All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 05'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

I love this story and need more soon please.

princess_alenaprincess_alenaalmost 14 years ago
thank you!

thank you for not makng us wait so long... great chapter! =)

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
FANTABULOUS!!!!!!

Thats all I have to say about this chapter!! Freaking Fantabulous!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more more

I love this series and can't wait for what happens next! Please keep it going, it is so intoxicating.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

And I'm beginning to like Joel more and more. Keep up the wonderful work!

kaitzapaterokaitzapateroalmost 14 years ago
Great Lycan Story

This is SOOO wonderful please keep it up Joel is the epitomy of a true lycan alpha (I happen to rp one)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Just love this series. Keep it up please.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
BTW!

I loved that Lucas was at the dinner and surrounded by friends and family after all the lonely years he spent in the mountains! It was heart warming to read and when he yells out her proper name and thanks her. Sigh loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

i love this story and can't wait for more so please continue.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
The scene with Lucas

was the saving grace of this chapter. Otherwise, I wish she would just grow a pair. She doesn't seem worthy of being alpha bitch and I keep waiting for her to prove me wrong. Alphas need to be strong, smart, good thinkers, trust their instincts... being a doctor, she should have many of those qualities but we haven't seen any. It's very frustrating. I hope she can come into her own soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I wish she would not act so dumb.

Isn't she suppossed to be a Dr? Cos she is acting pretty thick.

shifter91shifter91almost 14 years ago

I have to agree w/ a previous poster - Your heroine, especially in the last couple of chapters has gotten progressively dumber. I can understand a certain amount of alpha behavior from Joel. I'm hoping they will sit down and actually converse since that has been lacking in their now permanent relationship. Also as someone who is also a professional woman I would have verbally ripped him to shreds if he thought I was giving up my hard earned career. I was ok w/ the first couple of chapters but the last couple have made me want to smack your heroine.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
In My Opinion!

I can totally understand where Joel is coming from he might love to sit and converse with his mate but at the moment he is trying to catch the ones who are trying to KILL her! That is why he wants her to stay where she is, I think she is starting to understand that more, I think once things get settled they will discuss her career and he will listen to her POV but right now he is trying to keep her alive!

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
she is starting to come around

Most alphas are born and raised in a were environment. She doesn't have the added luxury of years of training or the upbringing to even explore that portion of her personality. It is said that times of crisis bring out one's true nature and with the multiple attempts on her life, I suspect that we will get the chance to see Elizabeth pushed to the point where she will have to make a choice. Only when everything that she has held true in her life up to this point is gone, will she have the ability to let go of that old way of life, adapt, and embrace what it is to be something else entirely. Right now she is still despirately trying to hold onto the only thing that seems sane in her life. I don't think anyone would so easily step into her situation. Some people are called "born leaders", others are trained, while some come to it by necessity. I highly doubt that whoever has set the events into motion leading up to the failed assassinations will just walk away now, so she has ample time to show what she is made of. Keep writing and I look forward to see how these characters learn and hopefully grow.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Wow...you rock

I know first hand how hard it is to write and post your work publicly, it opens you up to so much positive and negative. I am very very impressed that you have not only continued with this story, but taken those comments and pulled out the things necessary to make your story rock! I am loving the variance of emotions from both characters and the tension/reality that is slowing creeping in.

The best advice I ever got was to keep imagining, keep writing and keep your editor happy.

Fantastic work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Interesting, sexy, careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't like the good doctor

She says that Joel's ideals are antiquated, but gives in to everything with not so much as a cross word. I don't get the point. There's not really much conflict between them. She just accepts whatever happens to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
luv it

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Good story, you can tell he loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i still want her to get away from him for a while to get some perspective. poor dear was traumatized, and you can tell she still hasn't recovered. my hart goes out to her. Also it's annoying that she has to keep his smell on her, whereas he gets to wash hers off. totally taking her side in this

sarai

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

I love ASttS, but this story is by far my favorite!! I'm reading it through for the second time while waiting for your next chapter, and am just as in love with it the second time around! Although I look forward to reading new stories from you in the future (if you're little one allows, of course), I also hope you consider sequels to the stories/characters you have already worked so hard to create! I have, honestly, fallen in love with every main character you have developed in both ASttS and BtMM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't like to go on people's stories and complain, but Elizabeth's character is disappointing so far. Why make her a Dr if you are going to have her end up barefoot and pregnant? She's TOO submissive and brainless for someone who is supposed to be intelligent. It would be more interesting if she pushed back against Joel more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP HATING ON ELIZABETH IF YOU KEEP READING THE STORY YOU'LL FIND OUT HOW STRONG SHE IS!!!!!!!!!! WERE STILL IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH STILL TO COME DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving so far !

