Bound Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was greatly surprised then when she didn't find the carpeted play zones that had existed. Instead, temporary metal walls, like the kind that divided the change area from the main floor, gave a cozy feel to the third or so of the main building it boxed in. There were many long tables draped in white tablecloth with chairs always on only one one side of them. There was a stage and while the chairs didn't always directly face it, they also never faced directly away.

The four were show to a table, and with a handoff of the leash chains, both slaves we led under the table and locked to its base. The position forced them to kneel, and to do so quite close to the chairs their owners now sat in. As He pulled his chair up, his legs spread to either side of New Slave and He unzipped his pants, letting His cock fall out.

"OK, New Slave, whenever I am seated I want you to keep my dick hard. That means you're going to have to sense when I'm getting close and pull back, this is a long brunch, and I want you worshiping my cock the whole time, is that understood?" He said, not even bending down or moving the tablecloth to make eye contact.

"Yes Master," she said as she set to work. Looking to her side Red Slave was doing the same thing with Mistress though she apparently didn't warrant the instructive lecture.

The endurance was much more challenging than New Slave had thought it would be. Bound as she was it took effort to bob, she could feel sweat dripping down her neck. The constant sound of people all around added a quiet humiliation to everything she was experiencing, bound helplessly and destined to suck this man's cock for what could be hours still. It got even worse as she heard plates being set on the table directly above her head. She couldn't smell them but she was sure it was better than anything she would end up eating. The occasional collision of silverware and plate could continue to be heard over the sound of a talkative room, making her unable to ignore the food or that she was getting hungry again. She tried to simply focus on what she was doing using the thought that if she was a good slave then maybe her Master would reward her with some better food, or at least not the bad food her companion had been forced to eat the other day.

She could hear clapping, and the buzz of someone talking through a microphone. She couldn't make out what was being said, but she also wasn't trying very hard. Her attention was otherwise engaged. She heard the plates being taken away but still didn't flinch. She only stopped once a hand appeared, pushing her off as He pulled His chair back, zipped up his pants and left.

She looked to her right and saw that Mistress had left as well, leaving her and Red Slave still chained to the metal bar that ran from leg to leg stabilizing the table.

"What is this?" She asked Red Slave very quietly, leaning in what little she could.

"It's the Member's Brunch. It's the end of the fair when everyone meets for a few hours before the weekend comes to a close. It gives the staff a chance to start packing up the rooms while people are still here to ensure nothing gets left behind. It's also when anyone with any big announcements or things to show off take the time to do so. Once it's over that's the end of the weekend, we're done," Red Slave said, so softly she was almost difficult to hear.

New Slave tried to not let that last part distract her. They might not be back in the bedroom, but she was sure they were probably very capable of punishing a distracted slave. With the table cloth down she couldn't see anything, but she could certainly hear them. They sounded like they were all around her, in their own little world while she was chained helplessly in front of whoever chose to sit down. Even if at the moment their owners seemed to be choosing to be elsewhere.

Mistress briefly returned, but after setting a bowl of Slave Chow in front of each slave she quickly left again. New Slave was so hungry she did not hesitate to start, even if her position required some careful bending to do so. Strangely this one had no taste. It wasn't just bland, it had no discernible taste at all like she was eating water. She did eat it, but each tasteless glob of goo and soggy piece became more difficult as her hunger became less desperate. Still knew she was expected to finish and so as not to incur unnecessary punishment she licked the bowl clean.

The announcer came on again much later, and even with her Master's return she tried to listen at least a little. Some of it she still couldn't hear, but it seemed to be different people talking for a few minutes each, usually followed by some light applause. She heard someone talk about upcoming fair dates. She heard various people showing off their latest creations. She heard someone talk about a recent court case, something about a third circuit and brothels in Atlantic City. It was a little lawyer-y for her to follow when the speakers only let her hear most of the words, but the crowd seemed to like what they heard and that person got many long applause breaks. She heard the familiar voice of Dr. Verma gleefully reporting that one of the final hurdles is being crossed and that the NESICs could be on sale to the public by summer. As the crowd cheered she couldn't help but feel a little bit happy that at least no one had been lying about that.

The doctor seemed to be the last to speak because after he finished the speaker stopped allowing for the return of muffled conversation. There were more plates brought out, more clinking of silverware and chuckling at jokes. This was followed yet again with servers retrieving plates and conversation becoming louder.

"Ok slave, let's hurry it up now I'm ready to finish," Master said out of the blue.

New Slave had gotten into such a trance she almost didn't process it at first. She began going faster, not having to hold out for the long haul any more. She kept hitting the back of her throat but not finding the strength or skill (or perhaps mental will) to go deeper than that. But until she was ordered otherwise she hoped that wasn't necessary, she certainly was trying to compensate with speed and suction. She felt and tasted it as he came in her mouth, she made sure she swallowed every drop before releasing his cock from her mouth.

"Well slaves, it's been fun." And just like that He left again, it seemed his wife had already left. New Slave wasn't sure what kind of goodbye she expected, but this seemed just so uneventful. This had been the most intense weekend of her life, and they were at the centre of it. Yet she couldn't even see their faces when they left. She felt a sadness that it was over, something she never would have expected to feel. They were her first Master and Mistress, and they didn't even say goodbye.

****

The hall became quiet, all the lingering conversations seemed to be walking away. New Slave had felt people around her even when she couldn't see them. Now she certainly felt their absence. She could start to hear the sounds of movement again, but it somehow didn't sound like the guests had returned.

The tablecloth was ripped away by a man in a blue "staff" shirt. "Oh, I got two more.. 9587 and 1461," he called into a walkie talkie as he read the numbers off their collars. "Two remotes for each," he added before unchaining their leash and helping them to their feet. He then detached one side of each of the chains, giving them freedom of movement but letting the chains hang off of one cuff or another. "Just head over there," he said as he pointed to a table at the far side of the room, "and they'll have your summary forms and your paychecks."

As she walked she suddenly was hit with a realization. She paused and reached for her NESIC remote, turning it off for the first time since the auction. A wave of peace washed over her, like traveling in a noisy plane and then having the engines turn off at the gate. This background annoyance, this constant, suddenly wasn't constant. It was liberating.

She arrived at the table and was handed a form with her information on it. It simply asked if any of the limits she set out were violated, she signed no to all and handed it back.

"OK, here's your check and your stuff should be in the front through there," she said, pointing to some doors leading out to the main floor and towards the entrance she had used Friday.

"Before you go," Red Slave asked, "I just want to say goodbye. I sometimes get a little jaded, but this must have been a tough weekend for you."

"It was, but I wasn't that bad. By the way, my real name's Andrea."

"Well Andrea, I hope it only gets better from here," she said as she walked over to hug her, metal and all. "And the name's Erica."

With that the two parted ways as Andrea left through the doors. The main floor looked like a ghost town by comparison to Friday. The bar was still up, as were the shops along the wall, but all the carpeted areas were gone.

"Sophia!" Andrea called out as she spotted her friend at the bar. She was standing by Lea and both of them waved her over. Megan showed up only minutes later as they all enjoyed a drink of something that actually had taste.

"So did you earn enough to cover it?" Lea asked. Andrea and Megan hadn't even thought opened their envelopes to check.

"I'm a bit shy, about $150 short." Megan said with a sigh.

"Me too, about $120 short" Andrea said disappointed.

"Oh well in that case I can very much cover you two," Sophia said in a subdued smile. "I hit it rich it seems. Being a flexible dancer apparently put me into a bidding war. Who would have known?"

The two sighed in relief. The three finished their drinks and headed out.

"Sophia," Andrea asked, "How much extra will you still have after covering us?"

"A few hundred, why?" she asked questioningly

"Well hear me out, we wouldn't have had this money if it hadn't been for coming here," Andrea started,

"We also wouldn't have needed it," Megan interrupted.

"True, but why don't we spend the rest on the kind of kinky stuff that I think we're all going to want that we can't get back home if we take the money and run. And it's not like we can come up with a good excuse for why you suddenly have an extra few hundred dollars. Your dad will probably think you're dealing drugs or something."

Sophia thought about it, and eventually nodded her head in reluctant agreement. "Well first let's pay us off first and then see if there's any more surprises."

The four arrived and pooled their checks and their money, arriving still with quite a surplus. They had the receptionist put the balance on one account and to also print out a card for each of their dimensions.

After talking it over they decided to give Lea the cards, that she should choose what to get. It was already established that everything was going to be hidden in her room anyway since she has the whole basement to herself giving her plenty of places to hide it from possible prying parental eyes.

Lea went off while the three of them were handed labeled plastic boxes with their belongings and pointed to the exam rooms to change. Andrea rushed in and suddenly realized how nice it will be to change back into regular clothes. She saw a large opaque white bag with a small kind of alan key that she used to remove her cuffs. The collar was the most tricky but she managed to find the whole with her fingers and open it up. It took using her suits remote however to remove the rest, the metal bra all hooked into a single connector box in the back and lower half of the chastity belt came off with the press of a release button. The belt however turned out to again require the alan key.

She took a moment to appreciate having everything off. It had not provided much cover, but strangely she felt so much more naked. Like wearing a wrist watch for months and then forgetting it one day, it only covered this small part but you seem naked without it. As she put her clothes on they all just felt so light and forgiving next to the metal. She moved everything into the large white bag and found herself waiting for some time. First came Sophia, then Megan and finally, much later Lea with several bags in her hands.

They began to walk to the car and the cold air felt so refreshing. The sun was still high in the sky but it was not providing a lot of warmth. The decided to label their bags to keep their suits separate, and piled everything into the trunk actively not looking at what kinds of things Lea may have bought. They then each began sharing what they had each gone through.

Megan had apparently been auctioned to a scrawny little guy who liked having her keep him hard for hours on end as he did, whatever it was he was doing on his computer. He never gave her a name and never looked her in the eye. She was forced to eat slop that made her feel awful, Andrea told her what it was. When she was doubled over in pain seemed to be the only time he would actually sit and watch, he even sometimes added to the misery with a flogger or dripping wax. At the end of the night he would tie her down, fuck her, finish quickly and then send her to sleep in her cage only to be commanded to wake up up with another blowjob starting it all over again.

Sophia by contrast was auctioned to an older man who was very interested in watching her dance. He brought in costumes, he even took her to big empty rooms to give her more space. He took pleasure in bending her over his knee and spanking her when she failed to meet his standards. When he did fuck her it was always after restraining her in some contorted pose, which he would sometimes leave her in for some time after he finished. He did allow her the privilege to sleep in the bed, albeit chained to it by the wrists and feet and occasionally groaped, but she certainly felt lucky she didn't see the inside of the cage like her friends say they did. At the end of it he slipped her his card, calling it a tip. The guy apparently owns a chain of hotels and on the card he wrote that presenting this will get her a free week at any one of them.

Lea had much less to share. She mentioned staying and talking more with some of the members and being invited back Saturday for one of the events, but didn't go into details. She said she learned a lot and made some friends but wasn't really saying what she learned or who she befriended. She added that if you weren't a member or a member's personal guest for a specific event the rest of the weekend was rather closed to you. So she said she simply spent most of the weekend with her brother.

They stopped for one of most satisfying pit stop, Waffle House meals the three had ever had. Nothing makes food taste better than the "food" they've had. "Let me ask you though," Lea interjected as they headed back for the car. "Would you rather have stayed home, given all the problems you've been through?"

The silence was its own answer. No one was willing to say it, but they each felt that there was nothing they could have done at home that would have even been close to as good. They drove off into the setting winter sun, content to look forward for what might come next.

1...5678910