, though I wonder how Jennifer and Krista are going to explain the marks on their bottoms to their partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous