Bought Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now, my sweet girl. Give me time to recover." His hands roamed her back until it came to her bare rear, which he grabbed tightly enough that she knew it would leave marks. But it felt so damn good . . .

"Sorry, sir." She moaned out as he relaxed his hips, pulling his cock out of her slowly, but not completely out.

His finger reached below her chin, forcing her face toward him. For a brief moment, he gave her an odd, confused look. Before she could question it, his features turned to something far more content and just a bit lazy.

"A member of our family has come home. I must attend to him." He said gently, as though talking to a child, "I assure you, we will have other nights with more time to enjoy." He gestured for her to move

Hesitantly, she sat up then climbed off of him. Her lower half clung to him briefly, giving a sticky sucking sound as he pulled out of her. The entire depth of her felt drenched thanks to her juices mixed with his.

"Go get dressed for dinner, princess, so that you can meet Etonae." He gave her leg a gentle pat as he sat up, "We have other business to attend to first, so we will meet you in the dining room."

He gave her a warm smile as he stood up. She watched in fascination as his member hung semi-loosely between his legs. Khelman shifted a few times before shoving himself into his pants.

"Yes, Master."

Master Khelman patted her head as he bent to retrieve his coat. One final smile and he was gone.

Areica sat on the floor a little longer. She reveled in the fact that she could feel remnants of their time together seeping from her. It made it more real. Normally, the feeling of seed dripping from her womanhood disgusted her.

With a content smile, she fixed what little clothing she wore. The name Etonae rang a bell. She'd heard the name mentioned in passing by the staff, but never by her two masters. She wondered who the person was. Though, right now, it didn't matter. All she wanted was the promise of continuing this night some other time with Master Khelman.

She walked to the door, but not before passing one of the large mirrors of the sparring room. She only gave it a brief glance at first. Something glittering was near her eyes. It caught her off guard, causing her a double take. Areica looked closely until she found the spots again.

It wasn't something in her eyes. It WAS her eyes. They glowed a soft shade of violet. Her mouth gapped as she brought a hand to her cheek, pulling the skin down further to expose the glowing orbs that were alive with power for the first time.

12