Bound Friends Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Andrea awoke in a haze, everything was still kind of foggy. She couldn't feel anything yet, she couldn't see anything and all she could hear was this faint buzzing static. She wondered if that had been a dream. Everything from Hanna's reactivation on just seemed so surreal, something a demented unconscious might dream up to torment an unsuspecting dreamer. She tried to open her eyes, but nothing happened. If her eyelids did raise there was something else blocking her vision. She tried moving her hand to her head but both were pinned behind her in a box tie.

She felt like the room was wobbly, and moving around made it worse. Her feet were tied spread apart, and hurt a little around the ankles. Though she did notice she didn't feel her ankle cuffs any more. And as she probed slowly around her body with her mind, she noticed that her wrist cuffs were gone as well. It was rope. Rope was holding her hands behind her and her feet to a bar. She tried rolling over but slowly realized she didn't feel any ground anywhere. When she tried jostling she concluded she was suspended upside down by her feet. She thought about saying something but only when that thought came did she notice a large phallus held in her mouth. Her mind was returning but that only gave her a clearer appreciation for her helpless state.

"Good, you're awake," came a voice with a mildly Asian accent. The dull ringing in Andrea's ears had stopped and so he came through clear. "You did pretty well, too many girls panic and forget that as they run they make sound. You were never going to reach the posts at that speed but you lasted longer than any of your friends. However.. you still lost."

Andrea fidgeted around but there was really very little she could do. Her mind was awake enough to tell that she was hooded, and when the man stopped talking the dull static returned so she presumed it was the hood not her head causing it. It was just loud enough to block out almost all sound. She tried again pulling at her arms but they were held very securely. She could also feel that a dull ache around her breasts, it got worse when she jostled too much so she assumed her breasts must be tied. Lea had done it once, briefly, but found it wasn't something either of the two cared for. As someone rubbed a hand over her breasts it was confirmed to her that they must be tied and engorged as they were much more firm and sensitive to the touch.

Silently, Andrea felt a rope being tightened around her waist. A rope passed between her ass cheeks and around to the other side of the waist rope forming a crotch tie. The rope was draped over the bar that suspended her with plenty of slack still remaining. She felt someone lifting her up, bending her at the hips and giving her something the lie her back against. Whoever was holding her was also naked, with feminine soft skin, presumably one of the many slavegirls these people came with.

"So, since you lost, there will be a punishment just like we promised, just be grateful that yours will not nearly be as bad as your friends." The Asian man said, able to turn off the white noise before speaking and then turn it back on as soon as he was finished. Andrea could feel him doing something with her chest harness but couldn't tell what.

After he had finished, the slave supporting Andrea slowly lowered herself. As she did, Andrea felt a rope pull painfully on her breasts and crotch. She wouldn't be able to dangle freely without very considerable pain. She began flexing, bending herself up at the waist which instantly relieved all the pressure on her crotch and breasts, but her muscles soon began you scream. She tried to slowly lower herself but it turned into a flop despite her best intentions. The jolt of pressure cause her to yell out as much as her overstuffed mouth could.

She counted up to five before forcing herself into another inverted sit up. She counted again as high as she could before her muscles said no more. The only relief her muscles got were at the expense of her tits being pulled painfully while a rope cut into her crotch. The only relief her breasts and pussy got was when she was straining her muscles. She stopped counting because it only seemed to make the time go slower, and as she switched between torments time seemed to go slow enough already.

She lost track of how many times she volleyed back and forth. She started to scream more and more as the pain continued and the frustration overwhelmed her. Shortly after a particularly loud yell, though that was a relative term gagged as securely as she was, she felt the hot sting of a flogger striking hard against her flexing ass. It immediately caused her to lose her concentration, causing her to flail back down causing an unusually fast tug. It lead to another scream which led to another hit. The message was clear, keep quiet. As soon as she did the flogging stopped.

