Bound Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me, and 3, 2, 1, go," She said as She slammed Red Slave's head between her legs.

He matched his wife, taking New Slave by the back of the head and forcing her open mouth over his mostly erect cock. She tried to keep up the pace but the electrical sparks shooting through her body kept shaking her our of routine. He ended up holding her head continuously as she bobbed trying as best she could to slurp and use her tongue. She had never been great at blowjobs, she had only tried it twice, and certainly never with her mouth held open. As his penis grew firm she found herself gagging more and more, spending almost as much energy fighting against his push as she was on the task of satisfying his cock.

Eventually he applied his other hand and then there was just nothing for her to do but try to relax her throat. She was starting to fight past the feeling of gagging and getting down her throat. She had never managed to do that before and wasn't sure what to make of the feeling. It certainly was making her gasps for air more desperate, but she wasn't feeling endangered in any way. She certainly liked that she really had no choice in the matter, He never asked and she had no way of stopping Him.

She couldn't see it, but New Slave could certainly hear louder and louder moans coming from the bed behind her. After a particularly loud one they stopped all together. She didn't have a good feeling about this. He removed His hands and actually pushed New Slave off his cock completely.

"Well New Slave, you sure have a lot to learn about sucking cock. You're going to be punished for this," He said as he got up and walked over to the bed with her remotes in hand. "Red Slave, your reward is you get to finish what she should have," He said as his wife helped slide their slave's hogtied form over to her husbands waiting erect cock. "New Slave, your punishment starts with watching how you should have worked, and you're going to enjoy it."

As New Slave slowly began to turn herself around to face the bed she convulsed as she felt the chip turned up even higher. By the time she was facing the bed she was fully out of breath with her eyes closed tightly as she tried to endure the torment coming from so much overwhelming but unfulfilled desire. Suddenly she went wide eyed with pain as she felt electric shocks sting both nipples.

"Keep your eyes on me slave," He said as Red Slave began to work on his cock. Even from a distance New Slave could see the difference. Red wasn't being guided, but she was working quickly, loudly and deeply, taking almost the whole shaft every time. She was slurping and moaning but both together was enough to drown out the sounds coming from Him. New Slave fought to keep her eyes open as waves of desire were telling her brain how badly she needed to cum. She even wished she were in Red's place, taking His cock would at least be something and her overwhelming drive was screaming for something, really anything.

"Here it comes slave, I better not see you lose a drop of it," He said as He ever so slightly sat up. Just as He threw his head back and started moaning, His wife who was laying beside him held down Red Slave's head forcing his cock and its cum to the back of her throat. She did not let go as Red Slave's face began to change color, yet Red Slave did not seem to be struggling. After a tap from Her husband, She let go and flipped Red Slave onto her side and allowed her to desperately gasp for air.

****

New Slave watched as her Master and Mistress seemed to ignore the panting slave that lay between them and simply began to kiss. Watching the two only helped amplify the jolts shooting through her, screaming at her to go join them, or touch herself, or really anything. The fact that she could barely move and that her sensitive parts were locked away seemed to only amplify her desire. She couldn't even stop herself from drooling, she was truly and deliciously helpless.

She started whimpering quietly, moaning to herself in desperation. Pulls on her arms did nothing, but with her elbows still somewhat spread she could at least move them around as a pair. But as she did she began to lose her balance and plunge to her side, stopping herself with from falling completely by landing on her forearm. She wasn't able to get back up again, her thigh chain simply didn't give her enough flexibility to get back up. So slowly, trying to not hurt herself she lowered herself until she was laying on her side and eventually her stomach. The metal globes pressed in and disappointingly neither her breasts nor crotch could even feel the carpet. It was maddening but what could she do but curl up and try to think cold shower thoughts.

Of course it wouldn't matter if she were actuallyina cold shower, the signals of arousal kept coming and wouldn't stop. She tried repositioning in every way her outfit allowed, there was no way to relieve or even dull the pressure. Her quiet cries became more desperate as she started to tear up in overwhelming frustration. She could no longer see over the bed from her place on the floor, but as best as she could muster she kept an eye occasionally looking towards the bed in case her masters came for her.

Before anything else she saw from under the bed Mistress's legs as she stood up. He came into view shortly after as he lowered a still hogtied Red Slave to the ground. He had replaced her dildo plug and attached a short chain from the top of her trainer gag to her elbows holding her head up strenuously. He looked over at a wide eyed New Slave and simply said "She lost a couple of drops, I told her not to."

"But you, you terrible cocksucker," Mistress said, "You really take the cake. You can't even stay on your knees and watch like we tell you to? This is going to be some very bad punishments for you," She finished as she knelt down to brush New Slave's damp hair out of her face.

"That's true, do you like the teasing? Do you wish I would just let you cum?" He asked as he moved his attention from the docile Red Slave to the pleading eyed New Slave. She shook her head mouthing as best as the ring gag would let her "Yhes Pleethhe Massihr."

"Oh poor thing," Mistress tisk tisked, "she hasn't learned yet that slaves don't get to have those unless they make their owners happy. Do we look like you're making us happy?" New Slave stayed silent this time. "Let's get her on her feet."

The two helped New Slave to her feet and brought her over to the foot of the bed. They unchained her legs, but were quick to re apply other chains that kept her spread wide. Using a clip, they attached her leash to the frame of the bed, forcing her to hunch over at the railing. They tested her flexibility and replaced her elbow chain with only a slightly smaller chain. Finally she heard but could not see the sound of chain through a motor. It began to very slowly tug at her wrists, pulling them further and futher above her until the motor mercifully stopped.

Mistress sat in front of her captive on the bed, laughing lightly at the uncontrollable drool coming from her mouth. She undid her gag and New Slave was finally free to close her mouth, something she did only temporarily before returning to breathing heavy deep breaths.

"Well slave, look at me and remember this well," commanded Mistress as she held New Slave's head up to meet her gaze. "This is what happens when slaves disappoint their owners."

New Slave froze in fear as she felt something long and narrow move gently across her ass. She had read about caneing, but had never tried it and had no idea what to expect.

"So let's see, you failed to suck a decent cock, that's 10 strokes," She said devilishly as she held up one finger as if to count. "Another 10 for falling over when you were told to watch. And if you want us to turn this down," she said as she held up her NESIC remote which read 8. "That's going to be 5 strokes for every level we turn down."

"Do I have to decide how much I want it turned down now?" New Slave meekly asked.

"That's another 10, did you forget how to address your owners?" Mistress said as She slapped her slave's face.

"Mistress, sorry Mistress," New Slave said trying to apologize.

"No slave, now where would be the fun in that? I want you to count each stroke and end it with 'thank you master' after each one. If you lose count we start again is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

She looked over Her slave's shoulder and nodded, giving the green light for the caneing to begin.

New Slave wasn't ready for the pain of the first hit, it burned and stung leaving her blinded by white hot pain. It also made her forget to count. Another blow landed and another cry of pain went out without a number. It was not until the fourth hit she composed herself to say through forming tears "One, thank you Master." He continued his onslaught not only on her ass but her upper thigh as well, he seemed to not want to hit the same spot twice. When she got to 30, tears were running down her face. she waited for the next hit but it never came.

"Now, if you want us to turn this down," Mistress said once again holding the remote. "You need to beg us to keep caneing you. And if it's not believable we will still cane you another five times, but those ones wouldn't turn down you chip. And again, lose count and we start back at one is that clear slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So start begging," She said as she sat back a bit to take in a broader picture.

"Please Mistress, please cane me more," she said trying to sound convincing. She counted out the next five strokes dutifully and then waited.

"That wasn't good enough begging, I want to see better."

"Please, Mistress, this slave wants to be caned! Please cane me Mistress."

After the next five she counted out she watched and felt as her chip was turned down to seven. She continued begging for another 35 counts, only failing to beg properly one other time. Her ass, her thighs were on fire. She knew she almost had it off though, and as she opened her mouth to beg to be hit again she was instead rewarded with a slap across before she got more than half a word out. .

"Ohh poor baby slave, you didn't think I would turn it off completely did you?" She asked followed by a theatrically fake laugh. "Now it's time to get you two slaves ready for sleep."

New Slave sighed in relief as her arms were released and once again as her leash was untethered from the bed. Her arms were even released from behind her back, giving her freedom of movement for the first time since she was hauled off to the auction. She was first allowed to the bathroom to urinate, something the belt allowed her to do without removal. She was allowed to rinse herself down there before a tug on her leash pulled her back to the main room.

Her legs were still weak and shaking, but Master pulled her by the leash to the floor making her to crawl rather than walk. She was led to the far side of the bed in front of a cage that double as a bedside nightstand. Using a passcode, the cage opened and she was led in. She was not be able to sit up, and the bars were too narrow to stick a hand or leg through, so it was going to be an uncomfortable night. It's only redeeming quality is that it had a padded floor. Red Slave had been similarly freed from all chains and was led into a matching cage on the other side of the bed.

"Slave, I have set a wakeup for you tomorrow, it will wake you but not us. You are to follow the written instructions that will be shown on the roof of your cage. We aren't leave you gagged overnight, but if you make just one sound that disturbs us you will pay for it in the morning. Now sleep well my slaves, tomorrow is a long day." With that He typed something else into the cage's keypad, hung a tag on the outside door handle, put the remotes in a locked drawer, and joined his wife in bed before turning off the lights.

New Slave curled up as best she could, the dimensions made every position just a little awkward. Her rear still burned from the caning, making the search for a comfortable position even more difficult. She tried moving her hands to see if there was any way around the chastity belt preventing her from reaching a climax after so much teasing, but she decided to give up and count her blessings that her chips was on its lowest setting.

As she curled up, trying to get comfortable, she heard the two on the bed. It started with only a few moans and the sound of kissing, but soon she heard the bed shaking and the wife moaning loudly as the two fucked each other just beyond her field of vision. When it sounded like the two had finished she returned to finding a comfortable position. It wasn't easy to get to sleep, but she had a feeling she would need it for tomorrow.

****

New Slave's night was filled with fitful sleep and some of the strangest dreams she could remember having. Thanks to her chip staying on she never had time to "cool off," at least not fully. Every dream and wondering thought, given enough time, always circled her back to some deviant dream. The confinement of the cage certainly wasn't helping anything, nor was the fact that she was used to sleeping with both a shirt, sweatpants, a blanket and a pillow, none of which she had. It thankfully wasn't too cold, but that was about all she felt thankful for.

Her hazy rest and depraved dreams were cut very abruptly short as she felt a slight but unmistakable electric zap on her nipples, her throat and in her ass. The current continued to flow, but it was not nearly enough to make her cry in pain, though it was certainly enough to wake her. As it subsided half a minute later the roof of the cage lit up, simply saying "Retrieve Breakfast; Equipment Outside." Another few seconds and the cage door unlocked, allowing her to simply open it and crawl out.

She looked over and saw Red Slave emerge and waited by the door for New Slave to catch up before holding the door open for both of them. In front of the door was a note with FetFair stationary at the top.

"Your owners have requested you bring them breakfast. Here you should find two trays with thin chains in two of the corners for both, as well as two double-sided d-ring connectors. Attach the correctly labeled tray to you by first slipping the curved side into the connector slots at the front of your belt and then second by attaching the chains to your collar. Then lock your wrists together behind you using the connector. Only then do you turn to your right and follow the signs to the kitchen to retrieve their breakfasts. Kneel in front of them and wait for them to wake up. Do not spill or you will likely be punished."

Below were exactly what was described. Each tray had a small piece of paper on it, one with the numbers 1461 which New Slave knew to be hers. The tray had clearly been printed with this belt in mind as it fit like a perfect extension of the hardware and the chains were the perfect size for the tray to be held level.

Before putting the connector on, New Slave couldn't help but look closer at it. She hadn't seen one up close before, but saw it was almost comically simple. It was the same semi-reflective metal their clothing was made of, it was only as thick on either side as the slot in the middle, and had only a single small button in the middle of the device. She held out one wrist and slid it on, there was only a whispered click as it reached the base of the d-ring to become flush with the cuff. She tried pushing the button but it wouldn't release.

"It's not going to release without the suit's remote," Red Slave said, in a very quiet voice with her hands already bound behind her. "This really is your first time isn't it?"

New slave nodded her head yes before moving her hands behind her and fidgeting to make them connect. "Could you help?" she asked as she turned to have her back face her fellow slave. She felt her hand be guided into place before she heard a nearly mute click and knew she was good to go.

"So I guess that means you've done this before?" New Slave asked Red Slave as they walked side by side to the kitchen.

"Yes, my first time going to one of these was when I was still living in Brooklyn. My boyfriend was one of those wall street king-of-the-world types. We were both heavily into the lifestyle and one day about a month and a bit into the relationship he told me about this big party coming to town. He was a member, so we rented a room, went to the private shows, the whole deal. That first night there was an auction, and that whole night I kept thinking about that. Well, we didn't last long, he was a little too in love with himself to make time for anyone else, but that memory still stuck. So a few months later when I heard there'd be another one of these I asked if just anyone could be auctioned off, and once I heard it paid that was the end of it. I can make almost as much in a weekend here as you could from a month's worth of UMI payments. With my UMI and part time job paying most of the bills, I'm saving almost all of what I get to have something in reserve once I get too old to do this kind of work any more. So anytime they have one of these within a day's trip I volunteer, that's about once a month-ish. I'm just lucky they keep accepting me back. I know I look good and all, but I hear the more times you've worked the more picky they get. I've had offers to do this longer term but I don't know if I'm ready to give up my life for a while to get that payday at the end. You know? Well you're 18 you probably don't know."

Red Slave finished her spiel right as the two the two reached the kitchen. Everything was makeshift, but there were still a lot of burners and several chiefs. She could smell the bacon and suddenly felt very hungry. As her stomach gurgled Red Slave warned not to get her hopes up, that they don't get to eat the good food as slaves.

"What room?" asked a dower man at a computer just inside the doorway.

"142 sir," Red Slave replied.

"Ok, that should be about 6 minutes," he said in a tone that very much screamed "go away now."

So the two stood to one side and continued to chat. New Slave told her about the small town she's from, about her birthday and how she had only recently discovered this side of her and eventually to telling her the mix-up that got her to volunteer in the first place. Red Slave continued about herself as well, that she'd known about this kinky side of her when she was still a kid before she even knew it as a sexual thing. She lives in Hoboken now, working as a bank teller part time and even mentioned there's a FetFair in Boston in five weeks she's already applied to work at.

The sour man called out their Master's room and they both quickly came. "Now which is to have His food and which one Her food?" he asked as he retrieved two large plates of food.

"I'm holding Her food, sir," Red Slave said as she stepped ever so slightly forward. He set on her tray a large plate with an omelet, bacon and fresh fruit. New Slave got a plate full of scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and sausage. Then each tray had a silver cover placed over the plate and were also given a glass of orange juice and a coffee. Before sending them away the man put a card in Red Slave's hands explaining that this is a one use card to get the door open. With that the two began the slow and careful walk back to the room, passing another slave on her way to retrieve food as well.

When the card reached the handle it not only unlocked but popped slightly open. The room was still dark and after being in a lit, although dimly lit, hallway it took both girl's eyes time to adjust before kneeling at their respective places.

When she was alone in the cage, she passed her time trying to sleep. It passed the time well enough, it had a goal at least. This waiting was different, and only now was she starting to get the true devilishness of the chip. She tried to think of other things, non-sexy things, but her mind would wander back. It made the time crawl and made her yearn for her Master to get up so that at least something would be happening.