Bound Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're sure this could net us over a grand each?" Andrea asked skeptically as she reached the end of the document.

Paul cleared his throat before responding. "Usually, not everyone but most girls. My tip would be to make sure to highlight your strengths in your description at the back page. They'll read it as you go on stage and that can influence how much people are willing to spend. Mention your age, tell them you have a NESIC, and emphasize your newness cause that's rarer and some people like that."

Andrea bit her lower lip as she thought this over. "Worst case," she thought "I'll use my safe word and just wouldn't get paid. I'll be exactly where I am right now." She picked up the pen attached to the clipboard and began to fill in the form. She decided to make only the most extreme things off limits, she got 5 free and decided that could be enough. She signed her name, swallowed her remaining fears and was the last to hand back the clipboard.

"One last thing," Paul said as he collected the clipboards. "This is fantasy, they're going to probably say things they don't mean and threaten to do things they'll never do. You're being paid to let them do that," he said as he held the door open. Inside was a rather empty dressing room, there were several staff in blue shirts standing around doing nothing but no other women. As the three walked in, three staff members came from up to grab a clipboard at random and called for the appropriate girl to come follow them.

Andrea was called away by a young man with black rimmed glasses and stubble. He took her few possessions and set them on a small table in front of one of the dozen or so mirrors. He returned with a machine he held up to her bracelet which promptly came off her wrist. There was a single large printer in the far corner of the room, aside from a curtained doorway it seemed to be the only thing that wasn't all the same. Andrea watched as her attendant beat his colleagues to the machine, he placed her bracelet on the surface and began selecting things.

It very quickly began printing out one metal contraption after the other. Andrea was waved over and as the parts came out of the machine they were applied. They were lighter than they looked, but it was common for printed metal pieces to be hollow to save on cost. First came ankle cuffs with d-rings on all four sides, they closed snugly and were secured with a locking pin screwed into place. They were reflective but not overly shiny and each contoured to her foot. The thigh wrist and elbow cuffs were very similar, each one also locking closed with a screw which took some time.

Just as he was finished she saw a much more serious implement appear, a metal chastity device. It seemed an odd thing to dress someone you're about to auction, but that was less on her mind than the small plug protruding out the back. She had unchecked anal sex, but small anal plug was something she couldn't remove and now she saw why. It wasn't much wider than two fingers at it's widest and was barely even a pinky wide at the base, she felt she could take that.

"Spread your legs please," said the staff member quietly. Andrea did as she was told and soon felt the familiar slippery low-friction material that covered most sex toys now. It was only uncomfortable for a second or so before she felt the base of the belt against her skin. She could barely feel the intruder at all, something she was extremely grateful for. The belt came together at the front and had a rather wide and thick belt. As she looked down Andrea even saw some small recesses along the belt, but she wasn't sure their point.

Next came what looked like two metal half globes held together with a web of chains. As he positioned them into place on her breasts they began to take a shape similar to a bra. While the outside was perfectly round, the inside were shaped to the contours of her breasts. It was not quite applying much pressure, but there was certainly no room for much air between her breasts and the insides of the globes.

Once that was secured, he went for a collar. It was thin and no more than an inch tall. It had many d-rings, much more than her cuffs. And attached to the frontmost d-ring was a nametag that simply said #1461. "Until you are are told otherwise," said the man securing the collar around her neck, "your name is 1461, that's your ID for the weekend." Andrea, well 1461 agreed.

He next held in his hand something that looked similar to a small dildo but with thin chains and lots of them. She opened her mouth to take in the phallus until it had almost reached far enough back to make her gag but stopped just short. It was rather thick at the base and had a firm ring connecting the dildo to the chain harnesses and preventing her from biting down. Her head was quickly encircled with chains, under her chin, around her head and over the top of her head. It left two lines of chain visible out of the corner of her eye and sent the very clear message that it was there to stay.

She heard the machine ding, at which time the attendant grabbed the lengths of chain that had appeared and walked 1461 back to the mirror by her stuff. She stood for several seconds simply admiring herself, paying no attention as he attached a short hobble chain between her ankles and an even shorter one between her thighs. Both chains had on either side a kind of casing that perfectly fit over a d-ring and clicked shut making it almost look like the chain was a part of the cuff. She only regained her focus and noticed him when he blocked her view in the mirror, standing up to attach a chain to her collar with the same kind of d-ring housing.

He quickly walked back behind her but this time she was able to keep her attention to what was happening to her. "Place your hands palm down at the top of your ass cheeks" he said even as he helped move her arms into those places.

A clicking sound echoed from behind her as one wrist slid into place. The d-ring had been lowered into one of her belt's crevices and the belt had taken hold of it, she could not move her hand from atop her ass cheek. This was followed quickly by the other hand doing the same. As if this wasn't enough immobilization, her elbows were connected with a chain. It puffed her chest out and while it was not uncomfortable, it did become mildly so if she attempted any major movement of her arms.

The attendant finally reached for her belongings. He clipped the NESIC controller to a ring on her collar along with another remote a little bigger that she hadn't noticed before. Next he reached for the gag and blindfold, "we'll keep this for you, it can be picked up when you finish."

Turning her head she could see that Sophia was being dressed in identical manner, while Megan still waited for her turn at the printer. She felt a tug at her collar. She tried walking to meet the tug but hadn't known about her hobble chains and almost fell over.

"Come on, they've already started the auction, you're going to be at the end as it is, we need to get you to the stage area." With that her attendant led her by the leash through the curtained door and down a dark hallway towards somewhere that was getting increasingly loud.

****

After what seemed like an endless maze of poorly lit hallways, 1461 finally saw signs of life. There were some very bright lights coming in from around the corner, partly illuminating maybe four women dressed as she was separated by several feet. From what little light she had, she could see their neck chains were attached to a small runners on a railing above. Her own handler attached her chain to a similar device several feet behind the last girl.

"This device will pull you on stage when it's your turn," he explained as he gave a final tap on the small hook. "Once it's over follow it off stage and you will be handed off from there. Remember you're not a guest any more, you're being paid to help guests act out a fantasy. Try to look like you're enjoying it, they like that." With that he reached down to her collar and turned on her NESIC but only to a low setting. "This should help with the motivation," he said as he disappeared from sight.

1461 was now alone and beginning to feel scared. She had no use whatsoever of her arms, her legs were only slightly better, she was gagged with a dildo, and she was chained to a motorized railing. She felt more helpless than she had ever been. She was slowly pulled forward as she watched the girl at the very front of the line be led around a corner to the lights and muffled sounds of an auctioneer introducing her.

Eventually she calmed. Perhaps it was the jolts of passion coming off of her chip. Maybe the panic was always going to be temporary. Maybe she simply got herself into the right headspace, if she wanted the money she was not going to be in control. She would simply do the best she could to do as she was told and maybe she might even end up enjoying parts of it.

She heard movement behind her and turned to see Sophia appear. She was dressed identically down to the double remotes and numbered tag around her neck. When her helper left he also turned her chip on, up to level 2. 1461 could only assume hers was set to the same. They tried walking up to each other, but their leash lines stopped them about a foot short. It was close enough to read the number on Sophia's collar, 4209.

1461 wished she could say a word or two to 4209 before she went on stage, but with them both gagged that was only a dream. She wasn't sure she actually had anything to say anyway. She quickly left her friend behind as she struggled to keep up with the once again advancing leash, she had eliminated all her slack and had no room of error with such small steps.

All the while that damn chip was making it harder to think clearly. It was giving everything a warm glow and was building up a charge, one she desperately wished she could address. By the time the other woman had gotten their call, 1461 was almost breathing heavy with anticipation. The public debasement that's coming had already sounded like it might be hot, but with the slow percolation between her legs, it was beginning to sound amazing.

As she was yanked into the light, her eyes took time to adjust. She was on a stage, with several dozen rows of half filled seats in front of it. She heard words coming from the auctioneers mouth and out the speakers, but she was so distracted she failed to make them register. She instead focused on what she had been told, make herself look seductive. She tried her best pleading eyes, leaning from one side to the other, bending over slightly before remembering she was held up by a leash and doesn't have dangling breasts any more. She watched as people raised their numbered placards, she tried to give them extra attention before deciding that perhaps a spin was called for.

"...And sold! Sold to bidder 71." 1461 heard after the bang of a mallet brought her attention back. She turned to follow the line as it pulled her off stage while pulling 4209 behind her on stage. A rather large man was waiting, he unclipped her leash and began leading her away. After a maze of hallways she reached room 142 and using a keycard the tall man opened the door and led her inside.

It looked like mostly like a normal hotel bedroom, but there certainly were differences. There was a bed along the far wall with large bedside tables on either side, there were drawers by the near wall complete with TV, a few chairs scattered throughout, to the left was ample carpeted floor space and to the right was the doorway to a bathroom. But then there were the details that made all the difference. The bed was on a solid four post metal frame, the bedside tables sat atop metal cages, and against one wall stood a woman dressed in the metal outfit she now wore, chained to the wall. She had flame red hair, her skin was pale, she was short and her leash was dangling in front of her. She was still attached to the wall by another chain, presumably attaching to the back of her collar. 1461 was led over to this woman's left and the wall-anchored chain was clipped on to one of her collar's back d-rings before he let go of her leash. His job now apparently done he left the room promptly leaving 1461 alone with this stranger and without turning off her chip.

The woman was objectively stunning. Her skin was like porcelain and flawless, she was slender and her green eyes were piercing. Her tag read 9587 and hanging beside it was her own NESIC controller, also set to 2. She had a pleading look in her eye, one that 1461 was beginning to understand. She had clearly been here longer and with that chip going for so long it builds a need for release. The fact that she was hopelessly restrained was only amplifying the pace that feeling was building in 1461, she imagined that since 9587 volunteered she must be similarly minded. 9587 must be highly aroused and had been left here alone for some time before 1461 arrived.

But like the hallway, their chains did not give the the slack they needed to touch. Of course with all their most sensitive parts covered there would have been little either of them could have done but the fact that they couldn't even try was frustrating all by itself. Hanging her head in defeat, 9587 turned away and returned to watching the door as she had been doing for some time.

1461 instead began to search the room and found a clock she could barely see against the wall. It was only 12:20, she would not be free for 39 hours and change. She cursed herself for doing the math. She tried hard to not look back at the clock, instead focus only on the door like her companion was. After what felt like hours she broke and looked at the clock again but saw that it had only been 17 minutes. At this point she wished the clock wasn't there to torment her almost as much as she wished her damn chip could be turned off.

****

The door finally opened a little before 1 o'clock, through it walked a man and woman, arms locked together. He was wearing a slim black button-up shirt with grey pants and black shoes. He was average height, slender build and had a full head of short, styled hair. She was blond, with a trim figure accentuated by her cocktail dress and black heels.

"How'd I do honey?" the man asked his companion.

"Very good. This should be good, and they're both chipped?" She replied, letting go of his arm and walking towards the two chained girls.

"Yes they are, and this is brunette one over there's 18 and it's her first time at the auction," he said, walking up and pointing at 1461.

"What are we going to do with two of them?" She asked as she turned back to her man. "Last time one was more than enough. I know it's been a good year, but do we really need both?"

"Need? This weekend isn't about need, it's about want! And we can do whatever wewantto do with them, that's the point. If we onlywantto play with one at a time we can always lock the other one away till we think of something to do with the other. Say the word honey and one of them will just sit in a cage all weekend if that's what would make you happy." He said in a voice that was a mix of playfully sarcastic and genuinely loving.

"Well you slaves need names don't you?" she asked rhetorically, neither girl responded. "How about I name you over there Red Slave, and you over there New Slave since it's your first time."

"Do you like my wife's idea slaves?" He asked as He began unclipping the remotes from each girl. Both slaves nodded. "Good then lets go over the rules. First, I am your Master, she is your Mistress. If you refer to us by any other name you will be punished. Second, you are our property for the weekend, you exist to serve us and we can do with you what we like. Third, you will be treated as you behave. If you are good slaves you will be rewarded, if you are bad you will be punished. Am I clear?"

New Slave attempted the best "yes Master" she could, but with all the gargled sounds she gave up and simply nodded her head. This was becoming very real and maybe it was the nearly hour of teasing torment, but she felt a rush of excitement.

"Of course we might just punish you anyways if we want to watch you squirm," Mistress said as She held Red Slave's chin in Her hand. She moved her other hand behind to reach for the chain keeping Red Slave at the wall. "Honey," She said in a quiet tone to her side, "it's not unlocking."

"You need the remote, remember? Hold down the unlock button and then push the release on the chain connector itself. Otherwise anyone could just walk by and free them and we wouldn't want that now would we?" He said, handing his wife a pair of remotes while looking right into New Slave's eyes.

She took the remotes and unchained Red Slave from the wall. She threw Red Slave onto the bed face-first. New Slave watched as She held a button on the other remote before pressing a latch at the top of Red Slave's belt, releasing that hand before doing the same to her other hand. She then reached for the drawers at the side of the bed. In the second drawer, and from an angle neither slave could see, were rows of chains and connectors. She pulled out a connecter and placed one end over a d-ring on the palm side of each wrist, binding Red Slave's wrists just an inch or so apart. Holding the release button on the remote She then removed the chain connecting Red's elbows and after testing her flexibility replaced it with a very short connector identical to the one on her wrists that held her elbows just an inch apart.

Her husband watched for a moment before unchaining New Slave from the wall. While still standing, He detached her wrists but left her elbows bound. He let go of her leash before sitting in a chair. "New Slave, my shoes, take them off and set them in the corner" He said as He simply sat back and waited. Without her ankle or thigh chains removed she found it hard to kneel down. But once she was there she began to untie and remove first one shoe and then the other. After trying and failing several times to stand up, she simply and slowly crawled on her knees, shoes in hand, to the corner before returning the same way.

Her thigh cuffs had only inches of room and with her elbows still bound her hands could not help her as she scooted along her knees back to His chair. She looked over to the bed and saw that Mistress was undressing as Red Slave had been bound even tighter, with a chain now connecting her feet to her elbows in a strict hogtie. As she turned back to look at where she was going she could see His semi-hard cock sitting halfway up, now unencumbered by pants. His naked legs were spread wide and she scooted herself between them as close to the chair as she felt she could get.

"Well slaves," He said as He reached for a remote. "We are going to have a bit of a race."

"The first one to bring their owner to orgasm wins, but more importantly the loser will be punished," Mistress said finishing Her husband's explanation "Ready dear?" She asked as she slumped down on the bed with Red Slave's head near Her exposed pussy.

"Almost," he said as he pulled New Slave forward by the back of the neck. Holding the release button He pulled on her gag removing the large dildo, and a line of drool with it, leaving only a ring gag holding New Slave's mouth very open and exposed. He leaned forward and grabbed her hands, maneuvering a clasp into place on either side of her wrists locking them firmly an inch and a bit apart. He sat back and reached for her NESIC remote. "Should we set them to 5?" He asked his wife, turning up the chip's intensity knowing the question was mostly a rhetorical one. New Slave shivered as she already felt on edge from the long slow burn she had been experiencing. She felt she was getting far beyond where she would normally cum but her body just wouldn't do it.

1...45678...10