Boudoir Models Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd placed one arm across her back, to hold her down, and then raised her skirt. He jerked her panties down her legs, letting them come to rest at her knees, slightly ripped. Without hesitation he raised his hand and sharply smacked her ass twice. Two red welts quickly came in view.

"I don't think that is enough humiliation for your punishment. I think you need more. Stand up girl!"

Krista pushed herself up and off of Todd's legs. The panties raced down her legs, stopping at her ankles, binding her legs in place.

"Open your blouse!" Todd directed.

Krista lowered her head, reached up and slowly started to remove each button.

"Not too fast. Let the boys enjoy your show."

Krista looked up while her fingers managed each button and watched as the cameras recorded her strip tease. She was starting to enjoy her exhibitionism and closed her eyes. When the final button was released, she let the material fall away from her breasts. She closed her eyes, stood up straight and let her breasts pop out from beneath the material knowing quite well that this was all being recorded.

Suddenly the blouse was ripped off her body by Emily. She was not expecting this to happen and turned to look Emily in the eyes, but as she turned she felt Emily take hold of her skirt and pull that down beneath her knees. Krista knew that she was now standing naked with her skirt on the floor. She was about ready to protest, when she felt Todd's hand grab her and pull her quickly back across his knees, and in a few swift movements, slapped her naked ass three more times. She let out a small whine, because each blow did hurt.

"Do you regret that you have cheated on your test?'

"Yes, please just stop hitting me. I regret everything."

"Good! Then stand up, make sure you are naked, and stand off to my right."

Krista did not need to be told twice. She didn't want her ass to be hit again and quickly got up, kicked the skirt and panties away from her feet. She moved beyond Todd's reach, standing naked for the cameras.

"Spread your legs and place your arms behind you." Shouted Todd.

Krista complied and as her arms reached behind her she felt a set of bindings being placed around her wrists, holding them firmly together. This also pushed her breast out, for all to view her in their glory.

Jennifer watched in horror at what was happening to Krista, knowing quite well that when they were done with Krista, she would be the next on the block. She did not have to wait long.

Emily had moved to block any escape Jennifer might be thinking about. "Get up and strip, bitch!" Barked Emily

Jennifer slowly slid her legs off the couch and stood up. She moved over to center stage and decided that if she was going to put on a show, it was going to be her show. She looked out over the masks and cameras, raised both hands and started to work the buttons on the blouse. Six buttons were undone in short order, and then she slowly pealed the blouse down, back, over her shoulders, placing her tits on display; as well as, two very large erect nipples. She let the blouse drift slowly to the floor, standing topless for her audience.

Jennifer then reached up to find the zipper of her skirt and slowly lowered it in position. Letting go, she wiggled her hips, forcing the plaid material to slowly float down her legs, onto the floor. She stepped out of the skirt with one shoe and let the other leg flick the skirt out into the audience. She stood there wearing only white cotton panties.

Reaching up she brought both hands together to grab one side of the cotton panties and rip the cotton, tearing it from her body. She jerked the material more and it quickly unraveled around her butt and down one leg. She let the material find its way down her other leg as she stood, with legs spread, fully on view for the boys. She looked up and smiled, but the smile only lasted a second, when she felt the sting of the whip as it came across her butt.

"Damn, that hurt!" She turned to the source of her pain to find both Emily and Todd in the process of moving towards her. Todd grabbed both of her arms and forced them together. Emily reached out and using a rope bound both of her wrists together in front of her. Emily finished tying the knot, as Todd quickly placed another rope around her ankles. She was naked and bound.

They picked her up, moved her over to the couch, placed her kneeling and supported by her bound arms. Her breasts draped under her and wiggled by the swift movement of Emily and Todd.

Todd moved behind the couch and held her in position, as Emily walked over to stand in front of the couch, with whip in hand.

Emily moved her head over to Jennifer to whisper. "You know what is coming next, but I will not really hurt you. I will only make it look like I am hitting you hard. It is up to you to convince them that I am hurting you." Emily did not need to repeat herself. Jennifer was very grateful and understood what she needed to do.

Emily moved the whip back, and quickly brought it back to Jennifer's ass. Jennifer only felt a slight sting, but let out a very loud painful yell.

"Very good!" whispered Emily as she reached back again, to unleash another act of pain against Jennifer. Emily emulated hitting Jennifer ten times before she stopped. She reached over to Jennifer, pulled her up and off the couch and placed her on display for the photographers. Jennifer wiggled and cried out in pain.

Todd stood behind Krista while Emily managed Jennifer. They held them both in place while the crowd continued to take their pictures for what seemed like a life time for both women. Then each slave was untied.

Finally Todd began to speak. "Our lovely models have agreed to remain naked for the rest of the evening, while you take pictures of them in this room." Todd finished speaking. Krista and Jennifer were released to pose for their fans. This part lasted for thirty minutes, after which both women were rounded up by a butler, and escorted back to their room. They were given the clothes they had worn to the store, asked to dress, and taken by limo back to the store.

The two women sat motionless in the limo, they did not speak. They only exchanged knowing smiles and that was enough. It was clear they were starting to enjoy these adventures now, though they had no idea how they would eventually tell their husbands about this,or if they wanted it to end.

***** ***** ***** *****

Todd brought both men into his office and sat down across from them at his desk. A large panel TV was already turned on and Todd pointed his remote at it. A video of the "School Girl Punishment" started to play in its entirety. The three of them sat quietly, enjoying the show until it ended.

Todd used the remote to turn the TV off. Turning towards the two men, he asked, "Does that meet your expectations?"

The first man said, "Yes."

The second said, "Very pleased with the results so far," but added, "are they ready?"

Todd answered. "Yes, they are both ready. I think we will take Jennifer first. A night on the town, complements from me, has already been sent to her and her husband. That should set the stage for Jennifer's next adventure, would you not agree?"

All three men looked at each other and smiled. It was a smile that did not require any additional words to be exchanged.

12