Bound Friends Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea worked hard to catch her breath as she saw Paul telling Crystal to fetch him something. "Please.. I'm... I was.. passing out... No not the..." was all she could manage before the long rubber dildo attached to a hood slid back in her mouth. The hood was zipped and the white noise returned, though perhaps thankfully this hood at least allowed her to see out through a kind of clear plastic over the eyes. And this time she felt the dildo expanding, slowly, like air was being manually pumped into it. It became wider but most of all it became longer. It reached the back of her throat before it stopped, causing her to gag several times.

She felt the crotch rope put back into place and she tried again in vain to plead with them for mercy. The rope was run back over the bar and tied again to the line connecting her bound breasts. Then she felt the line that had been holding her up by her chest released, causing her to fall back down to a straight hanging position. Only this time the ropes stopped her short of fully leveling out. Even at its furthest, she still would be under some muscle strain, and the pull was so much stronger because of it. She tired her familiar balance between muscle strain and rope pull, but she was much more exhausted than she had been earlier.

"Now look here," Paul said as someone held Andrea's head in place to watch. A slavegirl Andrea hadn't seen before, a blond, was shoved deep on his cock. She held her hands submissively behind her, she wore cuffs but nothing actually bound her hands back there. Andrea watched as tears began to form in her eyes. She made a few small noises but showed no protest at all. Andrea watched in amazement and horror as she simply knelt there, holding him down her throat much longer than Andrea would have thought possible. Her eyes began to twitch and eventually her hands dropped to her sides like a rag doll before collapsing to her side.

Crystal was there to catch her and lay her down gently. After a few light slaps she woke up coughing and gasping desperately for air. Before her breathing had even returned to normal, she forced herself up to her earlier kneeling position and opened her mouth again. It almost looked like she was smiling. Paul bent down and looked her in the eye. He placed his hand at the back of her head and forced eye contact before saying he was pleased with her work. Perhaps most perverse of all was the even larger smile that praise elicited from the poor girl, the kind of smile Andrea only got when something really big happened in her life.

"That right there is what I expect from my slaves," Paul said as he turned back to Andrea. "If I want you to choke on my dick, it isn't up to you to say no. And if this doesn't get that through to you I don't know what will." Once he finished talking, something happened and her vision suddenly went black. The clear plastic she was using to see through turned opaque, presumably some kind of electrical charge. Andrea was once again in a world of painful isolation. Only this time someone felt she needed the accompaniment of clothespins all around her sensitive, engorged breasts. Occasionally a flogger would also appear randomly and without warning. With her face once again hidden from view she began to cry, lamenting what seemed to be the prospects of her life.

****

Lea grunted a sigh of relief when she was finally set down on the couch in the parlor, allowing her back to return to relative flatness. Bonnie sat down beside her and began running her hands up and down, exploring the helpless body beside her. "That will be all for now I think Marcus," she said, causing the large caucasian man who had brought Lea in to leave quietly.

"There are four of you and six of us," Bonnie said softly. "Before we leave we'll all agree which of you go with which of us. And if you hadn't noticed, I'm the only woman here. Now I believe I heard that you are a lesbian, so I'd assume you really don't want to become the slave of one of those men," She asked with the sound of almost genuine concern.

"That's fair to assume," Lea meekly said.

"Well then, it looks like we should get to know each other and you show me just why you'd be worth my while." Bonnie said as she began massaging her fingers through Lea's hair. She slid closer and let Lea's head rest on her leg.

Lea began to feel pent up emotions bubbling to the surface. This was perhaps the most affection she had ever gotten from someone (or something) that was supposed to be her dom. She felt just the smallest glimmer of hope. "I'll do anything, just please don't let me go with one of those sadistic men out there."

"How do you know I'm not sadistic too?" Bonnie asked, her threat being undercut by her continuing to gently run her fingers along Lea's body and through Lea's hair.

"I didn't I guess. Just please, I can't imagine how terrible it would be to be one of their slaves."

"Watch it now, those are still my friends you're talking about," Bonnie said, giving Lea's ass a light slap. Lea was a little surprised with herself, but she reflexively responded with a small quiet moan. "Oh, do I have a bit of a masochist on my hands?"

"I've found I can be, though I can also be a sadist at times too," Lea said.

"Yes, I heard you switch, but let me be clear: I do not. Ever. If you're going to be my slave, you need to know that to me you will always be submissive is that understood?" Bonnie asked, punctuating a lot of her statements with more slaps to Lea's unprotected ass.

"Yes Mistress," Lea murmured.

"Now if you're really good, maybe you can earn a chance to play with some of my other slaves. I have a few to choose from, and all of them are submissive through and through. They'd probably love being dominated by a fellow slave. But that would be a privilege, you would need to earn that by being a good slave to me," Bonnie said as she continued to stroke Lea's hair.

Lea didn't like it, but some of this was starting to turn her on. The constant petting certainly helped, her head resting on this woman's soft leg certainly helped, that she was a girl at all certainly helped. The slapping certainly sent out the right signals, talking about the bevy of slaves that could be available, the way the bondage was inescapable but not at the moment painful. All of it was adding up. She was still being abducted into slavery, she didn't want to feel any of these things, but she was beginning to regardless.

"So how many woman have you been with?" Bonnie asked after a period of silence.

"Just one... Mistress." Lea said.

"Really, well then I better make sure you know what you're doing," Bonnie said as she stood up allowing Lea's head to flop down without a leg to rest on. She removed her panties be kept her skirt on, it was short enough that hiking it up a bit was all that would be needed. She sat down against the back corner of the sectional sofa and grabbed Lea by the ropes and began to drag her forward. She was trimmed but not fully shaven, and slid forward to put her pussy right up against Lea's face.

Lea tried her best. She didn't actually know if she was any good or if Andrea was just easy, but she had brought her to climax enough she felt she knew at least a bit. That thought was confirmed as Bonnie began to moan softly. She ran her hands through Lea's hair and used that position to occasionally deeply bury Lea's face between her legs. It definitely took longer than it did with Andrea, but Lea eventually heard the cries got louder and louder before she felt Bonnie cum, spraying her face a little bit as she did.

Bonnie sat up some to put distance between them before bending down and kissing Lea's forehead. "Not bad, you do have potential there maybe-soon-to-be slave. So who was the other woman then?"

Lea was suddenly struck with a strange feeling of déjà vu. Hogtied on this couch, licking her Mistress's cunt, that was usually Andrea. It brought on a rather strong wave of recollecting. She'd once again put Andrea mostly from her mind only to have it all come flooding back unexpectedly. Bonnie was waiting for an answer but Lea suddenly didn't want to give one. The feelings were overwhelming, coming from all directions, and it was silencing her.

To her credit, it seemed that Bonnie could tell this and scooted back over, letting Lea's head rest on her leg again. "It's one of the other people in the house isn't it?" she asked as she began running a finger up and down Lea's side.

Lea didn't say anything but was eventually able to nod. "So if I go with you, will I ever see them again?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, some but not much, no. I usually only see these guys a few times a year, but we don't always have all our slaves with us each time. And before you ask, no I can't take them too. We agreed none of us get more than one slave, there's already going to be two of us going home with no one new at all." Bonnie said in a very sympathetic voice. It meant Lea absolutely believed her and that realization was the last straw she needed before she began to cry.

"You're not going to cry all the time now are you?" Bonnie said, still sympathetically but with a tone that said she did have a finite amount of patience. "Cause I don't like weepy slaves, and I think you really want me to like you if you don't want to end up with one of those men.

"Sorry Mistress. This was just a weird thing that kind of crossed my mind."

"Good, cause I wanna see how well you do in other positions. I'm a bit of a rope fiend, it's something you'll get to know about me rather quickly."

"I like rope..." Lea said, able to pull her composure back together with the help of a different topic.

"Excellent. So, how long you think you could hold a reverse prayer? Well let's just see," Bonnie said with a wicked grin on her face.

****

When dinner was finally called, Sophia was well onto her sixth mile and wanted desperately to stop running. Sota had put her in an armbinder, a body harness, a hood, a bridal, a buttplug with a tail and pony shoes that went up to just below her knee. The hood was the same kind Lea had gotten a while ago, they left the mouth open but had tubes over the eyes narrowing vision to only what is in front of the wearer. And with the way the bridal hooked into her collar it was very difficult for her to turn her head independent of her body.

The slaves from the truck had unloaded a treadmill to the back shed earlier in the day. When Sophia was brought out here and dressed, she was lead onto the treadmill where her body harness was attached to chains in the ceiling. If she fell they would catch her, but those chains were also hooked up to deliver a powerful shock through her buttplug every time they felt too much weight. He had turned the treadmill up to a light running pace some time ago and since then had simply sat there alternating between watching and looking at something on his tablet.

"Well, looks like I'm off to eat," he said as he got up off his chair. "You've been doing excellent so far, I must say. When I saw how fast you ran during our little hunt, I wondered if you had potential here as well. I mean, you were running in the wrong way this afternoon, and running too loudly to not be noticed, but it looks like you might have a future as a ponygirl. Would you like that?" Sota asked as he condescendingly grabbed Sophia's waist cincher

Sophia didn't know much about ponygirls, but she knew enough to know she would probably hate being one. Unable to talk, treated like an animal, always bound. If this exercise was any indication she knew she was probably right. She was used to running in trainers, these shoes were the equivalent of six or seven inch heels with a two inch platform. Except there was no heel, making them even less stable than they otherwise would be. She never wore heels to begin with, she was tall enough without adding more height. With these shoes she was a giant, as tall as either of the large male slaves. Never mind the added weight of the metal horseshoe on the bottom. So these were very difficult to balance in to say the least. She was falling over nearly every hundred metres, but the shocks were more painful than just continuing to run.

As Sota walked right by her she tried to turn her head to plead to be released, all it did was trip her and bring another shock. She was hungry too, and she had enough of this damn machine. She wanted off now. She cried out trying to get his attention, but he kept going. "I'll be back after dinner to see how you do," He said as he reached the porch.

Megan could tell from inside that there was still something going on in the shed, it was where they had taken Sophia, but from the kitchen she couldn't see well. She was busy plating up dinner for the six of them, trying her best to make it presentable. They had made it clear they would be judging her based on the dinner she serves and she badly did not want to be punished. They had even promised that if they were pleased she would be allowed to eat some of it instead of a blob of slave chow.

She hoped they would, she had been tasting as she cooked, making sure things were coming out right, and it had made her very hungry. She made the fanciest thing she could think of with what was in the house, with the sissy male slave beside her helping. Apple and walnut stuffed pork with a side of spicy carrots and mashed potatoes, her stomach gurgled again just at the thought let alone the sight and smell. She was not released from the kitchen tether, so it was left to the other slave to actually serve once everyone was seated. When he returned from bringing the drinks as well, he knelt down on the floor; something Megan decided was probably wise to copy. A wave of relief fell over her as she heard the table quiet down, in her experience that only happens when everyone is enjoying the food too much to talk.

"That was good, you certainly have potential in the kitchen," Tom said as he turned back to look at Megan. Megan smiled, before beginning to hate herself just a little for smiling. She didn't want to get punished sure, but she felt she shouldn't feel happy that she pleased her abductors. "Oh Crystal, take the cook upstairs, and bring the twins down" he called out before Crystal seemed to appear almost out of nowhere with both keys and cattle prod in hand. She unlocked Megan from the kitchen and led her upstairs to one of the waiting cells.

It was strange to be up there, Megan had gotten used to looking at all the bondage furniture that had been stored up here, but it had all been taken downstairs. In its place were cages, all empty save two. After Megan's door was shut, Crystal went to work releasing the two identical looking slaves. They were both young, with hazel eyes and dirty blond hair. Megan watched all the steps that all needed keys. Unscrewing the dildoes needed a key, unlocking the top of the cage needed a key, removing each of the bars needed a key, each of the straps and chains all required keys and it didn't look like any one of these steps could be skipped and still let the person go free. It troubled her how secure those enclosures were. She decided after watching one, she didn't need to watch the same process done to free the slave beside her.

Instead she lay down and watched the ceiling as the late summer sun was just beginning to set. She was alone for only a short time as she heard the heavy footsteps of one of the larger slaves carrying Lea up with Crystal walking in front. Crystal opened up the cell next to Megan and set Lea against the far side. She connected a short chain to one side of Lea's collar, around one of the bars and then back to another d-ring, effectively tethering her collar to the far side wall of bars and out of reach of Megan.

She lay there in a contorted pose encased in lots of rope. One hand was held up to her back between her shoulder blades while the other was bent at the elbow and held up like the two hands were stretching to reach each other from opposite sides. With thinner rope, even Lea's fingers were bound to the web of ropes making up her chest harness, trapping both hands open palm facing out. Her legs were tied like she had once been sitting cross legged, but now was forced to keep that pose as she lay on the floor. Rope from her feet connected to the chest harness in the front and back, which giving her almost no movement at all. Thankfully her mouth was uncovered.

****

"So.. how've you been," Megan asked sarcastically causing them both to chuckle a bit. "But seriously, does that hurt?"

"Not as much as it probably looks like it does. As long as I don't try to move it's not too bad. But from the neck down the only thing I can move are my smaller toes. I've never felt anything like this." she said as she wiggled her 8 smaller toes, revealing to Megan how even her big toes were tied to the rest of her leg. Megan's stomach growled loud enough for them both to hear in the uncomfortable silence that followed. "So you haven't eaten either? Weren't you the one cooking the food?"

"Yeah but I was being watched so closely I couldn't exactly sneak a plate for myself. They had me make a lot extra and said if they like it enough I might get some of that," she said as she theatrically smiled and held out both hands with crossed fingers.

The two were interrupted by the loud sound of someone walking up the stairs, but this time the noise came from the weight of Sophia's boots as the metal clopped up the steps. She looked like her legs were made of jello, covered in sweat and about to collapse onto Crystal at any second. She still wore all the pony gear and when she was let in to the cell where Lea was, her arm binder was clipped to a chain at the far wall, giving her range to move but not enough to get over to where Megan might be able to undo the arm binder. Once she was secured, Crystal removed the bit gag but then simply left again.

"I.. just ran... just over 13... fucking miles... in these Goddamn things," Sophia said as she laid on her side to get her weight off her shoes. She eventually, and with some difficulty sat up and began sucking on the dildo that was attached to the wall. She hoped it was still hooked up to give her a drink because she badly needed one. When it rewarded her with water she sucked up every last drop she could. "I saw them taking Andrea down from the rafters as I was coming in, she'll probably be here any second now."

Sophia wasn't far off, and very soon after she said that Andrea marched up the stairs and into the far cell before Crystal removed her hood. She shut the door and left promptly. "We've got to get out of her," she mumbled in a low voice after sprawling out on the metal floor. "These guys are monsters."

Lea almost found herself leaping to Bonnie's defense, but then mentally slapped herself for what she almost just did. Bonnie was still friends with all those others, and she was still participating in this whole endeavour. "The way I was hearing it explained is that they're going to decide amongst each other who gets to keep who. We'll all have different masters and almost never see each other again."

"Fuck seeing each other, I just don't want to be a slave. I had plans.. I was going to go to college. Well.. fuck I almost forgot. I would have be going if I could convince Hannah to let me go. Wow, she's feeling like a lifetime ago." Andrea blurted out in response.

"That would explain why they were judging my cooking, and I guess Sophia's running," Megan said in response to Lea, partially ignoring what Andrea said.

"Look I have a plan," Andrea said in a somewhat whispered tone. "So I was thinking..." Andrea started before being interrupted by the sound of the door and feet on the steps. Crystal came into view holding a tray too high for anyone to see what was on it.

123456...9