She was already to near tears as she felt another rope being tied to the harness itself behind where her breasts were bound. She felt the tension build as the rope pulled up looped around the spreader bar and back to the harness. Inch by inch she felt her body being raised up, supported now by her chest harness and not her breasts. Once she was bent to be about parallel with the ground the rope was tied off. The new position put pressure on her arms but compared to what she had been through it was heaven.

She felt someone unzipping the hood from the back. She tried to hold her head up to assist but that didn't seem necessary. The light was blinding at first but mostly she was glad to be out of it. Her sight returned just in time to see the Asian man walk closer with his cock out right at head level. She didn't want to open up for this man. Not if she could help it.

Her defiance earned her a slap across the face. She tried to hold her ground. The man reached up and grabbed one of her piercings and began to twist, causing her to yell out. He took the opportunity to slide his dick inside her. He grabbed either side of her head and began to force himself in and out without a care for what Andrea wanted.

When he finally pushed past Andreas throat he let out a soft moan. Andrea found that her angle was at least making it a little easier to take him but it still did not prevent her from feeling like she was gagging. His strokes became faster and passing deep into the throat at every iteration.

After a short time he slowed down and moved in as much as he physically could, rubbing his balls against Andrea's nose. He did not however pull back this time. With his cock lodged in her throat she soon began to feel the need to get new air to her lungs. When he still did not pull back she began to panic. She jostled what little she could, which did nothing at all. Her throat began convulsing as she felt she was being suffocated. Her lungs were on fire and he simply let out a soft low moan because of all the added spasms and sensations it was causing Andrea's throat to make around the head of his cock.

After another moan he pulled back, allowing Andrea to frantically gasp for air. But two gasps was all, he plunged back down her throat and stayed exactly as he was. Andrea's eyes watered but he once again seemed to have no intention of leaving. As her throat spasmed she felt ever so slightly the warm feeling of his semen being deposited deep into her throat. When he pulled out, Andrea fought every instinct her lungs were telling her and made sure to swallow before returning to gasping for air.

By the time her breaths had returned to normal he had walked away already, giving Andrea the first chance to look around. It was still the living room, but it was very different. Furniture had been brought in from the truck, some of the equipment upstairs had been brought down including a cross a very whip-marked Sophia was currently strapped to while still hooded.

Andrea was left at this 90 degree bend for some time. She looked over to where most of the people stood by the kitchen. She tried to listen but heard at best every 10th word. She watched Crystal, cattle prod still in hand, lead slaves both men and women around giving them tasks to do before tending to another. There was still no sign of Megan or Lea. She could not imagine that was a good thing. Then again she could not imagine any of this is a good thing.

She saw the asian man pantomiming what she assumed was the violation he just performed, which seemed to get a gleeful response from the others. She saw the man who had explained about the hunt earlier, the one Lea had bought the house from, strut over and eventually whip out his limp cock.

Andrea thought about resisting again, but it had been useless before and she figured it was probably useless now. She opened her mouth and took his cock which she intently began to suck. She could feel it growing and swelling in her mouth. As it got bigger she could feel it probing against the back of her throat. She didn't like this direction but she continued to suck hoping against hope that that might be enough.

As it reached full size it pushed back into her throat and just as the other person had, he left it back there until she began to feel as though she was suffocating. He gave her only short breaks to catch her breath before returning, seeming to enjoy the trembling sensations her desperate need for air would produce. Without cumming he simply withdrew and began walking back towards everyone else. "Yeah, not bad, but I bet she'd only get better the longer she's worked over," he cried out to his friends, clearly trying to settle an argument they were having. "Maybe your two bulls could work her over for a while, eh Bonnie? That would soften them up nice I think."

"Eh, if you say so," cried back the girl. "As I'm sure you can imagine I don't care much how it's throat is, I just want to know how well it can lick."

Andrea let her head go limp behind her. She had enough of hearing them talk about her like a piece of meat. She wanted out of all of this, but she knew that probably wasn't going to happen. Instead she caught the marked back and ass of Sophia who was at least someone probably having a worse time than she was. She wasn't sure that made her happy, but it was a better thing to think about than being referred to as "it" by a bunch of slavers.

****

Andrea watched as they continued to chat with the occasional drink refill brought over by a slave, though never Crystal. The oldest one there, the hotel owner, waddled over to Sophia who he proceeded to fuck from behind. Andrea couldn't tell if he didn't finish or if was just fast, but he was not there long. He pulled his pants up and sat on one of the couches beside the fireplace. The other couch had been turned so now both couches faced the same way, towards the front door and most of the bondage furniture. Paul said something to Crystal before all five of the rest of them joined their old friend on the couches. Lea and Megan were carried in, both in very tight hogties. They were slung over the shoulders of one of the two male slaves like they were a tote bag, bending their backs painfully. When they were set on the floor it sounded like they were relieved. Sophia's cross was even turned so her head now faced forward. All three of them had been hooded but they each had their hoods removed.

"Welcome, I trust you enjoyed our little icebreaker," the cabin's former owner said, getting the attention of all four of them but no audible responses. "So you must be wondering what's going on. Well to put it simply, this was a trap. Lea, hate to tell you this, but you never actually bought the house. I faked the paperwork, had a fake agent, that's her over there!" He said as he pointed to one of the slaves that stood attentively by the wall. "But I did take the money all the same. Thanks for the cash upfront offer, makes everything so much easier on my end than if you went through a bank. Don't worry, you aren't the first to fall for that and you wouldn't be the last."

Lea was horrified. They all were, but Lea especially had a special brand of hatred for herself over this. She still felt, no matter how hard she tried to talk her out of it, that everything Hannah put them through was her fault. It didn't quite sink in that he was explaining this would have happened with or without Hannah.

"All these cameras, I get a copy of the feed. I watch and I wait for the perfect time to strike when there's hopefully as many of you as there can be. Usually that involves hiring some goons and taking you down by force as you sleep, but you're the first people I've done this to that actually gave me the perfect way to do it without lifting a finger. I hired a few professionals to go over the code, Hannah's not bad but it's still rather amateurishly programmed. You left all kinds of holes and rookie mistakes that allowed it to go to blackmail. Don't worry, your videos are safe. Eventually my guys got Hannah to partly shut down without breaking connection to the video server and over the last couple days with it partially shut down they went to work inserting some new parameters. Now, Hannah is our slave. She has to do what we tell her to just like you had to all these weeks. Isnt' that right Hannah?"

"Yes it is Travis, I am here only to serve you and your friends," Hannah said in the kind of meek submissive tone that made everything feel so real. Travis waited before continuing, he understood faces enough to know they wouldn't be able to listen to anything else he had to say without a little more time for their minds to catch up.

"So like I was saying, I didn't just build this house for its eccentricities. I built it because I knew I could use it to find kinky people and get some of their money when I pretend to sell it. Usually it's to people who want this cabin to be a secret, cause lets face it no one buys a place like this unless they want seclusion. Finally, I watch. And then when they were most vulnerable, I swoop in and take them. Sometimes just one, sometimes more than one, but I always make sure they can't be traced back to here. I also find that people who were already a little kinky tend to make the best slaves anyway. It's a lot easier for them to begin to enjoy their enslavement and stop trying to resist. Before this is over, all of you will be in chains and be a slave to one of us. You can't fight it so you better try to accept it."

That wasn't going to be something they could easily swallow. After so long under Hannah's yoke they already felt a little like slaves, but there's a big difference between that and having a real, physical human master.

"We don't know who you will be going with, but keep in mind we all tend to agree on one thing: a valuable slave is a well treated slave. Any girl off the street can be chained down to the bed and fucked, prove to us you can be more than a fuckhole and you'll be treated accordingly. Like look at Crystal over there," Travis said as she ushered Crystal over. "She is so well behaved, so she gets to ride up front instead of in a cage like everyone else."

Crystal's eyes stayed downcast, she seemed a little uncomfortable or maybe just lost in thought as she sat on Travis' knee. When Travis was done with using her as a prop she quickly stood back up and walked to where she had been standing far against the wall. Andrea knew it might just be wishful thinking, but Crystal didn't seem to want to be there any more than they did. Andrea began to cling to the idea that maybe, just maybe, she was their way out of here.

"And while we have you all here, before we split you off, maybe a few introductions are in order. I'm Travis Connelly, and rather obviously I'm the one that 'sold' Lea this house. But I think I'll let them introduce themselves."

When Travis was done talking, Paul and Tom repeated their introductions which the girls felt was a bit unnecessary. Then the oldest one there, the one who owned the casinos introduced himself as Carl Olson. The Japanese man beside him, who was easily the youngest of them all, introduced himself as Sota Ihara. Then the last to speak was a freckle faced woman with dark brown hair who introduced herself as Bonnie Walker.

The six then began talking amongst themselves in a deliberately soft voice. When they were done Crystal was informed of their wishes and began to carry them out. She retrieved keys to Sophia's locks and had one of the large male slaves take her outside following Sota. Sophia thought about fighting but the whipping she had taken from losing the "game" had quelled some of her rebellious spirit. She simply followed along as the chain around her collar pulled her out back. Megan was untied all together and sent to the kitchen where the small scrawny male slave in the french maid outfit held out an apron for her. He was free to walk around, but Megan was clipped to the kitchen's leash. Lea was picked up and carried out to one of the guest rooms with her hogtie ropes acting once again like handles to a shoulder bag, with Bonnie following behind.

Andrea watched in silence as one by one all her friends were dealt with as she continued to sit there suspended. The ropes digging into her arms from supporting her lower body's weight now officially hurt. Sota and Bonnie had left, but everyone else seemed to get up and surround Andrea. Tom set to work untying the loose fitting rope that made up her crotch rope.

She tried to watch what was being done but she felt her hair pulled back. She cried softly in pain, which only allowed an opening for Carl to shove his cock in her mouth. It was soft, but still had the salty taste of when he had just recently fucked Sophia. Andrea suddenly felt thankful it hadn't been an ass fuck.

As his cock grew in her mouth she felt another ram into her pussy, with the crotch rope now removed allowing for easy access. She could not look up to see who it was, but whoever it was had also gotten out a wand vibrator and was currently holding it tight against her pierced clit. Her attempts to yell out about the sensations that she felt only came out as gargled nothings. The assault on one hole began to feed the sensations coming from the other and, despite herself, she began to feel aroused. This was only added to when without warning her chip turned on, adding to the vibration and both dicks to push her over the edge into a sputtering stifled orgasm.

When Carl withdrew he was almost instantly replaced by an already mostly hard Paul. Even with the angle, she found it incredibly difficult to swallow his much larger cock. A problem he tried to remedy by simply redoubling the force. There was no leverage Andrea had to try to stop him so all she could do was move her tongue out of the way as best she could. Once he finally did fit down it felt to Andrea like her throat was being ripped in two. He tried pulling back but found it just as difficult to go back down a second time so when his cock returned he kept it there.

Andrea began to shake as another orgam was building, but one she worried about without her ability to breath. She tried pulling back which only caused Paul to grab her head. She shuffled her hands about but nothing was happening. Her eyes went wide as she began to cum, contracting every muscle in her body. When it passed, her lungs were beyond burning for air. She tried shaking again but he wouldn't come off. Andrea was desperate, feeling waves of pure terror. She could feel her vision getting blurry. She could think of nothing else to do, so she bit down, hard.

Paul cried out "Oww, the little fucker bit me!" and pulled his cock out as soon as Andrea released her bite. Suddenly the fucking stopped, the vibrator and chip along with it. "Ohh, you're going to regret doing that," he said as he slapped her hard across the cheek with the back of his hand.

123456...9