Bound Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To say what exactly?" Andrea asked, becoming intrigued with where this might be going.

"Our original goal was to find a way of letting a computer have a conversation with your brain, transmitting and receiving data without the need to talk, but that just isn't working. It might not ever be able to work. We just don't know what data packet would be needed to hijack nerves like that. Right now I can only get it to say things your nerves would normally say. Every signal either wouldn't process or only process the way those nerves usually react."

Everyone leaned forward, feeling he was clearly about to build to his final point.

"So while we were failing at our original goals, we realized we accidently created something that I think there's a real market for. This device can mimic what your g-spot would normally do, but without anything else needing to be done. You can stimulate yourself directly and perfectly every time, no need to use roundabout ways of stimulation like friction or vibration. So I present to you, the NESIC; that is the Neuro-Electric Signal Inducer Chip." As he finished talking he raised his hand up to the displayed diagram like a circus ringmaster pointing to the next attraction. On the screen was a very small chip next to a penny, it was just as thin and only a quarter as wide.

The girls had already started to let their minds wander, imagining all the possibilities. They couldn't picture how a chip like that could possibly do what he says.

"How does it get power?" Sophia asked.

"Nerves don't take much of a charge to send a signal, and the power to do so is sent by a Super-Qi signal like the induction battery chargers on your phones. If the remote isn't within 25 feet or so or isn't sending a signal it has no power. Of course each chip is coded so it couldn't just pick up a passing power signal and turn on, it has to be a specific frequency which is different for each chip."

Andrea put her hand to her mouth, stunned, speechless and trying to decide what to make of this.

After allowing appropriate time for this to sink in he continued by pulling what looked like a slightly large electric car key from his pocket. "This is the NESIC controller. Each chip is tuned to only respond when given coded commands so that it couldn't just be activated by some passerby. Nichole, would you mind?" He said as the woman by the computer set her coat on the chair and joined the doctor in the centre of the room.

"Nichole here has a NESIC fitted, and this is its controler," he said, waving the piece of plastic in his hands around. He ducked back to the computer to change the slide. "This is a close up of the control, you have to pinch both sides before it will recognize any other response. Don't want this accidentally turning on while you're driving or something!" He said, getting a slight chuckle out of the somewhat pensive looking Nichole.

"There are only three other buttons; this up arrow which turns the setting up, this down arrow which turns it down, and this circle at the bottom that sends the command to climax. One of the things that I've found is that when I turn it up like this..." he said as he hit the up arrow button, lighting a display that read 1 and making his assistant jerk ever so slightly. He continued turning it up until it read 9 and Nicole was in very visible arousal as her breathing quickened and she became very uneasy. "Yes, when it's turned up all the way I've found an interesting thing. The signal the chip is signaling is telling the brain it's aroused and stimulated, would you agree Nicole?"

She smiled as her cheeks began to flush "That's definitely what I'm getting."

"But unlike a vibrator or some other form of stimulation, this will never lead to orgasm because as it turns out that is a differently coded signal. Until I press this button..." he said as his thumb hovered over the big red circle. "Well, or unless something physically stimulates her down there she's never going to get over the edge." With that he began turning the device down until the screen read nothing at all.

"So that's the basics of what this is. But the real reason you're here is that it's been stuck in this kind of legal limbo, I can give them out for testing, but not yet sell them. I can't even take money for pre-orders, and trust me people have asked. I need to show it's safe and that means I need test subjects of every physical background and that's where you come in. My youngest tester is 19, but that's not good enough for those paper-pushers. They need test subjects who they define as "adolescent" which is 12-18. But it's even more complicated because I'm not sure I could give these to people under 18 because of the inherent sexual nature of the product. For all I know, giving this to a minor might be a crime!" You could hear his frustration as he explained it.

"So that's my whole deal," he continued in a more subdued tone. "If I ever want to get this to public sale I need safety approvals and the way its written I need people who are exactly 18. I legally can't pay you, some countries would consider that a bribe, but I will not be charging you for anything. These will be very expensive once they go on sale, so it's actually quite an expensive little gift. There have been no side effects or malfunctions from anyone, so I'm rather confident it would be safe. It's become common at some of the FetFairs around the country because whatever happens here people are bound by confidentiality, so I don't have to worry about one of the big companies beating me to market after they hear about it. When the chips are turned off you will barely even know they're there. If this sounds at all interesting please, I beg you to consider it. We can install them right now, if you are up for it."

"What if we don't like them?" Andrea asked.

"It just needs to be three months minimum to get approval by the last few government approval boards. I'll set up an exam at that point, and after that it doesn't matter what you do with them. If you really want to I can remove them early, but if you can wait the three months so I can collect the data, I'll take them out myself if that's what you want."

The women quietly thought about it. They didn't quite see the downside, but they still weren't sure. It felt like there must be one, it seemed too good to be true.

"What the hell, sign me up," Andrea said as she bounced to her feet.

"Thank you so much, just follow Nichole back," he said as he pointed to his assistant.

Andrea walked back to where Nichole was holding open a door. It led to a vaguely medical looking room with an exam bed prominently in the middle.

"Just hop up there and get your legs in the stirrups, this doesn't take long," Nichole said confidently as she went to put on gloves. "A few quick concerns; are you allergic to silicone, do you have any bleeding disorders, or do you currently have a UTI?"

"Nope, none of those," replied Andrea as she got into position.

"You'll feel a bit of a prick and some pressure, but nothing major. The chip will be placed under the skin, and surgical tape will hold it in place. The tape should dissolve on its own in a few weeks. If you understand and agree I need you to sign here," she said as she handed over a clipboard, one that Andrea signed quickly. Nichole slid up on a stool, the whole thing was exactly as simple as she described. A moment of discomfort, but before she even thought about it Nichole was sliding back and removing her gloves. "All done, here's your controler box," she said as she handed her a keychain sized device identical to the one Dr. Verma had been showing with the exception of a small carabiner at the top.

Andrea got down and walked to the door. As she opened it to leave Megan was waiting just outside and without exchanging a word slipped past and into the exam room.

"So let me see it," Lea said, outstretching her arm but not getting out of her seat. "Mind if I try turning it up?" she asked almost the second it was in her hand. Andrea was nervous but nodded her consent.

It was a strange sensation that hit when Lea turned it on to 1. It was not exactly pure pleasure, more like lust. The kind of hazed feeling like you might get watching a steamy movie. Even that might be too strong, more like a mildly steamy scene. It was certainly felt, but it wasn't particularly strong.

"You alright?" Lea asked

"Yes, fine. You know it's just kind of hard to describe, lets see higher," Andrea said as she decided to sit down.

She watched as the single digit LED screen on the remote went up to 2. There was certainly a difference. She began to feel a little flushed, a little bit warm even, and she could feel herself just starting to get wet.

She watched as it was increased again to 3. This was no longer minor, she was getting quite wet and without even noticing she had slipped her hand between her legs.

"Wait a second," Lea said as she pulled her friend's hand away. "I kind of want to see what this looks like just the chip, aren't you curious too?" Andrea didn't want to admit it but her friend was right. How would she know what these felt like if she was adding in her own sensations. She put her arms firmly to her side and gripped the bottom of the chair.

Lea continued, sending the device up to 4. It was getting more pronounced at the higher levels, this was really not like a vibrator. It wasn't just the lack of movement, but the stimulation felt so, detached. It seemed to simply will itself into existence for no earthly reason. It was like separating the pleasure from all the feelings around it, and only giving a concentrated dose of that. Her breathing was becoming faster, though not close to what could be called labored. She felt a warm radiation throughout her upper body, like might be generated from a long passionate kiss.

As it turned up to 5, she could almost feel like someone's hands were hovering just inches from her, exciting her without making contact. By 6, she was feeling the desperate urge to grind against something, her body was beginning to insist she do something about all these feelings of lust and desire. By 7 she could almost feel pins and needles around her breasts and crotch, both had become so tender she felt that any touch would send an explosive fire through her. By 8 she had to grip her hands tighter to fight the powerful urge to reach between her and do something about this.

Once the device had reached its maximum of 9, Andrea was looking to be in quite the mess. Her breathing was decidedly frantic. She had her eyes wide in an almost panicked look. She was finding it hard to think of anything but how much she needed to get off, and how surprised she felt at not being able to do so already. It was not even a full minute later before she asked Lea to turn it down, that it was too strong. While Lea had ascended slowly, taking in what each strength was doing, she recognized the need for relief and she powered it down very quickly.

****

Andrea lay panting, trying to catch her breath and slow her racing mind. She had been so preoccupied she hadn't even noticed Megan return from the back, nor Sophia leave to go next after her. She was barely back to earth in time to notice as Sophia return.

"Lea, have you made up your mind yet?" asked the Dr. Verma.

"What the hell, it looks like fun." She said as she handed Andrea back her controller and headed for the back room.

Andrea looked at it in disbelief, it just looked so plane. It didn't quite feel cheap but it certainly was nothing elaborate either. "So, explain one more thing if you could, what's the deal with the orgasm button? Can it just go off whenever or what?" she asked as her thumb traced the red rubber button's round outline.

"Oh no, nothing like that, though wouldn't that be something?" he said with a bit of a chuckle. "No, it's just as I said, the command the nerves give for stimulation is different from the command for orgasm. If you aren't stimulated enough it would be like asking for some food that isn't done cooking yet. People have said they need to be at around at least setting 5 before it responds properly, though some have said being on the lower settings for longer will work too."

Sophia gasped as she turned hers on. "So you're saying if this is on a high number and I press this button here, I'll have an orgasm, just like that?"

"Just like that, though I'd maybe take it easy while you're still here. It's easy enough to lose count and you don't want the bill getting to out of hand."

Sophia turned her chip off, suddenly startled. "Wait, what bill?"

"OH DEAR GOD!!" Megan yelled as she looked at her bracelet. It read in big red letters "-$1,190"

"Wait don't you remember the rules?" Dr. Verma asked.

"What rules?" Megan screamed in an only slightly more quiet tone.

"The one about charging you for orgams while you're on the fair grounds. The bracelets monitor when your body goes through orgasm and deduct from your account every time it does. It's one of the first things they remind you of when you get your membership and it's one of the first rules posted up on the wall by the entrance. It's one of the big things that make these events profitable enough to keep going," he explained in a tone that was trying but failing to not sound condescending.

"We aren't members," said a now quiet but panicking Megan.

"I guess we must have missed the rule board," Sophia said as she finally dared to look at her bracelet which read -$845.

"How do you miss it? It's got 'rules' written in big bold letters at the top, did you not think that was important?" he incredulously asked.

Andrea looked down and could almost feel her blood drain as she saw in big red letters -$1,270.

"Now hold on, how bad's the damage?" Paul asked in a voice attempting but failing to try to calm the room down. "They'll take credit cards it doesn't have to be cash."

"I.. don't.. HAVE any credit cards. And I don't have nearly enough on my bank card for this." Andrea said through gritted teeth, not sure if it's from anger or frustration.

As if waiting for the perfect timing, Lea walked back out just then and instantly knew something had gone horribly wrong. She could feel the tension and the dread.

"Lea, how much money do you have?" Andrea asked hoping for a saviour.

"On my card, not much. It's just about tapped out from the entrance fees. I even went over my limit and now I owe an extra 35 dollars," she replied cautiously, worrying there was some unseen landmine she may accidentally set off. "Why do you ask?

"Oh, no reason," replied a Megan, nearly in tears. "I just owe a little over a grand extra, ya know, no big deal" she said in an attempt at levity.

"Wait, how is that even possible?" Lea screeched, suddenly understanding the feeling of doom she walked in on.

"Apparently having an orgasm isn't free here. So we are kind of screwed unless they'll take your car as payment or something," explained Andrea

"Her car might be old but it could probably cover it." Megan said finally returning to a regular volume.

"Sure, but if we sell her car then how do we get home?" Sophia interjected.

"I might have a solution," Paul interrupted. "It's only a maybe, but it's probably better than selling your friend's car."

"Ok, when did selling my car become our first move?" Lea interjected.

"It was a figure of speech," Tom said defensively. "But I'm friends with some of the organizers of this thing, I might be able to squeeze you in as staff but you might not like how."

"Let's hear it," replied Sophia.

"So this is a weekend long event, it doesn't disperse until Sunday. Well for members, some of us rent rooms to stay the whole time, that's what most of these rooms are for. It's tradition that at midnight of the first night there's a bit of a, well, no other way to say it but an auction. Paid actresses are auctioned off for the remainder of the weekend to the highest bidder. That's starting soon, and if we hurry, and my friend agrees, I might be able to squeeze you in there. Depending on how much you go for that could make a serious dent in your debt, maybe even take out all of it. What do you think?" Paul explained, gradually getting up from his chair and moving to the centre of the room as he was explaining.

It seemed like an extreme option, but Andrea didn't see much choice. She would never get the money from her parents, especially while they were still out. Hell, if they knew where she really was they might not speak to her for a month. Her friends were in similar binds.

"I'm sorry, I'm not willing to do that," Lea said after a long pause. "I'll loan you as much as I can spare, but I'm not doing that."

The silence returned. All three were thinking it over, each knowing they really had no other idea how to pay for all this. "What happens if we can't pay?" Megan asked after some time. "All of us entered using Lea's card, wouldn't it just charge her and bounce back with 'insufficient funds?'"

"Well, she paid the entrance fee, but what that negative means is exit fee. If you can't pay as you exit they take your information from the ID they're holding on file and give you a week to pay, plus a 10% late fee. You don't want that. If you haven't paid in full after two weeks they add another 10% and turn it over to some rather unscrupulous collectors that will not mind fucking with your life until they get paid. If you reach that far you've breached your contract and they don't have to respect your privacy, and they will shout from the rooftops if they think it will get them their money. It doesn't come up often, but it happens." Paul explained.

"Was this all part of some trick?" Sophia asked as she stared daggers at Tom.

"No, I swear. I didn't know you weren't aware of the rules, and I certainly didn't know you couldn't pay. It may sound extreme but Paul does have the only plan I can think of," Tom said as he leaned forward to meet her accusing stare.

"Fine, I'm in," said Megan as she rose to her feet. Sophia joined her and seeing no other option Andrea did too.

"Alright," Paul said with a clap, "we have to be quick about it, the three of you grab your stuff and come with me. Lea, I guess you should just meet them when they're off work, anytime after 2pm on Sunday."

"Good luck, if it's still open lets meet back at that bar," Lea called out as she stood by and watched her friends shuffle out the door.

The three friends grabbed their remotes and gags and following Paul through a maze of makeshift hallways. As they reached the end of a particularly long one, Paul knocked on a door and was greeted by some very large fellow that was just out of sight. He walked inside making pleasant conversation and with his hands told the girls to wait where they were.

It was this moment of waiting that was hardest so far for Andrea. It gave her mind time to give her a list of all the reasons this wasn't a good idea. And there certainly were a number of reasons. The only problem was that in response she had no other idea how she would get the money, and frankly a part of her thought that maybe this could be fun. I mean she paid a man to tie her up, now she was going to get paid to be sold off for the weekend, maybe it wouldn't be much worse.

The door opened and Paul walked out with three clipboards in hand. "Ok, I've talked it over and they decided to let you in, you need to look over these forms and sign them. Legally speaking you'd be actresses, and lucky for you that also means nothing you do will cost you extra money like it would if you were still a guest. Try to read these more carefully than you did the club rules, because it's serious."

There was only one page of text, it was dense but not complicated. They would be dressed in regulation outfits, though they weren't happy to see that this was an out of pocket cost if you didn't already have one. They would receive a fixed percentage of their auction price, but only after completion on Sunday evening. It laid out on its second page a long checklist of limits, and it said that any selected limit or any kind of play not listed on this page was banned. There were a few things listed that did not have a box allowing them to be declared as limits, but very few were part of these "required" list. The downside was that it also said that each limit above the first five would lower their pay percentage. They had a safeword, but using it would result in no pay unless banned activity occurred.

1...34567...10