I can't understand the comments, complaints on the story. Its a story written from one's own mind and feeling, either you like it or you don't but complaints are beyond me?!?!?! I love the story. The characters, the way Elisabeth easily submits to her mate. He's a strong powerful alpha, who loves her. I love the power he has, and the power she holds herself in accepting, and loving him back. Joel has no power over her at all unless she wills it to him. His true power comes from her submissiveness. Nowhere do i see a weak woman giving in, or a life's work wasted. All i see are two souls joining, loving each other. Hell pick me, no career needed with a man like that wanting, needing, choosing me :)

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
I love this

I really really love your story, and your style of writing. I dont understand the chicken shits that choose to stay Anonymous while they complain about the story. please dont let that stop you from writing. You have talent, lol dont let the haters stop you from creating these amazing stories. My name is Natalie and my email is NYnigo2@gmail.com. I would be really happy if you respond. I am interested in knowing if you post your stories in any other sites ect. Thank you :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jerk

joel is being sexist

KittenKatNDogsKittenKatNDogsabout 10 years ago
Ummmm... No.

Joel is not being sexist... he's being an ALPHA dominant wolf male. If you think 'this' is sexist? *Scratches her head.* Never mind.

Anyhow, I am 'loving' this story and I am sure there are reasons for Elizabeth to be a doctor, we've just not gotten there yet. Come on people, stop being so judgmental. It's a pack, this is how these things work. From the alpha all the way down to the omegas. Perhaps werewolf or wolf kind stories with 'pack' politics is just not for you if you simply see it as sexist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously Guys

I'm not going to lie I was like all of you complaining that the story was just to unrealistic, Lizzie's character was to weak, Joel was to strong of a character to eve see her as a viable mate but this is my fifth time reading this story. Please stick it out. These first chapters are building a very marvelous story with one hell of a plot twist that you can't even guess. This and all of her writing is great, just quit bitching and stick it out. That's what I did and I am glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but...

You have some silly stereotypes going doc. The hospital was "ethnically diverse" which is why people there are superstitious; the witches are black, the woman that comes to warn her is Haitian. Silly and lazy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jerk

Joel is being an Alpha Male Wolf, you on the other hand are being an "idiot".

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Great story

I love this story. Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm

I don't know about this story to be honest, Don't get me wrong it's well written for the most part except for a few inconsistencies but...it just feels rushed, too much has happened in so short a time and she's only went off once? If it were me i'd of been pissed off LONG before it occurred to her to be even with the mates pull messing with her.

Tazzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
tazzy

If you feel it's rushed write your own story! I have read this story (along with others) repeatedly. I am thankful that ppl have the confidence to put their stories out for others. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree, I see the story as action packed and entertaining. The fast paced-ness of it makes the story exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Repeatedly

I have to agree with the person above that this is an incredible story and honestly doesn't really feel rushed as u say. I've read this thjng probably a dozen times already and am back to read it again. I wish I could just buy it in a book lol

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
Much better

This is much better. A marked improvement on the first 2 chapters.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
About Lucas

One hundred and fifty years in exile, still sane, still loved and welcomed home by his friends and family... and happy now. Best part of the story so far. Big bonus points to Joel and Elizabeth for making that happen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As a doctor, it is very unrealistic that she would be so nonchalant about abandoning her patients, especially in a lower income area

Gam_69Gam_695 months ago

I'm confused by when he said, "it's the same as last time" what does he mean about that and why hasn't Elizabeth asked him. Did he have another mate and she's his second choice or did his mother get poisoned?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous