Bound Tight & Spread Wide!

Story Info
Sex in suburbia
1.3k words
3.29
38.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story began, as all porno films tend to begin. A beautiful woman walking on her own in a forest. The sun was out, birds were singing. Flowers blooming. Our heroine who is called Henrietta had not got a care in the world; she was simply enjoying her daily walk. But on this day she did something different... for some unknown reason she varied her daily routine. She took the right fork of the footpath instead of the left! And as in all porno films this deviation ended up with her walk having a different ending than she had bargained for.

But let's just imagine walking with Henrietta for a while... enjoying the sound of the birds... the beauty of the flowers... the sunshine. Eavesdrop into her mind as she planned the evening meal for her husband and children... what she was going to wear when they went to a friend's barbecue on Saturday... the usual thoughts that she had every morning.

Engrossed in her mundane little world our heroine did not notice the Man sitting up ahead watching her approach. He knew this woman and she knew Him. And as always when He saw her, His cock stirred because He had admired her from afar for years. Hopelessly wanted her for His own. Dreamt of her bent over with the marks of His ownership on her snow white ass cheeks... yearned to fuck her nice tight butthole... kiss her ruby red lips. But now He watched and waited. Unable to believe His good fortune that she was alone.

Something told Henrietta that she was being watched and startled out of her reverie she looked around and saw Charles from No 15 sitting on a fallen tree up ahead. And as always when she saw Him, her nipples hardened because she had admired Him from afar for years. Hopelessly wanted to be His. Dreamt of the feel of the back of His big hand slapping her snow white ass cheeks... His huge great cock inside her... His kiss on her ruby red lips. She said "Hi"... and ran to sit beside Him. Unable to believe her good fortune that He was alone.

But these events took place for real on Hampstead Heath, not in a porno film so Henrietta was not immediately ravished. Instead they sat and chatted for a while about their boring marriages... Charles's wife Suzanne... Henrietta's husband Peregrine... their children... their friends. Never quite meeting each other's eyes, they talked and talked. Until finally Charles touched Henrietta's cheek and said "Are you happy with him Henrietta?" For the first time Henrietta looked Charles right in the eye and was unable to lie. "No" she whispered "I am not". "And nor I with her" He said.

Suddenly Henrietta rested her head on Charles's shoulder and He put his arm round her shoulder. They sat this way for a while. Henrietta listening to the birdsong... enjoying the sun... loving this time with Him... wishing that they could stay this way for ever. Charles with quite an erection, wondering how to make the first move... hoping and praying that this woman had the same desires and needs as Him. Thoughts that His wife Suzanne had slapped down since they were married.

Finally getting uncomfortable as the rough bark of the tree trunk cut into her bare thighs, Henrietta moved. Her crisp white cotton shirt slipped open, revealing a brief sight of large creamy white breasts edged with a black lacy bra. Blushing she attempted to cover herself but Charles said two words. "Stand up!" And she did.

Charles stood and lifted Henrietta's hands to shoulder level. Walking right round her, hard as iron He admired her lovely body. Henrietta disbelieving this day was happening as without another word He lifted her shirt over her head. Helpless as He unhooked her bra to reveal her magnificent breasts. Soaking wet as he cupped and fondled... bringing her nipples up. Knees giving way as He bent and kissed each nipple in turn.

Noticing small scars on Henrietta's left nipple Charles asked wonderingly "Has this been pierced my love?"

"Yes before I married" she whispered, "but Peregrine was disgusted by my ring so I took it out."

"I have wanted you for years, you know that don't you? He said. "Ever since I first saw you at my sister Elizabeth's coming out ball I have wanted you! "Yes" said Henrietta suddenly realising that He spoke the truth for both of them.

Stepping back from her Charles said one word. "Strip!" Blushing under His intense gaze she slowly removed the rest of her clothing, finally standing naked in front of Him. "Lie down along that tree trunk with your legs open." Lying down on the rough tree trunk with her sex exposed Henrietta trembled and wondered what trouble she had got herself into. She lay waiting... and waiting... and waiting. While He stood with a cigarette contemplating her naked form without a word.

"Why did you marry that jerk?" His question cut though the peace of the forest like a knife. "I don't know" she said a tear tickling down her lovely cheek, "Why did you marry her?" He stared unable to believe her audacity. "You dare question me you bitch?" and inwardly she trembled. Not daring to say anything as He began breaking off young tender branches from the surrounding trees... forcing her legs further apart and binding her feet to branches growing off the tree trunk... feeling the sting of beech twigs slapping against her hips and thighs she finally understood. Never question Him.

His punishing finished, Charles stopped and picked up a pinecone off the forest floor before rubbing it roughly on Henrietta's bare left nipple. "Will you be Mine and only Mine?" He asked as she winced and a small trickle of blood marred her pearly white breast. Sucked in by his intense gaze the only words she could utter were "Yes Master" Unable to quite understand why she felt the need to address Him thus, she only knew that it felt right. Brushing the pinecone down her smooth, white belly and lightly stroking it against her clit for a while, He gazed deep into her eyes enjoying the feeling of absolute power before undressing... finally stepping out of His Marks and Spencer boxers to stand naked and proud in front of her with His leather belt poised ready in His left hand.

Trembling Henrietta looked at the belt knowing that the forthcoming events were not going to be totally pleasant. "How can You even think of beating me?" she whispered, tears welling in her eyes, as the first lash cut the side of her ass, leaving a red welt. "Please Sir don't do this, how am I going to explain these marks to Peregrine?" Not giving a damn Charles switched to chastising Henrietta's pussy without a word, as the tears continued to coarse down her cheeks.

Finally He stopped to admire His handiwork... surveying Henrietta's body with a smile playing on His cruel lips. "That my love, is for marrying Him and not me." Finally understanding Henrietta nodded. "But know this" He continued "I am your true Master, and from now on I always will be.

Spreading her legs so wide that the thin birch twigs restraining Henrietta's limbs broke, Charles entered her now soaking snatch and began roughly thrusting. Henrietta moaned and writhed as the rough bark of the tree trunk rubbed against her bare back... long nails raking down her Master's back as He bit her breasts... both of them losing control... and finally climaxing together with ecstatic moans... watched only by a bemused squirrel.

And after lying on the leafy forest floor where they had fallen they held each other... whispering sweet nothings in each others' ears... knowing that they could not return home to their spouses... not now... not after this... with the incriminating lash marks on Henrietta... the bites and scratches over both of them. "Come with me and we will run away" He said. So they got dressed and walked off into the sunset together.